The urinary tract is made up of the kidney, bladder, ureters, bladder, and urethra. UTI is a condition where any of these are infected. This infection can be contracted by both children and adults, although it is more common in women. The bacteria infects the bladder most often through the urinary tract.
This is the most common condition. The infection can spread to the bladder through the urethra, which carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body. It can lead to serious complications if the bacteria reaches the kidneys. This can be caused by genetic factors. Because of the proximity of the urethra and the anus in women, women are more likely than men to get urinary tract infections.
The bacteria from the anus spreads to the urethra, and is carried to the bladder. The colon is home to the most common bacteria, the gastrointestinal bacteria E.coli. The urethra’s length is also short, which allows germs to be moved quickly to the bladder. Infection can also be spread by catheters and diaphragm.
UTIs are more common in pregnant women, people with kidney problems, diabetics, and people with low immunity. UTI can also be caused by dehydration. You may experience pain, burning sensations while urinating and cloudy urine. Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and chills may occur if the bacteria reaches the upper urinary tract. Children may experience loss of appetite or irritability. After examining the urine sample, doctors will usually prescribe antibiotics. UTI can be prevented and treated with simple home remedies.
Примите к сведению
- Water: Water is essential for flushing out toxins from your body. It helps you stay hydrated.
- Cranberry Juice: Cranberry juice can be very beneficial in treating urinary tract infections. It is a natural anti-bacterial agent that prevents bacteria from adhering to cells.
- Blueberry: Blueberries have anti-bacterial properties. Include blueberries in your diet.
- Pineapple: This condition can be helped by eating pineapple.
- Echinacea: Echinacea is a natural remedy that fights infection and increases immunity.
- Alfalfa juice: Alfalfa has more benefits for the kidneys. It helps eliminate toxins and prevents bacteria from spreading to the kidneys.
- Baking soda: Add a pinch to a glass water and let it sit for a while. This will increase the pH balance in the urine. It is important to not feel the urge to urinate. Wipe the area from front to back. This will increase the chance of bacteria getting into the urethra.
After a session of lovemaking, clean your body thoroughly. Avoid spraying or using douches on your body. Avoid bathing in tubs, and use showers instead. Avoid nicotine, spicy foods, chocolates, and spicy food. Avoid starchy and sugary foods. Wear loose, comfortable clothing and not tight undergarments.