Almost every week in the press we here about cures for some health issue. The issue is that these stores are often made from a little bit of optimistic leaked information and generally the lék is ten to twenty years away. I’ve heard of anti-aging drugs for decades and in 2017 we aren’t much closer.
One reason is that from a financing standpoint anti-aging is not considered an illness and thus it’s largely ignored except as side jobs. At the čas of writing I’m 60 years old, and if they do find a magic bullet cure for aging in 20 years time, I’d have the amazing good chance of staying a sprightly 80 year old for decades! I can tell you that isn’t what I had in mysl. So supposing the miracle-aging cure is a long way off then when do you want to begin slowing down the aging procedure.
Even if you’re only 20, then you would be locked in at 40. While this would be attractive to me, I’m not so sure a 20 year old would feel exactly the same. While we do not have a magic bullet yet we have some great info about aging in addition to possible.
Vezměte na vědomí
- At the conclusion of your DNA strands are items called telomeres. As we age the telomeres get shorter as our DNA replicates. The Noble Peace Prize winning Australia Dr Elizabeth Blackburn in her study showed that meditating only 12 minutes daily might help maintain the length of the telomeres and guarantee better cell replication.
- Your mitochondria are the motors inside your cells and possess their own DNA. We can secure our mitochondria by preventing toxické plísně and household chemicals as much as possible.
- Our cells will need to allow nutrients in as efficiently as possible, and have the ability to eliminate waste as well. Ensuring you’re well hydrated and stravování wholesome fats will be certain that the membranes of your cells work correctly.
- Avoiding cukr in a variety of forms such as potatoes and grains reduces the množství of insulin your cells need to encounter and therefore lowering your zánět.
- Eating a diet full of vegetables to make sure your digestive bakterie are fed and being preserved to produce vitamíny as well as the essential mozek chemicals.
- Consume healthful protein to support your immune system, in the kind of maso, lentils, cheese and to a lesser extent veggies. Not from protein shakes and bars.
- Move your body every day in numerous ways like stretching, chůze, and intermittent heavy weights.