It is important to understand hemorhoids and how to manage them using home remedies. A hemorhoid is an inflammation of the vein around the anus. Pressure on your anus’s small vein can cause hemorhoids.
O que está acontecendo?
This pressure can be caused by strenuous exercise, childbirth, pregnancy, dietary habits and excessive sitting or standing. It can also be caused by your genetic makeup and your age. There are two types: internal and external hemorhoids. The internal type can protrude, causing intense pain and rectal bleeding. External hemorhoids can cause burning and itching sensations. Hemorrhoids can get worse if left untreated. Some people are embarrassed to see a doctor.
Here are some home remedies for hemorhoids that can provide immediate relief. Hemorrhoids can be aggravated by strenuous exercise, such as weight lifting. While exercise is good for your health, fitness, and well-being, it can also cause hemorhoids.
- Hemorrhoids can be relieved by regular exercise, such as walking, swimming, or cycling. Exercise improves circulation, which in turn reduces inflammation that can lead to hemorhoids. It will help you maintain a healthy weight, which in turn will reduce stress and pressure on your anus.
- Healthy foods like whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, as well as drinking six to eight glasses of water daily, can help your digestive system function properly. Your body gets rich nutrients and fiber from fruits and vegetables, while water acts as a lubricant. These elements are essential to your body’s ability to eliminate waste quickly and without straining during bowel movements. Avoid processed foods that promote constipation.
- Hemorrhoid inflammation can be caused by constipation and bowel movements that are restricted. It is important to reduce the pressure on your anal and pelvic area during bowel movements. A healthy diet and moderate exercise are the best ways to reduce straining.
- Hemorrhoids can be aggravated by sitting or standing for long periods of time. Standing or sitting for long periods of time can cause pain and inflammation.
- You can get relief by simply taking a break. Take a break from standing for long periods of time and sit down for five to ten mins to release the pressure. To relieve pressure, get up every hour and walk for a few moments.
Home remedies for hemorhoids can ease the discomfort of itching and burning. Regular cleansing can reduce itching, burning, and reduce inflammation. Make sure to take a bath every day during hemorhoid flare-ups. Between baths, use moist wipes instead of dry, irritating toilet paper. The moistness of the wipes not just cleans the swollen areas thoroughly, but also acts as a soothing coolant to reduce itching and burning sensations. There are many natural remedies that can be used to treat hemorhoids. Itching and burning sensations can be soothed by using ice packs, Butcher’s Broom, and Witch Hazel. You can also find natural remedies at many health food and homeopathic shops.