Candida, also known as yeast infection, can cause extreme itching. Sometimes, it can be accompanied with a fever. It is caused by microscopic fungal infections, and there are more that 20 species. It can form in your mouth, under your breasts or in your skin folds. They are more common with age, but not necessarily in a particular age group. Diaper rash is a form of yeast infection. It can affect either gender.
Tratamientos a domicilio
There are many home remedies for yeast infections that you can find in the items around your house.
- Probiotics refers the balance of good bacteria within the intestinal tract. You can find products at health food stores that can balance your system, or you can eat foods that have a positive probiotic effect on your system.
- Boric acid is an effective remedy because it has mild antiseptic, anti fungal and antibacterial properties. Boric acid performed better than some prescription drugs. It can be purchased in suppository form at compounding pharmacies.
- Some products contain Oregon grape root and calendula. It should not be taken orally as it can be toxic.
- Tea Tree Oil has been proven safe and effective. It should be dilute before using. Tea tree oil and isopropyl alcohol make a great combination for topically.
- Drinking lots of unsweetened cranberry juice can be very beneficial for treating bacterial infections.
- For a brief time, you can relieve the symptoms by applying an ice pack to affected areas.
- The pH will be balanced if you apply unsweetened plain yogurt to your skin. It is important to not leave the yogurt on your skin for too long as it can cause itching. It will balance your system. Yogurt contains good bacteria that can fight the infection.
- Garlic can be used in tablets or whole cloves and applied to the affected area. If you are able to tolerate it, it can be mashed and drank with water. It acts as a natural antibiotic. Garlic has a natural antibiotic property that lowers blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
- Your skin will be soothed by soaking in warm water containing one cup of apple cider vinegar and a full bathtub of water.
- Your pH can be balanced by adding half a cup salt to the water. It is important to dilute the water before you apply it. Otherwise, it could cause a burning sensation.
- Apple cider vinegar is the only way to kill yeast. A yeast infection can cause severe itching and burning sensations.
You should eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep, and wear clothes that allow you to breathe. Drinking lots of fluids is a great way to flush your kidneys and get your system working again. Avoid taking antibiotics if you don’t want to kill too much bacteria in your body. This can cause yeast infections and disrupt the balance.