You are now enrolled in the FREE Infection Urinary 101 class. This article will give you simple tips on how to start your home treatment for urinary infections. In just 5 minutes, you’ll be able to get rid of your antibiotics and use simple and effective home remedies to cure your urinary tract infection.
Let’s start with some simple tips that the pharmaceutical companies don’t want you to know. Why would you choose to use a home remedy instead of antibiotics? Your body’s good and bad bacteria can be affected by antibiotics. It is a known fact that more than 25% of urinary tract infections will return within 6 months.
Natural health experts agree that a urinary tract infection can be treated naturally. Most UTIs can be treated in less than 24 hours. Two reasons are responsible for urinary tract infections being so easy to treat. E coli bacteria is the first reason urinary tract infections can be treated so quickly. E coli bacteria is a sensitive bacteria that can easily be flushed out of the urinary tract with a simple compound found within a fruit.
Your liver is another reason acidic remedies can easily get into your urinary tract. Your liver is responsible for filtering all the substances you consume. Your liver doesn’t regulate acids and bases, which can allow acids to reach the bladder and kill the bacteria that is stuck to the walls. Let’s get started on your home treatment today!
- First, flush your body as often as possible. This can be done by drinking lots of water throughout the day. For every two hours that you are awake, we recommend drinking 16 ounces (2 cups), of water. We also recommend that you urinate as often as possible, and never hold it.
- We also recommend that you give your immune system a boost. The majority of Americans have a weak immune system. Supplementing vitamin C daily is a simple way to boost immunity. 2000mg is the recommended daily intake. Strong immunity will help to fight and destroy the infection.
- Zinc lozenges should also be taken. Zinc will help your body absorb vitamin C (ascorbic acids) that you are supplementing. Zinc lozenges can be purchased at any pharmacy or health store.
- Cranberries are a key ingredient in your cure. Cranberries contain a compound which will naturally remove bacteria from your urinary tract. Although cranberries won’t completely cure your infection it will significantly reduce your chances of getting one.
- We also recommend that you try a simple remedy for a urinary tract infection that uses cranberry juice, tablets, and water. If done correctly, a step-by-step remedy can decling and kill the infection in just hours. Learn more about Urinary Infection Home Treatment.