Depression can strike at any moment, but it commonly happens during major elu transitions, like the end of a connection. Symptoms of depression may include persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, ärevus about the future, loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities, and changes in sleeping patterns and söögiisu. It’s challenging to give up something old and adopt another chance in life, but it can be handled.
Raske depressiooni korral võib olla vajalik võtta ravimi strateegia, kuid paljude kergemate juhtumite puhul võib taimne ravi olla sümptomite leevendamisel väga kasulik.
- Eat well. It’s important to look after the human body, since the health or the body affects the health of the mind. As tempting as it might be to catch junk and mugavus foods, try to concentrate your diet about fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Avoid highly processed foods and sugars. If you are fighting with your appetite, consider carrying around substantial valk, wholesome snack foods and eating small amounts every day. If your tendency is to overeat, don’t eat while distracted, i.e. in the front of the TV. Try setting a aeg at night when you stop eating daily.
- Take supplements. Start with a great, toit based multivitamin. If you don’t eat a whole lot of calcium rich foods, have a calcium supplement. Try kala õli. Its most physical benefits include enhanced brain health. You may take 5 HTP (hydroxytryptophan), a natural antidepressant that’s a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotoniin, which can be involved in mood regulation. L-Theanine is often taken together with 5 HTP and is a natural supplement.
- Implement a workout regimen approved by your physician. Cardiovascular exercise is great for treating depression. What you need is an activity that will elevate your heart rate and keep it up for a time period. This allows for the launch of the feel good chemicals, endorphins, which elevate mood. An extra bonus is better overall physical health and better body image. The perfect is 45 minutes of cardio activity 5 times weekly, but do not avoid exercise if this seems too much for you. Any amount is helpful.
- Räägi see välja. Hea nõustaja on üsna abiks. Kui teil on professionaalne, erapooletu inimene, kes annab teile tagasisidet ja vaatenurka teie ja teie eelmise suhte kohta, võib see olla hindamatu väärtusega. Te suudate paremini töödelda lahkuminek, in addition to take valuable lessons forward to your future. Friends and perekond are also important to have close when you are depressed, to provide emotional support and help fill the time you used to spend with your spouse.
- Tehke iga päev enda heaks midagi head. Tee nimekiri väikestest asjadest, mida sulle meeldib teha. Iga päev vali oma nimekirjast 1 asi ja tee seda ise. Kui oled selle nimekirja väsinud, tee uus.