- Just like Wikipedia, List.Wiki allows everyone to find the information they are looking for, and also free to share their knowledge with everyone in the world. We uses the same software system with Wikipedia (MediaWiki).
- Unlike Wikipedia, List.Wiki focuses mainly on organizing and listing out every single piece of related information found on the web for easy browsing. Users will be able to find the information they need in a faster and more efficient way.
- Everyone can collaborate together by editing any information presented on the wiki. Be a part of the open world concept.
- You can start with something small by editing topics of your interest and share with everyone.
Google Search Engine
- Nowadays, all people are using Google, a search engine which tries its best to guess what you are finding based on your search input, and then list out all the related websites. The most relevant site which is likely to contain what you are looking for is at the first row of the results presented.
- Google has done an excellent job in providing related sites and info to users. But it is yet to be a perfect source for people to find the exact needed info. Sometimes you just can't find the information you need after browsing all the top results given by Google, wasting your valuable time and leave you in frustration. The possible reasons are:
- Your input is not clear enough to Google and the search engine does not really get what you are searching for.
- There is a lack of information on the internet for what you want to find, especially for something extremely unique or new.
- The top results presented is not good enough, some websites which contain the information you are looking for are located at pages far behind.
- The main key vision for List.Wiki is the same as Google, which is to give people the information they are looking for, in an easy and fast way but with more direct and accurate information. Google alone will not be so valuable, as it needs websites to get to the information users are looking for. The detail information which users are looking for is located at the original websites. List.Wiki is to work together with Google to fill up this gap by organizing all the pieces together for users to find what they want. All the information will be organized and shared together by all people over the world, and these information presented will be much more accurate compared to just using Google searching for the scattered pieces across the internet. Now you can use Google to search and get a more related and accurate information you need, through List.Wiki.
- Google provides needed info to people through scripted server based system, but List.Wiki complements Google by providing user with what they need through free open user-based system. The info presented in Google depends on its employees and scripts constructed with info found on the other sites, while the info presented in Wiki.List is through users collaborating with each other to share the info together, in an open and transparent way. The info presented will be more relevant and accurate as the info is written and shared by users with the same need.
- Whenever a user perform a search on Google, Google will show page 1 out of millions of pages. User normally will just click on the first link or few links on the first page only, 2nd and consecutive pages are rarely explored. What user will get is only a restricted tiny fraction of information found on few websites listed on the first page. With List.Wiki, users will be able to globally and collaboratively gather useful information from anywhere including a large pool of websites and organize them together for a more related and complete information about a particular subject.
- Google is mainly listing websites with information while List Wiki is listing items with related info and official links and for easy browsing.
Organizing pieces together
- There are lots of useful information out there on the internet which can help people in their lives. Unfortunately, no one can store and know all these useful information due to limited lifespan. But all these useful information are shared by people all over the internet. List.Wiki is where everyone can collaborate with each other, organizing pieces together found on the internet, and share with all the others. Help each other in finding what they need in a mutual, public, transparent and open way.
Hochwertige Waren vom Produzent. Fabrikverkauf. Versand am gleichen Tag aus Frankfurt. Bis 90 % günstiger als auf dem Markt.
Reifentüten mit und ohne Logo. Stretch Folie. Alle Größen / Sorten. Kartons. Klebebänder. Malerkrepp. Malerfolie. Werkzeug. Spänesäcke.
Alles für Umreifung. Umreifungsband, Verpackungsband, Klemmen, Hülsen, Spanner…….
Gewebesäcke. Kartoffelsäcke. Laubsäcke. Raschelsäcke. Zwiebelsäcke. Luftpolsterfolie. Baufolie. Estrichfolie. Gartenfolie. Teichfolie. Abdeckfolie. Schutzfolie. Panzerband. Doppelklebeband. Teppichband. Handschuhe. Müllsäcke und Vieles mehr.
Info auf: folmax.pw
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
- List.Wiki is just getting started and your help in gathering and inputting information is needed. Spend a little time to gather useful information which is useful for you and others.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.