|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- ShipChain is a decentralized supply chain and logistics.
- Imagine a fully integrated system across the entire supply chain, from the moment a shipment leaves the factory, to the final delivery on the customer's doorstep; federated in trustless, transparent blockchain contracts. This is ShipChain.
- The ShipChain platform is based on a simple, yet powerful solution called "Track and Trace".
- ShipChain ecosystem will encompass all methods of freight, and will include an open API architecture that can integrate with existing freight management software..
- Slogan: Shipping reimagined.
- Slogan: Disrupting transportation and logistics on the blockchain
- ShipChain (SHIP) is based in Los Angeles, CA, United States.
- The official ticker symbol for ShipChain token: SHIP
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 500 million SHIP
- Transactions on the blockchain for freight shipments will be paid using ShipChain ERC20 SHIP Token, and settled in tokens. The ShipChain Web platform will allow users to pay either directly in tokens they hold, or purchase tokens from ShipChain for booking freight (accepting USD, EUR or cryptocurrency payment for accessibility and ease of use).
- ICO on Jan 2018.
- Accepted currencies: ETH
- ICO price: 1 SHIP = $0.34 USD
Tracking and transparency
- The ShipChain platform unifies shipment tracking on the Ethereum blockchain, using a sidechain to track individual encrypted geographic waypoints across each smart contract. With this system, the meaning of each cryptographic waypoint is only accessible for interpretation by the parties involved in the shipment itself. This gives shippers more visibility across their supply chain, and allows carriers to communicate with ease.
- Information about loads, geo waypoints, and other basic information is recorded and publicly validated within the sidechain. On the shipment's delivery and confirmation, the contract is completed and stored on the main blockchain.
|20.8%||Presale / sale|
|12%||Advisors and bounty|
|5%||Airdrops + carrier rewards|
- Note that ShipChain plan includes a retainer of 13% of the total supply of tokens to be distributed over five or more years as incentives for ecologically responsible driving.
- List of wallets for ShipChain (SHIP).
- List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell ShipChain (SHIP).
- List of team members in ShipChain (SHIP).
|LEE BAILEY||Chief Technology Officer|
|BRIAN D. EVANS||Chief Marketing Officer|
|SAM RUSANI||Chief Revenue Officer|
|ROGER CROOK||Chief Strategy Officer|
|MAGNUS DUFWA||Lead Developer, EU|
|CLINTON SENKOW||VP of Partnerships|
|JULIAN ZEGELMAN, ESQ.||Legal Counsel|
|DALLAS MEIER||VP of Operations|
|Cherie Aimée||VP of Community Management|
|SHAWI GHADERI||Executive Assistant|
- List of advisors for ShipChain (SHIP).
|BRANDON T. ADAMS||Advisor|
|FRED VON GRAF||Advisor|
- List of partners and supporters for ShipChain (SHIP).
- Official ShipChain (SHIP) white paper in pdf
- Official ShipChain (SHIP) white paper page in multiple languages
Frequently asked questions
- Entrepreneur: 4 Trillion-Dollar Industries Blockchain Is Poised to Disrupt -- in a Good Way
- Inc: 7 Ways Blockchain Will Enable Entrepreneurs in 2018
- TNW: Industries with heavy supply chains face major problems. Blockchain tech might be the answer
- CoinReviews: ShipChain: Disrupting Transportation and Logistics on the Blockchain
- Forbes: How This ICO Is Disrupting Its Industry On The Blockchain With Clever Influencer Marketing
- HuffPost: The Way Online Shopping Disrupted Retail, Blockchain Is About To Do To Freight And Logistics
- Influencive: Meet ShipChain, an Innovative Startup Leveraging the Blockchain to Disrupt a Trillion Dollar Industry
- Nasdaq: How Blockchain Turned Into An Unassuming Billion-Dollar Industry
- TechCrunch: UPS bets on blockchain as the future of the trillion-dollar shipping industry