|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Bitcoin Wallets||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Detail Page|
|Bitcoin (BTC) Trading Platforms||List of All|
External / Official Links
Truth & Facts
- Fast and lightweight Bitcoin wallet.
- Uses minimal computing resources.
- Encrypted private keys which stay on your computer.
- Two Factor Authentication by Electrum and Trustedcoin.
- Multi-Platform: mobile, desktop or with the command line interface.
- Free Software.
- Decentralized and redundant. Zero downtime. Anyone can run an Electrum server. No single entity controls the network.
- Released under the MIT License.
- Multisig: split the permission to spend your coins between several wallets.
- Support 3rd party plugins.
- Using SPV for proof checking.
- Cold Storage: keep your private keys offline, and go online with a watching-only wallet.
- Your funds can be recovered from a secret phrase.
- Available on desktop Windows, Mac & Linux.
- App available on Google Play Store.