|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- TraDove is a platform for businesses to be able to communicate and transact with each other.
- TraDove allows corporate buyers and sellers of goods and services on its platform to discover each other more easily along with the added trust that a user on the trade of network will have to verify their position as a representative for their business.
- By launching their own native cryptocurrency called Tradove B2BCoin, Tradove hopes to be able to empower buyer and seller interactions.
- Corporate sellers are able to use Tradove B2BCoins in exchange for AI powered recommendations to corporate buyers.
- They are then able to pay the buyers Tradove B2BCoins in order to pitch them their products.
- B2B Social Network. Find. Connect. Trade. The largest and fastest growing B2B Global Buyer-Seller networking service.
- Unlock corporate demand for a token based business-to-business (B2B) marketing, sales, and trade platform.
- TraDove is based in Palo Alto, CA, United States.
- The official ticker symbol for TraDove token: BBC
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 1 billion Tradove BBCoins.
- Crowdsale from 1 Feb 2018 to 15 Feb 2018.
- ICO token price: 1 BBCoin = 0.16 USD (listing price).
- Accepted currency: Fiat, BTC, or ETH.
- Pre-sale from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Jan 2018.
- Bonus of 30 percent in the first 10 days, 20 percent in the next 10 days and 10 percent in the last 10 days.
- An additional 30 percent bonus for contributions above $48,000.
TraDove ICO - bbcoin.tradove.com
ICO Review: TraDove (BBCoin) - Tokenized Business Social Network
- Just as Facebook connects friends and LinkedIn connects professionals, TraDove connects business partners with its business social network. We shorten the cycles for corporate buyers and sellers to find each other, make B2B more transparent and trustworthy, and allow for company-to-company precision advertising over the internet, using blockchain, AI and social network technology. We will also use our blockchain token BBCoin to provide a better payment instrument for international trade.
- Headquarters: Palo Alto, CA, U.S.
- Year founded: 2012
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Specialties: Business Social Network
- 250,000+ corporate users on running platform.
- 100,000+ companies.
- 200+ global fortune 1000 companies.
- 80+ countries.
- 5 years in operation.
- 50% for token offering.
- 20% for marketing and user acquisition.
- 15% for company reserve.
- 10% for team and stakeholders.
- 5% for airdrop.
ICO proceeds allocation
- 40% for compliance, tax and others.
- 30% for marketing and user acquisition.
- 24% for product dev, hiring, etc.
- 6% for token offering cost.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell TraDove (BBCoin).
- List of supported wallets for TraDove (BBCoin).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on TraDove (BBCoin)]
|Date||Events and Milestones|
- TraDove has first class team from MIT, Amazon, LinkedIn, Facebook and Alibaba.
- List of team members in TraDove (BBCoin).
|Kent Yan||Founder, CEO||
|Matt Ciantar||Sales, Marketing and Business Development|
|Jian Zheng||Blockchain Technology, AI, Product Development|
|Igor Gustincic||Sales and Business Development, Europe|
|George Cheng||Network, Security, Big Data and Cloud|
|Rick Roux||Web Marketing, User Acquisition|
|Jia Liu||Mobile Development|
|Albert Wang||User Experience and User Interface|
- List of investors and advisors for TraDove (BBCoin).
|Richard Rosenberg||Former Chairman and CEO of Bank of America|
|Phil Duff||Former CFO of Morgan Stanley|
|Gerhard Schulmeyer||Former CEO of Siemens, Inc.|
|Gary Cowger||Former Group VP of General Motors|
|Gordon Kaufman||Professor Emeritus, MIT Sloan School of Management|
|Dr. Anastassia Lauterbach||Former SVP, Deutsche Telekom|
|Mike Honda||Retired US Congressman|
|Mario Rosati||Name Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati|
|Xiongwen Lu||Dean of School of Management, Fudan University, China|
- List of partners, supporters and investors for TraDove (BBCoin).
- Official page on 'who is in' TraDove
- TraDove Team, partners, advisors, investors, and supporters
Frequently asked questions
- Forbes: Keep An Eye On These Blockchain Startups Throughout 2018
- Inc: 4 Revolutions Made Possible by the Blockchain Economy
- Entrepreneur: 3 Things Entrepreneurs Need to Understand About Blockchain Technology
- WFN1: Kent Yan from TraDove on CEO Money
- E27: With improved trust and social connections, blockchain can improve B2B relationships, says TraDove CEO Kent Yan
- Yahoo News: With improved trust and social connections, blockchain can improve B2B relationships, says TraDove CEO Kent Yan