Acne treatments aren’t always found over the counter and they don’t always need to be prescribed by a physician. The best way to deal with acne is to really treat it from inside. Here are 4 Do’s and 4 Don’ts in treating acne from the inside out.
- Do increase your consumption of vegetables and fruits. These organic foods that are packed with minerals and vitamins are the best acne fighters around. For instance, green, leafy vegetables and orange or yellow-colored fruits are full of Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents overproduction of sebum that is exactly what causes acne. Oranges, strawberries, broccoli, bell peppers, and lemon juice are several Vitamin C rich foods which are also terrific acne treatments. Eating these kinds of foods strengthens the body’s defense mechanisms against acne-causing germs and assists quicker healing of acne. Furthermore, Vitamin C helps your body restore its own sources of Vitamin E, which is vital in revitalizing skin and repairing damaged skin.
- Do drink a lot of water. Make certain that you make the recommended 8-9 glasses of water every day. Drinking a lot of water not only disrupts the body’s water supply, but also flushes out toxins in the body that can lead to acne.
- Do relax. Stress, stressing, and stress can disrupt your body’s natural equilibrium and cause health problems like acne. Avoid skin and acne problems from occurring by relaxing yourself. Getting a massage, going to the spa, taking a long bath, getting enough sleep, or just managing your time and schedule better are considered acne remedies since they reduce acne-inducing stress.
- Do have a good skin care regimen. Nip an acne problem in the bud by setting a daily facial washingmachine, toning, and moisturizing regimen early on.
Non-comodegenic skin care products are specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- Don’t unnecessarily touch your face. Touching your face, particularly with dirty hands and fingers, could cause and further aggravate an acne issue. This also means do not pick, squeeze, squish, or rub acne. Doing this will traumatize the skin and make the recovery process much slower. It might also cause unwanted acne scars and blemishes.
- Don’t eat sugary foods or sugary drinks. Steer clear of cakes, cookies, chocolates, candies, sodas and anything which has refined sugar as a principal ingredient. Sugar clogs pores and dries out the skin, which are two chief causes of acne.
- Don’t use oil-based products. Skin care is already battling an overproduction of oil (sebum) so do not exacerbate the issue by using oil-based products. Watch out for typically oily products such as lotions, facial lotions, and including hair dyes. Hair frequently gets in the face and hair goods would certainly affect the skin on the face. There are lots of acne treatments and products which are water-based and thus gentler and more suitable for acne-prone skin.
- Don’t scrub or exfoliate skin. Rough treatment of skin with acne is only going to result in skin inflammation and make the acne problem worse. Additionally, do not use harsh chemicals, soaps, or cleansers on sensitive skin . Acne treatments aren’t restricted to lotions and gels that you purchase from drugstores. You may effectively treat acne just simply by caring for your body.