Diarrhea can be caused by food poisoning, laxatives and overeating, as well as allergies. Diarrhea is characterized by frequent, watery stool and often. This problem causes the body to be in desperate need of essential fluids, salts, and vitamins. The body’s fluid balance can be restored by taking certain remedies. Most cases of diarrhea are resolved in a few days.
You can also rest and drink extra fluids to prevent dehydration. There may be a condition called irritable bowel syndrome, which can lead to continual bouts of diarrhea in some cases. There are many home remedies that can be used to treat diarrhea quickly and without side effects.
- A cup of warm water and a teaspoon salt are the best home remedies for diarrhea. Take this solution in as slow as possible. This mixture should be consumed as often as possible.
- Tea can also be used to reduce the symptoms of diarrhea. It is very effective in treating diarrhea if a strong cup of black tea is consumed with no sugar.
- Buttermilk is an effective and very effective treatment for diarrhea. Buttermilk contains acid that destroys the germs responsible for diarrhea. Take buttermilk flavored salt three to four times daily for quick results.
- Mint is also effective in treating diarrhea. Mix together one teaspoon of honey, mint, and lime juice. This mix should be taken at least three times per day.
- Bananas are also very effective in treating diarrhea. It replaces potassium levels that are low when someone has diarrhea.
- Add a cup of water to a cup and add a teaspoon of fenugreek seed tea. These seeds can be swallowed with water. You can also substitute water with buttermilk or curd. However, you should not chew the seeds.
- Yoghurt is a great remedy for diarrhea. It is also very popular. Yogurt is rich in lactobacillus, which acts as a probiotic bacteria. It also aids in the prevention of antibiotic-induced diarrhea. Yogurt is known to replace the bad ‘gut’ bacteria that has been destroyed by antibiotics.
- The juice of the pomegranate can also be used to treat diarrhea. It is vital for patients who have lost fluids to take this juice.