Every day, thousands of people suffering from gout search the internet for help. Many people search the internet for gout relief. Others are searching for simple ways to ease intense pain. No matter what your case may be, you’ve come to the right place. You are about to discover at least five secrets that most doctors wouldn’t share with you.
Faits et chiffres
Researchers believe there will soon be a natural cure for gout. Gout research is ongoing all over the globe. Here’s what we know about gout, the most severe type of arthritis. Gout is technically incurable. Many natural health experts believe that there is a cure. Gout is a condition that most doctors don’t believe can be treated.
Gout can be treated with healthy lifestyle changes and simple natural remedies. These remedies flush out uric acid crystals and purines (compounds that cause gout). Gout can be treated in the same way as gout prevention. Here are five secrets to a quick and effective gout treatment.
Gout is caused by the body converting purines (found in most animal products), into uric acid. Most people flush uric acid from their urine. Sometimes, however, uric acid can build up between joints and create uric crystals. Your pain is caused by uric crystals that build up between your joints. Here are five ways to flush uric acids and relieve gout symptoms
- It is vital to flush your body. Flushing your body is essential. The more water you drink, the more likely it will flush out uric acid, purines, and crystals. About 80% of Americans are dehydrated, and they don’t even know it. Drinking at least 16 ounces of water per hour you are awake can help prevent dehydration.
- Your diet can also help flush out uric acid and cleanse your body. You can naturally flush your body by eating at least 5 to 7 servings of fruits, vegetables, and other fiber-rich foods. Over time, you will lose weight which will prevent future gout attacks.
- Another option is to neutralize uric acid. Bases can neutralize acids, as you will recall from science class. Baking soda is an easy remedy that you can try immediately. Mix a teaspoon of baking soda (a base), in 8 ounces water. Then, drink it up. During attacks, you can use this remedy up to 4 times per day. Be aware that baking soda contains sodium.
- Avoid animal-based foods. High protein foods tend to have more purines, which convert to uric acid. It would be a good idea to avoid all meats. You should avoid alcohol consumption during attacks.
- You should also be educated about the many research studies. Education will equip you with the knowledge necessary to treat any condition. Every day, thousands of people treat gout with the knowledge that they can live a healthy lifestyle without uric acid. You can also cure gout with simple home remedies.