About 1 in 10 people will experience kidney stones at one time or another. This is approximately 30 million Americans. The majority of those affected will be men. Although kidney stone pain is often compared to childbirth (sorry guys), most kidney stones will be eliminated without the need for any medical intervention. Millions of dollars will be spent on medication, treatment, and surgery for the millions of people who suffer from kidney stones.
Behandlungen zu Hause
You can save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars by using simple home remedies for kidney stones that have been around for hundreds of years. What works and what doesn’t? You will find that the internet can provide both great and false information. Our natural health doctor, has suggested 5 simple home remedies for kidney stones.
Your body! Your body is one of the most important things about you. When you think about it, your body is truly amazing. Modern medicine sometimes makes it difficult for your body to do the job that it was designed to. Keep your body strong and healthy.
A nutrition expert and physician, stated that today’s over-prescription and over-use of mind-altering medications are doing more harm than good for our society. Sometimes, a few lifestyle changes are enough to make a difference and not a costly pill with dangerous side effects. Unfortunately, doctors don’t often tell us about simple lifestyle changes but will prescribe us one to two medications.
You should try to pass your stone naturally for at least a few days before you go to any treatment, especially surgery. Our step-by-step natural kidney stone treatment has been successful for almost 90% of our customers.
Here are five tips to get you started with natural treatment.
- Water! It sounds so simple, but water has amazing abilities. One of those amazing abilities is to naturally flush out impurities from your body. Dehydration is the most common cause of kidney stones. Start your natural treatment with at least 10 glasses of water per day. Tip: Drink half of your body weight in ounces daily. Tip: Tap water is better than distilled water because it contains less sediment.
- Citric Acid! This natural acid can dissolve hard materials such as kidney stones. Lemons are a great fruit rich in citric acid. Tip: If you have the opportunity, add a lemon to your water.
- Citrates! Citrates can reduce uric acid levels and prevent the buildup of calcium salts that can cause kidney stones. Drinking fruit and vegetable juices like orange, grape, and carrot juices is a great way to get enough citrates.
- Take a soft drink! What? What? Recent research has shown that phosphoric acid in soft drinks can dissolve and pass kidney stones in a matter of hours.
- A water-soluble fiber flush This is a lot to say. You might need to eat high fiber foods to flush your body of all things, including kidney stones. Water-soluble fibers are found in most vegetables and fruits.
What’s your next move? Simple! Yes! Effective! Yes! Yes! There are many home remedies for kidney stones that can give your body a jumpstart. You are just a click away from a step-by, natural remedy that has a 90% success rate if you want to get rid of the pain this week.