Are you tired of treating your acid reflux like a science experiment? The majority of over-the-counter remedies for acid reflux and heartburn do not work. If acid reflux isn’t going away, it is time to go back to the land of home remedies. Which home remedy for acid reflux is right for you? Not all remedies for reflux work for everyone.
Finding the right remedy for you may be the end of your search for heartburn relief. It can be fun to try home remedies for heartburn. Potassium is a great remedy for heartburn. Peanut butter and bananas are rich in potassium. A peanut butter and banana sandwich is a great remedy for reflux. This may not sound appealing to you. You can also use peanut butter as a dip sauce for a banana. Acid reflux is a common symptom.
Vezmite na vedomie
Here are some ways to avoid heartburn.
- A daily apple can keep your heartburn at bay. Heartburn can be prevented by eating an apple after a hearty, acid reflux-triggering meal.
- Another proven remedy for heartburn is raw almonds. Almonds are a great source for calcium. Calcium is the best natural remedy for heartburn. Your body’s pH will balance out when you eat raw almonds. Mix and match the almonds by adding peanut butter to a bowl.
- You can also chew gum after eating, drink Chamomile tea, or consume unprocessed aloe verde juice twice daily. Then, we will move on to the less fun remedies for reflux.
- Baking soda mixed in water can be used to relieve heartburn. Although it isn’t as delicious as other home remedies like lemon juice in water, it is very effective.
- Although apple cider vinegar isn’t the most delicious vinegar, it can help reduce acid reflux symptoms. It can be mixed with honey or lemon to make a tea.
- Exercise isn’t a curse word. It’s a great way to relieve heartburn. Acid reflux symptoms will be less common if you lose 10% of your body weight.
- Acid reflux can be relieved by sleeping on your left side. People who sleep on their stomach, right or back may find this uncomfortable. Acid reflux can be worsened if you sleep on your stomach or right side. To help you adjust your sleeping position if you have trouble, a body pillow can be helpful.
- Reflux can also be treated with lifestyle changes. Avoid alcohol, quit smoking, and resist the urge not to eat too much. These behaviors will help you reduce acid reflux and heartburn.
Keep a journal and record what you ate right before you get acid reflux. This will help you identify your trigger foods. Once you have identified your trigger foods, it should be easy to avoid them. This isn’t easy, as most trigger foods taste delicious. It’s the price to avoid heartburn.