Acne vulgaris, commonly called pimple, is the clogging of skin pores due to dirt accumulation and excessive production of sebum or body oil. It can show up on your face, chest, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, back, or buttocks. It is among the most frequent kinds of skin problems experienced by all age groups.
It’s generally hereditary and is triggered by poor skin hygiene, puberty, pregnancy, birth control pills, anxiety, or way of life. Teenagers are those who usually suffer with this problem as a result of hormonal fluctuations and excess production of body oils. Although it’s not a life-threatening illness, acne significantly reduces your self-esteem and self-confidence in interacting with other folks. You have the propensity to withdraw from social situations to avoid embarrassments and negative criticisms.
You definitely have difficulty accepting this fact particularly if you’re extraordinarily conscious of your appearances. You frittered plenty of cash and exerted enormous efforts in combating this problem for the number of yearsnonetheless, you weren’t able to obtain the absolute cures. Researches demonstrated that invasive facial treatments and acne removal compounds exacerbate the painful skin dilemma.
Actually, you don’t have to experience painful facial procedures because there are natural approaches to eliminate pimples for great as listed below.
- Cleanse the affected regions with slightly warm water and mild soap to remove the excess oils and grime twice daily. Don’t overdo this approach to stop accidental drying and irritation.
- Don’t expose yourself to dusty places and be sure that you use sunblocks or protective sun gears when you go out.
- Don’t allow your hair to touch your face and be sure that you wash your hair daily.
- Do not prick or rub on the acne spots to prevent extra tissue injury and infection. You should be certain that you wash your hands properly before touching the affected areas to stop the spread of germs.
- As much as possible, don’t use excessive and greasy cosmetics or make-ups. If you need to use these beauty products, you make certain that you wash your face afterwards and don’t go to sleep with your make-up to avoid clogging of skin pores.
- Eat a balanced diet especially fruits and vegetables to give a healthy glowing skin. Carrots have beta-carotene and vitamin A that strengthens the protective tissue of the skin; prevents acne, and helps reduce sebum production. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that prevents inflammation and skin damage. The best sources of Vitamin E include vegetable oils, nuts, almonds, and green leafy veggies. Zinc is also a fantastic antibacterial agent and is associated with protein foods. The best sources of zinc include beef, lamb, pork, crabmeat, poultry, turkey, lobster, clams, and salmon.
- Perform appropriate exercises for around 15-30 minutes daily to promote proper blood circulation and healthy skin Water hydrates and moistens your skin. Hence, you make certain that you replace the lost body fluids by drinking at least 8 glasses of water.
- Wash your cushions, pillowcases, blankets, and bed sheets weekly or as required to prevent the accumulation of bacteria.
- It’s extremely important to sleep for 8 or more hours daily to unwind your body and mind from daily life stresses. It is also possible to use other relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga.
- You may use herbal plants such as tea tree oil and aloe vera that have anti-bacterial properties. You could even employ a honey on your face once or twice weekly because it’s extremely helpful in treating minor blemishes even in a sensitive skin.