Revision as of 04:28, 14 September 2018 by 127.0.0.1 (The LinkTitles extension automatically added links to existing pages (<a target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external free" href="https://github.com/bovender/LinkTitles">https://github.com/bovender/LinkTitles</a>).)
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- KWHCoin is the advanced renewable energy with blockchain technology.
- KWHCoin is the global standard for solar cryptocurrency.
- KWHCoin is a digital currency that lets renewable energy producers and distributed energy resources become their own digital energy company.
- How KWHCoin works? Renewable energy producers place their energy usage data on our blockchain, and we then convert the excess energy being produced into a token called KWHCoin.
- KWHCoin is the digital currency for a network of distributed energy resources launching an advanced renewable energy economy with blockchain technology.
- KWHCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by deliverable kilowatt hour of electricity within a p2p network of distributed energy resources using blockchain technology.
- KWHCoin is a blockchain-based community, ecosystem and cryptocurrency backed by units of clean, renewable energy in the form of KWH tokens. By lowering the cost of renewable energy transactions, KWHCoin will allow renewable energy to expand and bring newfound power to the farthest reaches of the world.
- KWHCoin is a blockchain-based solution for a cost effective and network incentive based structure to help shift from fossil fuels to efﬁciency and renewables. All transactions on the network are executed in KWHCoin's making it a viable digital currency for the emerging internet of energy.
- Slogan: Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency.
- KWHCoin (KWH) is based in San Jose, California, United States.
- Address: 3031 Tisch Way, 95128 San Jose, California.
- Contact: +1 252-414-7526
- The official ticker symbol for KWHCoin token: KWH
- Token type: ERC20
- Total tokens supply for ICO: 195,000,000 KWH
- Pre-ICO from 21 Dec 2017.
- ICO from 25 Jan 2018.
Problems and solutions
- The problems most customers face while using solar energy is that the centralization of utilities didn't provide them with an adequate choice for a zero carbon energy provider.
- Fortunately, KWHCoin does this by creating a peer-to-peer trading platform, where customers have the choice of purchasing clean energy directly, either from their neighbors or local renewable energy producers.
- Rather than having a rewards program for solar producers, our company seeks to enroll all distributed energy resource producers and generators to create a 21st century smart grid.
- List of team members in KWHCoin (KWH).
|Girard Newkirk||CEO, Founder||Girard Newkirk is the founder and CEO of Newkirklytics and KWHCoin. He is a social entrepreneur that is using technology as a platform for liberation integrating the principles of the circular economy and decentralization to build sustainable and circular enterprises to promote the social good and remove barriers to accessibility for all. Newkirklytics is a Blockchain company that leverages the latest in innovation and technology to launch socially viable companies. KWHCoin is the first project and it aims to provide a platform for renewable energy resources to collaborate and determine value. This will empower the edges of the grid for an independent renewable energy future.Our central humanitarian mission is to provide a solution to the 1.2 billion people in the world without access to electricity.|
|Ryan Troyer||Chief Operating Officer, Blockchain Advisor|
|Tony Tiyou||Advisor, Renewable Energy Expert|
|Michael Rubin||Chief Marketing Officer|
|Brian Colwell||Advisor, Digital Marketing|
|Eric Rynne||Development and Design|
Frequently asked questions