Scare or cicatrices refers to a scar or a patch of skin that forms after a skin injury. Scarring is a result of the wound healing process. A thicker scarlet patch or fibrous tissue forms over the wound. Scars are a sign of biological healing. The scarring skin may be different from normal skin. It could be a dark spot, a pink or even shinier.
Scar tissue is composed of collagen, which is a protein that is essential for the formation of scar tissue. However, scar tissue has a lower functional quality. This is why scar tissue does not support hair follicles and sweat glands. The scar’s size and appearance will depend on the size of your wound, the location and age of the victim, and the inherited scarring tendency. These scars can be any of the following types.
- Keloid – These scars are larger than the original wound. They cause stiffness and immobility.
- Contracture – This is the result of burns. The skin is stretched tightly over the bones. They can also affect mobility.
- Hypertrophic – These scars form in the same way as keloids but have a smaller area than the original wound.
- Acne – Scars that are caused by severe acne attacks can cause damage to the follicles. Most scars fade with time. However, some scars can be embarrassing and cause embarrassment.
- Gotu Kola extracts, an aquatic plant, are very effective in treating marks.
- Aloe Vera gel can be used to make scars disappear.
- You can apply onion juice to scars. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash off. This will yield good results.
- Cucumber juice can effectively lighten marks.
- A good remedy is to rub raw garlic on scars.
- You can apply a paste of sandalwood and rose water to scars. Leave it on for at least one night, then wash it off with cold water the next day.
- The scars can also be faded by applying fresh lemon juice to them.
- A home remedy that works is to rub a slice of freshly cut tomato on the scars for 15 minutes, then wash it off with cold water.
- Mint leaf juice can be used to remove scars and blemishes.
- It can be beneficial to rub ice cubes on scars for approximately 10 minutes.
- A mask made of egg white can be used to treat scarring.
- You can make a paste of fuller’s Earth, lime juice, and rose water. Apply it to the scars and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash off with cold water. This can also be used to gradually remove scars. The treatment must be repeated three times daily.