You are now part of thousands searching for a home remedy for a urinary infection. If you are looking for a home remedy for a U.T.I (urinary tract infection) that does not require antibiotics, you have come to the right place. You may have seen that antibiotics are receiving a bad reputation if you have been following the news.
Many antibiotics, such as those used to treat urinary infections, are doing more harm that good. Over 25% of antibiotic-users will develop another infection within a few months after treating the first infection. This is partly due to antibiotics killing both good bacteria and bad bacteria. Researchers and doctors are now exploring other treatment options.
Many believe that a simple home remedy can cure this infection. Natural health is all around. People are more open to natural remedies than ever before, according to studies. Many people now accept natural remedies because they are convenient, affordable, and healthy. It is important to choose a research-based treatment.
Take into account
Many remedies are useless and unreliable. It is crucial that you choose a remedy for urinary tract infections that flushes your system and removes bacteria from the lining. This should all take place while you boost your immune system and restore your ‘good bacteria’ count. These are quick and easy tips to help you get rid of your urinary infections.
These are 5 Tips to Get Your U.T.I.
- Water is an easy way to flush your bladder and body. Research shows that drinking 2 cups of water per hour awake is very beneficial. It is important to use the bathroom whenever you feel the need.
- Flushing can also be affected by your diet. You should eat at least 5-7 portions of fruits and vegetables per day. Both fruits and vegetables are rich in water-soluble dietary fiber, which naturally flushes your system and urinary tract.
- Don’t consume too much cranberry juice. You may have found out that cranberries contain a compound that removes E.coli bacteria from your urinary tract. Sugar can make your symptoms worse if you drink too much. There are many great remedies that cranberry supplement pills can provide. These can be purchased at any health food shop.
- Apple cider vinegar is another popular remedy. One tablespoon apple cider vinegar can be added to a tall glass water. You can also add honey for flavor. This vinegar is rich in enzymes, potassium, and many other trace minerals. It is also a natural antibiotic that can be used to kill the ‘bad bacteria’ in the infection.
- You should also take vitamin C to supplement your diet. Vitamin C (1000 mg daily) can boost your immune system and fight bacteria in your bladder. It is also beneficial to take a zinc lozenge once a day.