|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- AppCoins is an open and distributed protocol for app stores, using blockchain technology and smart contracts. It's the new universal language of the app economy, based on the Ethereum network.
- AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives app users new purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.
- With AppCoins protocol, advertising intermediaries are no longer present, the only margins deduced are for the App Store and for the manufacturer.
- All information is stored on the blockchain, making app approval automated across app stores.
- When it comes to in app purchases, app coins spent by users will also generate bigger margins for the developer, since payment intermediaries are not present anymore.
Current apps economy
- Advertising is inefficient. There are several intermediaries between the developer and the user, reducing transparency and the potential return for developers.
- In-app purchases are still not accessible to many users and payment intermediaries increase overall costs.
- App approval is not transparent, it's still difficult to confirm the identity of developers and there is no universal approach used by app stores.
- Slogan: The supercharged AppStore protcol.
- Slogan: AppCoins, reinventing the apps economy.
- Based in Singapore / Portugal.
- Supported by Aptoide.
- AppCoins upgrades advertising, in-app billing and app approvals with Blockchain technology.
- ICO from 13 Dec 2017 to 20 Dec 2017.
- Total supply: 450,000,000 AppCoins (APPC)
- For Users: a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps.
- For Developers: a transparent and efficient way to monetize their apps and build a reputation across app stores.
- For App Stores: a new universal language that ensures trust without intermediaries.
Frequently asked questions
- 7,477 (Global)
- 6,294 (China)
- updated on Dec 24, 2017