Mix half a cup of butter, a glass of birchbuds and a tablespoon of smelling oils. Allow the mixture to steep for 12 hours. Use the paste to massage your lungs. Boil the mixture in water. Inhale steam by placing your head on the dish and draping the towel over it. Mix equal amounts of common yarrow, camomile, and linden flowers.
What is next?
- Boil the mixture of herbs in boiling water for 5 minutes. Allow the decoction to steep for 15 minutes. Then, place the towel on top of the dish and inhale the steam. The tea should be sipped afterward. To make a liter of tea, you can add 2 tablespoons honey.
- After the procedure is complete, you should go to sleep and cover your body. The procedure should be repeated twice daily – one in the morning and one in the evening. You can also add 50g vodka to your tea.
- Combine sweet briar syrup and 2 tablespoons beet juice with half a lemon. This remedy is especially recommended for people suffering from laryngitis. You should also sniff salt water three times.
- Nasal irrigation is a great way to combat rhinitis. To get cold water in your mouth, simply sniff it and run it through your nose. You can also add 2-3 drops of camphor spirit to your herbal decoction. You can use salvia, common yarrow, hedge hyssop or oak bark decoction. If you have high blood pressure, you should not use the herbal extract.
- You can inhale powder from chamomile flowers.
- Two drops of marshtea oil can be absorbed into each nostril twice daily. It is also a great way to prevent grippe.
- Before going to bed, rub bee-glue oil on the inner part of your nostrils.
- Mix equal amounts of fresh horseradish juice with lemon juice. Take half a teaspoon of the mixture twice daily – once in the morning and once in the evening. Avoid eating and drinking for at least half an hour before you start the procedure. It is a great way to treat atrophic rhinoitis.
- For 40 days, infuse green walnuts and vodka with the mixture. Use the tincture 2-3 times per day. Keep the tincture at room temperature.