Nowadays, anxiety has gotten into nearly every person’s life. The degree of anxiety will vary from person to person. It is a negative effect of modern living. All would agree that life was peaceful and slow before the advent of modernity. But as time went by, we became involved in a race against time and lost our peace of heart. Anxiety disorder is defined by excessive worry and unnecessary concern about every possible aspect of life.
Let’s understand It
These worries can become out of control and have a negative impact on the person’s daily life. Over-worrying can cause gastrointestinal, cardiac, and pulmonary disorders. Anxiety disorders include panic disorders, phobia, irrational fear and generalized anxiety disorders.
- Stress at work, financial stress, peer pressure, and emotional trauma.
- Reduction of addictive substances like nicotine, caffeine, and alcohol. 6. Brain levels of neurotransmitters are abnormal
- Anemia, asthma, and infection are serious medical conditions.
- Low oxygen levels or altitude sickness.
- A warm bath with 1/3 cup baking soda and 1/3 cup ginger added to the bath water can help ease anxiety.
- To relieve nervousness, 2 cups of celery juice or grated onions can be consumed daily. They are high in potassium and folic acid, which can lead to anxiety.
- You can soak 10 almonds overnight in water. The almonds should be soaked in water for at least 10 hours. Next day, the skin must be removed and the almonds must be crushed. You can drink the mixture before going to sleep.
- A full body massage using sesame, sunflower, coconut, or corn oil can yield positive results. The massage should be done before you go to bed at night or before you take a morning bath.
- One can drink a glass orange juice mixed with one teaspoon honey, a pinch of nutmeg, to slow down anxiety-related heartbeats.
- An orange aroma can calm a troubled soul. If you feel anxious, you can take a slice of orange and inhale its aroma.
- Tea made from boiling two teaspoons of dried rosemary in a cup water can soothe strained nerves.
- Aromatherapy can be used to calm troubled minds with the help of chamomile and lavender, clove, and thyme.
- An icy, steamy, or warm bath can help to ease anxiety symptoms.