Depresia can strike at any moment, but it commonly happens during major život transitions, like the end of a connection. Symptoms of depression may include persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, anxiety about the future, loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities, and changes in sleeping patterns and chuť do jedla. It’s challenging to give up something old and adopt another chance in life, but it can be handled.
Vezmite na vedomie
V ťažkých prípadoch depresie môže byť potrebné použiť farmaceutickú stratégiu, ale v mnohých miernejších prípadoch môže byť bylinná liečba veľmi užitočná pri zmierňovaní príznakov.
- Dobre sa najedzte. Je dôležité starať sa o ľudské telo, since the health or the body affects the health of the mind. As tempting as it might be to catch junk and comfort foods, try to concentrate your diet about fresh ovocie and vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Avoid highly processed foods and sugars. If you are fighting with your appetite, consider carrying around substantial protein, wholesome snack foods and eating small amounts every day. If your tendency is to overeat, don’t eat while distracted, i.e. in the front of the TV. Try setting a čas v noci, keď prestanete jesť denne.
- Take supplements. Start with a great, potraviny based multivitamin. If you don’t eat a whole lot of calcium rich foods, have a calcium supplement. Try rybí tuk. Its most physical benefits include enhanced brain health. You may take 5 HTP (hydroxytryptophan), a natural antidepressant that’s a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonín, which can be involved in mood regulation. L-Theanine is often taken together with 5 HTP and is a natural supplement.
- Zaviesť cvičebný režim schválený vaším lekár. Kardiovaskulárne cvičenie is great for treating depression. What you need is an activity that will elevate your srdcová frekvencia and keep it up for a time period. This allows for the launch of the feel good chemicals, endorfíny, which elevate mood. An extra bonus is better overall physical health and better body image. The perfect is 45 minutes of cardio activity 5 times weekly, but do not avoid exercise if this seems too much for you. Any amount is helpful.
- Talk it out. A good counselor is quite helpful. Having a professional, unbiased person to provide you with feedback and perspective on you and your previous relationship could be invaluable. You’ll be better able to process the breakup, in addition to take valuable lessons forward to your future. Friends and family are also important to have close when you are depressed, to provide emotional support and help fill the time you used to spend with your spouse.
- Robte pre seba láskavé veci každý deň. Urobte si zoznam drobností, ktoré radi robíte. Každý deň si vyberte jednu vec zo zoznamu a urobte ju sami. Keď vás tento zoznam omrzí, vytvorte si nový.