Acne is a problem that teenagers face today and requires immediate attention. Their face could become pitted and mounts if they don’t get immediate attention. The treatment for acne should not cause undue stress. Home remedies are the best way to control and treat acne. The best way to treat acne is to use home remedies.
The best treatment for acne is benzoyl peroxide. This medication is also easily accessible without a prescription (over-the-counter shops). It is available under different trade names and in two concentrations: 5% and 10%. It can be used as a lotion or gel. You can use it once a day for a week, at 2.5% lotion or gel. You can use 10% gel twice daily if your skin is not sensitive.
It reduces the amount of oil and bacteria in the spore. Within 6-8 weeks, the effect is noticeable. If you notice any irritation or scarring after using this product immediately consult a dermatologist.
Ayuda de las hierbas
For chronic acne sufferers, the mixture of herbs such as Cleavers and Echinacea, Burdock and Butternut with 5 ml of tincture yields excellent results. Make a paste by mixing the orange peel with water. Apply the paste to the affected skin. Sulfur-rich foods are another home remedy. Avoid processed foods, soft drinks, pickles and condiments.
These foods are the main cause of your acne.
- Use the cinnamon powder-lemon juice paste (one teaspoon each) to apply daily to the affected areas to see results in 3 weeks.
- Apply fresh garlic juice to your acne by crushing it and then applying this juice to your skin.
- Make a mixture of groundnut oil and lime juice. This mixture can be applied to the area of pimples. This will provide a good solution for blackheads and pimples.
- Apply rose water and lime juice to the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes. To get the best treatment for acne, wash your face with warm water.
- In a bowl, combine nutmeg and milk. Apply generously to the affected area. This is the best home remedy for acne for all ages. These home remedies don’t require you to spend thousands of dollars. You can find the perfect cure in your own home by using milk, coconut oil, nutmeg and lime, as well as rose water.