According to the old saying, “Beauty lies in the skin.” A glowing skin reflects the beauty of an individual and makes a lasting impression. A healthy body will only produce glowing skin. This is why the skin care regimen should not only include external application of moisturizers and body lotions but also internal care.
Women are more aware of how to care for their skin. A tanned and blemished skin can devalue your overall appearance. There are many skin care products on the market that are more appealing than they are effective. Home remedies have been proven to be effective in caring for the skin.
- A mashed banana mixed in milk can be applied to the skin to enhance the glow. Allow it to sit for 15 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Honey can be applied to the neck and face to soften and smoothen the skin.
- You can also use egg white and honey as a face mask.
- The softening of the skin can be achieved by washing the face with water from boiled cabbage.
- The skin is very well-served by papaya. The skin will glow and feel soft after applying a combination of papaya and fuller’s earth.
- Applying a paste of fenugreek leaf leaves to the face will remove all black heads and whiteheads and prevent wrinkles.
- Sandalwood oil can be used on the body and face to remove all scars and tans. It also softens the skin.
- The skin benefits of turmeric can be found in the application of turmeric. The skin is left glowing and smooth by rubbing a mixture of 2 tablespoons turmeric powder and orange juice on the neck and face.
- The softness of your skin is maintained by rubbing it with a mixture lime juice and sugar. Scrubbing helps to remove dead cells and enhances the skin’s natural glow.
- It is good for your skin to scrub your face with a mixture walnut powder, lemon juice, and honey. You should leave the pack on for 20 minutes, then wash off with water.
- You can also scrub your hands with a mixture 3 teaspoons of baby oils and 2 teaspoons sugar for 15 minutes. Then wash it with cold water to keep your skin soft and supple.