What is the best treatment for migraines? Are you one of those millions who suffer from migraines? Here are 7 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Migraine Headaches. There are many triggers for migraines. Whatever the triggers may be, all of them can be traced back at the root cause for all sickness and ill-health.
This can be explained in the simplest way: Your immune system is weak enough to fight off the toxins attacking your body, causing you to become sicker more often, for longer periods of time, and with greater severity. While some treatments may temporarily relieve symptoms, it is better if you treat the root cause.
These are 7 Natural Ways To Get Relief From Migraine Headaches.
- Magnesium: Providing your body with adequate nutrients daily is the best way to combat migraines. Our lifestyles often make it difficult to get vital vitamins and minerals into our cells. Magnesium is one mineral that can prevent migraines. Magnesium has been shown to be effective in migraine relief.
- Omega-3 fatty acid: Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acid capsules and fish oil can be used to treat migraines. All cells require the eight-molecule chain of omega-3 fatty acid molecules that starts with ALA (alpha linolenic acids) and ends with DHA (docosahexaenoic acids).
- Natural compound substances that are produced in cells when the body functions well are showing increasing positive results for “treatment of migraines”. A. CoenzymeQ10 is found in every cell. It is responsible to produce energy in the mitochondria. This compound has been shown to be effective in treating both Classic Migraine (with aura), and Common Migraine without aura. B. 5-HTTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a compound produced in the body from the amino acid tryptophan. It is used by the body to produce the neurotransmitter serotonin as well as the hormone melatonin. Studies have shown that 5-HTTP has a significant effect on migraine severity and duration.
- Herbs and roots: Some herbs and roots have been shown to have a greater effect on migraine prevention. Butterbur: This herb has been used to treat migraines and other conditions. Feverfew has been used for centuries to treat migraines, as well as other conditions such arthritis and fever. Ginger: 63% of people who suffered from migraines were surveyed in the UK and found that ginger helped to relieve their symptoms.
- Massage Therapy: This massage technique works by massaging your muscles to release tension. Massage therapy improves circulation by increasing oxygen and other nutrients to your tissues. Massage therapy reduces tension and pain in your muscles, increases flexibility and mobility, and helps to eliminate lactic acid and other wastes, which can cause stiffness and pain in your joints and muscles.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture, which involves inserting and manipulating thin, stainless-steel needles (filiform), into different points on the body to relieve pain, is another positive “treatment for migraine”.
- Chiropractic: This holistic method uses massage, spinal manipulation, and periodic adjustments of your joints and soft tissues to relieve pain. Some migraine sufferers don’t get the results they need from chiropractic treatment. Others have very positive results. Statistics show that most suffer from severe migraine. It is three times more common for women than it is for men.
Migraines can be triggered by stressors in our lives. Migraine causes are most often the same as other illnesses. The body is out of balance and needs to be corrected. It is important to be open to exploring all options, including non-drug options.