There are many benefits and advantages to natural remedies for acid reflux and heartburn. They are safe and don’t have any side effects. They can help with acid reflux and other health issues. These home remedies can provide the same relief as Zantac or Tums.
Laten we beginnen.
You might be surprised to find out that what could give you lasting relief from this disease may just be in your kitchen cupboard.
- Apple cider vinegar is a home remedy that can dramatically improve the quality of life for many GERD sufferers.
- Papaya enzyme is a natural aid in digestion and absorption. It can help reduce gas, bloating, and indigestion. You can chew it in the form pills or lozenges.
- Aloe vera contains natural plant extracts that can soothe and calm the digestive tract. You can either drink aloe vera juice, or take capsules.
- Chamomille, in the form of tea, is another natural remedy that has strong antispasmodic properties that can aid in proper digestion.
- Ginger can relax and smoothen the muscles of the esophagus. You can get it in the form ginger root tea or candy.
- Baking soda is a common ingredient in every household, making it a great home remedy for acid reflux. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 8 ounces water. This will neutralize excess acid in your stomach.
- Raw honey can be used as a natural remedy for acid remission. It can stimulate the tissues and muscles of the lower esophagus. Take a teaspoon of honey daily or mix it with warm water to soothe your stomach and prevent inflammation.
- Fennel seed can prevent stomach spasms, and can be made into tea.
- Acid reflux can be relieved by chewing almonds. It should be uncooked and unflavored
- Garlic should be crushed and eaten whole. They are well-known for providing instant relief for those suffering from reflux.