Home treatment for hemorhoids is easy. Surgery is not something you should do. Chances are, even if you visit a doctor, he will ask you to look into other non-surgical treatments. Only if these fail will the doctor recommend surgery. Hemorrhoids can be treated and are not considered serious. They cause only discomfort. They usually disappear within a few days, or even a week.
These can be a problem because they can keep you away at work or prevent you from socializing. Hemorrhoids should be tolerated. Hemorrhoids can be found in the lower part of the rectum and outside the anus. The latter is known as internal hemorhoids. This is the first-degree type. The second-degree hemorhoids will protrude from the anus, but will rebound back into rectum thanks to the strong elasticity in the connective tissue of the rectum.
The third-degree hemorhoids will protrude and require a finger to push them back into their rectum. The fourth-degree hemorhoids will not retract and will prolapse. This type, along with the thrombosed hemorhoids, will require physical removal. You only have surgery left if the more effective home remedies are not used.
These are just a few of the home remedies that can be used to get rid of hemorhoids.
- If you notice that your diet lacks fiber, it is important to immediately review your diet and make changes. Fibers are necessary to produce soft stool. This will eliminate constipation and straining during bowel movements. Get fibers from fruits and vegetables. You can visit the pharmacy to purchase fiber supplements, including psyllium. For a teaspoonful you can drink water.
- Get active and get moving. You can maintain your ideal weight by exercising. Overweight and obesity can lead to increased strain on the pelvic, rectal and rectal areas. This can lead to worsening hemorhoids. Avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Excessive pressure on the lower body can also be caused by sitting too long at one place.
- Take Vitamin C 1000 mg tablets daily and Omega 3 capsule 1000mg daily. A multivitamins and minerals tablet is the third supplement. Vitamin C will strengthen cell walls and reverse hemorhoids. Vitamin C can cause hemorhoids shrink if it is added to a preparation with rutin hesperidin and bioflavoids.
- Omega 3 found in fish oil will prevent blood platelets from clumping and ensure smooth blood flow. Omega 3 oil is an anti-inflammatory agent, which will help eliminate hemorhoids.
- Multivitamins and minerals, if taken daily, will aid in tissue respiration and disposal. This preparation can also soften stools.
Home hemorhoid treatment can be very helpful in treating hemorhoids. They are the only option I recommend, as they have been shown to eliminate the discomfort that comes with hemorhoids. They are very cost-effective, safe, and effective.