Coconut Flour - Ceres Organics
|Nutrition||Average quantity per 100g|
- Certified organic coconut (400g net)
- Ceres Organics flours are made from organically grown ingredients and milled with meticulous care using traditional methods to bring you products of exceptional quality.
- No chemical bleaching
- No alcohol treatment
- No additives
- No anti-backterial or anti-fungal agents
- No bromate added
Information on package
- At Ceres Organics we like to keep things clean and simple. That's why our coconut flour is just that! It's simply coconut that has been dried and ground into a flour. Besides adding flavour, this wholefood flour is packed with natural goodness, including protein and dietary fibre. It's ideal for use in starch-free recipes. Add to smoothies, or use as a thickener in sauces. It can also be used in baking when mixed with other flours.
- Contains oxygen absorber (in a small package) to maintain freshness
- Product of Sri Lanka, packed in New Zealand
- Every purchase makes an impact. Thank you for choosing to join our journey towards positive change - integrity in today's food, preservation of tomorrow's harvest.