For a lot of people, the issue of acne is awkward skin issue. Acne is associated with the group of skin issues. It’s a group of blackheads, white heads, papules and cysts. These problems come under a standard nomenclature, which is known as acne. There are various causes of acne or pimples.
- Sometime pimples may occur as a result of heredity also.
- Chances of pimples are increased because of imbalance in hormones during puberty and pregnancy.
- Sometimes over washing face also stimulate the oil glands and leads to the creation of pimple.
- Some drugs like birth control pills and other drugs also result into pimples.
- Sometimes in many cases as a result of excessive make-up or because of application of some compound on face can ruin its natural moisture. To compensate the loss, there’s an over-secretion of sebum. Because of this reason there might be the formation of pimples. So it’s wise to utilize hypo-allergic or non-greasy cosmetics.
- Sometimes as a result of faulty metabolism, our liver becomes overloaded with toxins and these toxins frequently escape through skin leading into pimples.
The issues of eczema and acne can be treated by several procedures.
- If you apply lemon juice onto your pimples then its size will be reduced.
- Sound sleep is also necessary and effective for the treatment of acne and pimples, and that means you must sleep for 7-8 hours.
- Squeezing of pimples have to be avoided as it may cause scarring.
- Intake of lots of water is advisable as it flush out toxins and so keeps our system clean.
- Intake of balanced and healthy diet is a good idea. Especially the diet full of zinc, chromium, beta-carotene are powerful and beneficial in healing of pimples or acne. They’re also helpful in assessing the reappearance of pimples.
- Consumption of garlic is extremely powerful in the permanent treatment of pimples as it is helpful and effective in purifying the blood. Because of purification of blood, incidence of eczema is reduced. Even rubbing garlic on the pimples is also quite powerful.
- It is also possible to apply lemon juice onto your acne or pimples. It’s an effective and a superb treatment for curing acne or pimples.
- Bathing with Epsom salt, at least one time per week can eliminate your pimples.
- Keep your digestion healthy and prevent constipation. Unhealthy digestive system leads to toxin deposition in the body that may bring about acne and other skin issues. If you suffer from constipation, you can take triphala as a natural remedy to cleanse your inner body system.
- You may take Golden Glow capsules that is the best way to keep healthy skin condition and to prevent and heal pimples and blemishes.