|Foreign name||Zhejiang, Chekiang|
|Alias||Zhijiang, the land of fish and rice|
|Administrative area category||Province|
|District belong to||East China region|
|Under the jurisdiction||11 prefecture-level cities, 37 municipal districts, 19 county-level cities, 32 counties, and 1 autonomous county|
|Government resident||8 Provincial Road, Hangzhou|
|Phone area code||0570-0580|
|Geographic location||Southeast coast of China, south wing of the Yangtze River Delta|
|Area||10.43 million square kilometers|
|Population||56.57 million people (2017) |
|Dialect||Wu language, Hui language, proverbs, etc.|
|Climatic conditions||Subtropical monsoon climate|
|Famous scenery||West Lake, Nanxi River, Xikou, Shenyuan, Putuoshan, Yandang Mountain, Nanhu, Wuzhen, etc.|
|Airport||Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport, Ningbo Airport, Wenzhou Airport, etc.|
|TRAIN STATION||Hangzhou East Railway Station, Hangzhou Railway Station, Ningbo Railway Station, Wenzhou South Railway Station, etc.|
|License plate code||Zhejiang A-Zhejiang L|
|GDP||517.68 billion yuan (2017) |
|Per capita GDP||92, 057 yuan (2017) |
|Historical figures||Lu You, Li Wei, Lu Xun, Chiang Kai-shek, Jin Yong|
|Famous college||Zhejiang University, China Academy of Art|
|Main universities||Zhejiang University of Technology, Zhejiang Gongshang University|
|Main universities||Zhejiang Institute of Technology, Hangzhou University of Electronic Science and Technology|
|Main universities||Ningbo University, Zhejiang Normal University|
|Provincial party secretary||Che Jun |
- 1 Zhejiang, Chekiang
- 2 Historical evolution
- 3 Administrative division
- 4 Geographical environment
- 5 Natural resources
- 6 Population nation
- 7 Political
- 8 Economic
- 9 Society
- 10 Traffic
- 11 Culture
- 12 Specialty
- 13 Tourism
- 14 Celebrity
- 15 Videos
- 16 Discussions
- 17 More info
- 18 What Links Here
- 19 References
- Zhejiang, referred to as "Zhejiang", the provincial capital of Hangzhou. The largest river in the territory, Qiantang River, is called the river and the river, which is also called Zhejiang, and the province is named after the river.
- It is located in the south wing of the Yangtze River Delta on the southeast coast of China, bordering the East China Sea in the east, Fujian in the south, Anhui and Jiangxi in the west, and Shanghai and Jiangsu in the north. The straight line distance between east and west and north and south of Zhejiang Province is about 450 kilometers. According to the first survey of geographical conditions, Zhejiang has a land area of 104, 300 square kilometers.  It accounts for 1.09% of the country and is one of the smaller provinces in China. 
- Zhejiang is a typical land and waters of the south of the Yangtze River, the land of fish and rice, known as the " Silk House", "the land of fish and rice. " As early as 50, 000 years ago in the Paleolithic Age, there were primitive human "Jiande people" activities. There were 5, 000 years of Hemudu culture, 6, 000 years of Majiatun culture and 5, 000 years of Liangzhu culture. And other cultural remains. Zhejiang is the birthplace of Wuyue culture and Jiangnan culture, and one of the birthplaces of ancient Chinese civilization.
- Zhejiang is China’s third batch of free trade pilot zones.  It is one of the most active provinces in China. Under the premise of giving full play to the leading role of the state-owned economy, the development of the private economy has led to the take-off of the economy, forming a “Zhejiang economy” with distinct characteristics, and the disposable income of per capita residents by 2013. It has ranked first in China for 21 consecutive years and has actually reached the level of moderately developed countries. Zhejiang belongs to the south wing of the Yangtze River Economic Belt. The Yangtze River Delta urban agglomeration formed by Anhui, Jiangsu and Shanghai has become one of the six world-class urban agglomerations in the world. The 19th Asian Games will be held in 2022.
|Period||Administrative System||Administrative Divisions|
|Prehistoric||Yu Yue Primitive Clan Commune||The original clan commune culture appeared throughout Zhejiang. The Hemudu culture of 7000 years ago, the Majiatun culture of 6, 000 years ago, and the Liangzhu culture of 5, 000 years ago. |
|Spring and autumn||Subordinate to Wu and Vietnam||Historian Du You: Wu Yue's border, in the language of Jiaxing, the river, after the Yue.|
|Warring States||Chu State||In the forty-six years of Chu Zhouxian's reign (323 BC), the king of Chuwei destroyed the country and took the land north of Zhejiang.|
|Qin Chao||It belongs to Kuaiji, 鄣, 闽 郡 郡||There are 15 counties in Zhejiang Province today.|
|Western Han||It belongs to Kuaiji and Danyang County.||Add 5 counties, a total of 20 counties, under the jurisdiction of Yangzhou.|
|Eastern Han Dynasty||It belongs to Kuaiji, Wu, Danyang County.||Huiji County is split, Wutang County is north of Qiantang River, and Huiji County is south of Yangtang.|
|Three countries||Soochow||There are 4 counties and 44 counties under the jurisdiction of Yangzhou.|
|Jin Dynasty||Yangzhou||Subordinate to Wu. Huiji|
|Southern Dynasty||Dongyang Prefecture||In the early years of Xiaojian (454 years), it was set up in Yangzhou, and it was divided into 5 counties and 23 counties.|
|Sui Dynasty||It belongs to the Wuzhou General Administration of Yangzhou City||Divided into 10 states. At the end of the dynasty, Shen Faxing and Li Zitong were separated.|
|Tang Dynasty||It belongs to Jiangnan Road/Jiangnan East Road. The Jiangnan East Road was split in the first year of the Yuan Dynasty. It belongs to Zhejiang West Road and Zhejiang East Road. ||Divided into 11 states (counties)|
|Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms||Wu Yueguo||Set 11 states, 1 army, 63 counties|
|Northern Song Dynasty||Liangzhe Road||Set 11 states, government|
|Southern Song Dynasty||It belongs to Liangzhe East Road and Liangzhe West Road.||Moved to Lin'an. Zhejiang West is governed by Lin'an and Zhedong is governed by Shaoxing.|
|Yuan Dynasty||Set up Zhejiang Province and other banks in the province of China||Yuan set Zhejiang and other provinces in the province of China, the beginning of the provincial administrative division. In the thirteenth year of the Yuan Dynasty (1276), the Song Dynasty was destroyed, and the two Zhejiang governors were in Hangzhou. In the 21st year of the Yuan Dynasty (1284), the province moved from Yangzhou to Jianghuai, and was renamed Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. At the end of the Yuan Dynasty, Fang Guozhen and Zhang Shicheng were separated.|
|Ming Dynasty||Zhejiang Cheng announced the political ambassador||As the beginning of Zhejiang Province, the administrative region has since stabilized and changed.|
|Qing Dynasty||Zhejiang Province||There are 11 provinces (regions) and 63 counties (states and offices).|
|Reference materials: |
- As of September 15, 2017, Zhejiang Province has 11 prefecture-level cities, divided into 89 county-level administrative regions, including 37 municipal districts, 19 county-level cities, 32 counties, and one autonomous county.  . As of the end of 2013, there were 1, 324 towns, including 639 towns, 264 townships (including 14 ethnic townships) and 421 sub-district offices. 
|Administrative District||Phone Area Code||Zip Code||License Plate||Area (square Kilometers)||Administrative District|
|Hangzhou||0571||310000||Zhejiang A||16596||Shangcheng District, Xiacheng District, Jianggan District, Gongshu District, Xihu District, Binjiang District, Yuhang District, Xiaoshan District, Fuyang District, Lin'an District, Jiande City, Tonglu County, Chun'an County|
|Ningbo||0574||315000||Zhejiang B||9714||Haishu District, Jiangbei District, Beilun District, Zhenhai District, Yinzhou District, Fenghua District, Yuyao City, Cixi City, Xiangshan County, Ninghai County|
|Wenzhou||0577||325000||Zhejiang C||12065||Lucheng District, Longwan District, Ouhai District, Dongtou District, Ruian City, Yueqing City, Yongjia County, Pingyang County, Cangnan County, Wencheng County, Taishun County|
|Shaoxing||0575||312000||Zhejiang D||8256||Yuecheng District, Keqiao District, Shangyu District, Zhuji City, Zhangzhou City, Xinchang County|
|Huzhou||0572||313000||Zhejiang E||5820||Wuxing District, Nanxun District, Deqing County, Changxing County, Anji County|
|Jiaxing||0573||314000||Zhejiang F||3915||Nanhu District, Xiuzhou District, Haining City, Pinghu City, Tongxiang City, Jiashan County, Haiyan County|
|Jinhua||0579||321000||Zhejiang G||10942||Wucheng District, Jindong District, Lanxi City, Dongyang City, Yongkang City, Yiwu City, Wuyi County, Pujiang County, Chun'an County|
|Zhangzhou||0570||324000||Zhejiang H||8845||Kecheng District, Qijiang District, Jiangshan City, Changshan County, Kaihua County, Longyou County|
|Taizhou||0576||318000||Zhejiang J||9411||Jiaojiang District, Huangyan District, Luqiao District, Linhai City, Wenling City, Yuhuan City, Sanmen County, Tiantai County, Xianju County|
|Lishui||0578||323000||Zhejiang K||17298||Liandu District, Longquan City, Qingtian County, Jinyun County, Suichang County, Songyang County, Yunhe County, Qingyuan County, Jingning and Dong Autonomous County|
|Zhoushan||0580||316000||Zhejiang L||1440||Dinghai District, Putuo District, Daishan County, Ji County|
- The terrain of Zhejiang is stepped from southwest to northeast, with mountains in the southwest, hills in the middle, and alluvial plains in the northeast. It can be roughly divided into six terrain areas: Zhejiang North Plain, West Zhejiang Hill, Zhejiang East Hill, Central Jinyu Basin, Southern Zhejiang Mountain, Southeast Coastal Plain and Coastal Island.
- The alluvial plains with dense water networks in the north of Zhejiang, the coastal hills in eastern Zhejiang, the mountainous areas in southern Zhejiang, and the islands and landscapes of Zhoushan City can be described as mountains and rivers and seas. In the southwest, the mountains are more than a kilometer. Among them, Huangmaojian, located in Longquan, is 1929 meters above sea level and is the highest peak in Zhejiang Province. The terrain is dominated by hills, mountains and basins. The four plains include the Hangjiahu Plain (Hangzhou, Jiaxing, Huzhou), Ningshao Plain (Ningbo, Shaoxing), Jinliyu Plain (Jinhua, Lishui, Zhangzhou), Wentai Plain (Wenzhou, Taizhou).
- Zhejiang has a subtropical monsoon climate with significant monsoons, four distinct seasons, moderate annual temperatures, abundant sunshine, abundant rainfall, humid air, simultaneous changes in rain and heat, diverse climate resources, and numerous meteorological disasters. The annual average temperature is 15-18 °C. January and July are the lowest and highest months of the year, and May and June are concentrated rainfall periods. The extreme maximum temperature is 44.1 °C, the extreme minimum temperature is -17.4 °C; the annual average rainfall in Zhejiang is 980-2000 mm, and the annual average sunshine hours is 1710-2100 hours.
- In the spring, the East Asian monsoon is in an alternating season of winter winds and summer monsoon transitions. The north-south airflow meets frequently, and the low air pressure and frontal activity are intensified. The spring climate in Zhejiang is characterized by cold and rainy weather. There are often strong winds in coastal and offshore areas. The rain in Zhejiang Province is increasing and the weather is uncertain. It is called “spring child face, and it changes three times a day”. The average temperature in spring in Zhejiang is 13-18 °C, and the temperature distribution is characterized by decreasing inland areas to coastal areas and island areas. The precipitation in Zhejiang Province is 320-700 mm, and the precipitation distribution is gradually decreasing from the southwestern area to the northeast coastal area. Day 41 to 62 days. The main meteorological disasters in spring are rainy weather and cold spring. 
- In summer, with the establishment of the summer monsoon circulation system, the southeast wind prevails in Zhejiang, and the subtropical high-pressure activity on the northwestern Pacific has an important impact on the weather in Zhejiang, while the cold air in the north and south still has some influence on the weather in Zhejiang. The rainy days in Zhejiang Province are 32 to 55 days. Major weather disasters in summer include typhoons, heavy rains, and droughts and floods. 
- In autumn, the summer monsoon gradually weakens and transitions to the winter monsoon. The cyclone activity is frequent, the frontal precipitation is more, and the temperature changes greatly. The average temperature in autumn in Zhejiang Province is 16-21 °C. The temperature in the southeastern coastal and central regions is relatively high. The temperature in the northwestern mountainous areas is low. The precipitation is 210-430 mm. The precipitation in the coastal areas of the central and southern regions is relatively high. Slightly less, but its interannual changes are large; 28 to 42 days of rainy days around Zhejiang Province. 
- In winter, the strength of the East Asian winter monsoon mainly depends on the activity of cold and high pressure in Mongolia. The weather in Zhejiang is affected by the cold air mass in the north (ie, the winter monsoon), and the weather process is relatively rare. The winter climate is characterized by cool, cold and dry air. The average temperature in winter is 3～9°C, and the temperature distribution is decreasing from south to north, decreasing from east to west. The precipitation in all areas is 140-250 mm. Except for the islands in the northeast, the difference is not obvious. The rainy day is 28 to 41 days. The main meteorological disasters in winter include cold waves, rain and snow. 
- The average annual water resources in Zhejiang Province is 93.7 billion cubic meters. However, due to the high population density, the per capita water resources are only 2008 cubic meters. The minimum per capita water resources of islands such as Zhoushan is only 600 cubic meters. 
- There are more than 3, 000 coastal islands, and the continental shelf with a water depth of less than 200 meters covers an area of 230, 000 square kilometers and a sea area of 260, 000 square kilometers. There are 3061 islands with an area of more than 500 square meters. It is the province with the most islands in China. Its land area is 19.04 million hectares, and more than 90% are unoccupied. Zhoushan Island (the main island of Zhoushan Islands) with an area of 495.4 square kilometers is the fourth largest island in China.
- Zhejiang shore is deep and deep, and it can build 290.4 kilometers of deep water coastline with berths above 10, 000 tons, accounting for more than 1/3 of China and 105.8 kilometers of deep water coastline with berths above 100, 000 tons. The East China Sea continental shelf basin has good prospects for oil and gas development. The five major resources of ports, fisheries, tourism, oil and gas, and tidal flats are uniquely endowed with significant advantages in combination. As of 2013, there are 58 ports and 650 berths with an annual throughput of 250 million tons. There are 268, 800 hectares of coastal tidal flat resources, ranking third in China. Zhoushan is the only island city in Zhejiang and one of the key development areas of the country. 
- The sea area of Zhejiang is vast, the climate is mild, the water quality is fertile, and the bait is abundant. It is suitable for the habitat growth and reproduction of a variety of marine organisms. A wide variety of organisms, known as the "Chinese fish warehouse" reputation. 
- Varieties available for marine aquaculture in Zhejiang: grouper, abalone, scallop, sea cucumber, medlar, brown trout, black pheasant, medlar, squid, scorpion scorpionfish, yellow scorpionfish, pufferfish, oval scorpion, scorpion Junyu, sea bream, Chinese Wutang carp, Chinese prawn, Japanese prawn, spotted prawn, long-haired prawn, new prawn, spiny prawn, swimming crab, blue crab, seahorse. 
- As of December 31, 2009 (standard time point), the cultivated land in Zhejiang Province was 2, 980, 300 mu, accounting for 18.83%; the garden land was 9, 435, 200 mu, accounting for 5.96%; the forest land was 85, 390, 400 mu, accounting for 53.91%; the grassland was 1, 557, 600 mu, accounting for 0.97. %; urban villages and industrial and mining land 1, 33, 394, 000 mu, accounting for 8.43%; transportation land 3, 190, 700 mu, accounting for 2.02%; water and water conservancy facilities, 1, 289, 530 mu, accounting for 8.15%; other land, 2, 735, 300 mu, accounting for 1.73%  .
- The soil in Zhejiang Province is dominated by yellow soil and red soil, accounting for more than 70% of Zhejiang Province. It is mostly distributed in hilly mountains. The plains and river valleys are mostly paddy soils, and there are salt soils and desalinated soils along the coast.
- 113 minerals have been discovered in Zhejiang Province. As of the end of 2009, Zhejiang Province has 93 mineral resources reserves (excluding oil and gas, radioactive minerals). There are 2, 392 mining areas listed in Zhejiang Province, 302 fewer than the previous year, including 2, 343 solid mineral mining areas and 49 geothermal mineral water mining areas.
- Non-metallic minerals are abundant, and proven reserves of some minerals rank among the top in the country. In terms of proven resource reserves, alum and pyrophyllite rank the highest in the country. Fluorite, illite and cast diabase rank second in the country, and the surface of diorite is the third. Zeolite, wollastonite and ash. Stone, boron ore, bentonite, and perlite are among the top ten. Most deposits are large in scale, shallow in burial and good in mining conditions.
- Metal minerals are wide-ranging, but not large. There are many iron, copper, molybdenum, lead, zinc, gold, silver, tungsten and tin minerals in Zhejiang Province, but most of them are small deposits or ore deposits. Only a few mineral deposits have reached large and medium scales, and the ore composition is complex, with a variety of associated element.
- The geological conditions of the coal-producing coal in Zhejiang Province are poor, and the coal resources are poor. There are no oil and gas resources found in the land area, but the oil and gas prospects in the sea area are promising. 
- The area of forest land in Zhejiang is 6, 679, 700 hectares, of which the forest area is 584, 400 hectares. The forest coverage rate is 60.5%, and the total standing timber is 194 million cubic meters. Among the forest area, the area of arbor forest is 4, 201, 800 hectares, and the area of bamboo forest is 782, 900 hectares. The country has a special area of 859, 500 hectares of shrubs. 
- Zhejiang's forest coverage, bamboo area and number of plants are among the best in China. Among them, the bamboo forest area accounts for 1/7 of China's, and the bamboo industry's output value accounts for about 1/3 of China's. The forest community structure is relatively complete. The area with three layers of arbor forest, shrub forest and herb constitutes 54.2% of the arbor forest. The simple structure of the arbor layer is only 1.5% of the arbor forest. The forests are in good health, with healthy health and sub-healthy forest area ratios of 88.45% and 8.23%, respectively. The diversity of forest ecosystems is generally above average, and the types of forest vegetation, forest type and arbor forest age are rich. 
- There are a large variety of wild animals, and 123 species of animals are listed in the National Key Protected Wildlife List. There are more than 80 species of mammals and 300-400 species of birds. There are 22 national first-class protected animals, 103 second-class protected animals, and 44 provincial-level protected animals. 
- Secondary energy
- Cogeneration: The local cogeneration enterprise generates 17.2 billion kWh of annual electricity, and the annual heat supply is 320 million GJ. ( as of 2010) 
- Renewable Energy
- Wind energy utilization: The total installed capacity of wind power generation in Zhejiang Province has been completed and put into 249, 000 kilowatts. Wind power generation is 470 million kWh.
- Solar energy utilization: The installed capacity of photovoltaic utilization demonstration projects in Zhejiang Province has been built and put into operation, with a total installed capacity of 29, 600 kilowatts, and a total of 9.2 million square meters of solar water heaters have been promoted.
- Waste incineration power generation: The installed capacity of waste incineration generators in Zhejiang Province has reached 333, 000 kilowatts, and the annual power generation capacity is about 2.01 billion kilowatt hours.
- Rural biomass energy: In the production and living energy of rural areas in Zhejiang Province, the consumption of straw and fuelwood is equivalent to 57.8 and 956, 000 tons of standard coal. There are 144, 000 biogas users and 7240 large and medium-sized biogas projects, with an annual output of 170 million cubic meters of biogas, equivalent to 103, 000 tons of standard coal. The rural clean energy utilization rate has reached 66.0%. (as of 2010) 
- In 2017, a sample survey of population changes in the province was conducted. At the end of the year, the resident population of the province was 56.57 million, an increase of 670, 000 from the end of the previous year. Among them, the male population is 28.97 million and the female population is 27.6 million, accounting for 51.2% and 48.8% of the total population respectively. The annual birth population was 670, 000, the birth rate was 11.92 ‰; the death population was 313, 000, the mortality rate was 5.56 ‰; the natural growth rate was 6.36 ‰. The urbanization rate is 68.0%. 
|City||Resident Population (10, 000 People)||Birth Rate (%)||Mortality Rate(%)||Proportion Of Urban Population (%)|
- There are 170, 993 Yi people in Zhejiang Province, accounting for 0.4% of the population of Zhejiang Province, accounting for about 43% of the minority population in the province. Jingning Yi Autonomous County is the only Yi Autonomous County in China and the only minority autonomous county in East China. The Yi people mainly live in the low mountainous areas around Hexi Town. The counties and cities with a population of more than 10, 000 are Lishui City, Lishui District (19, 455 people), Jingning County (16, 144 people), Cangnan County (16, 133 people), Taishun County (13, 862 people), and Suichang County (13, 658 people). In terms of the proportion of the population of the county, Jingning is the highest at 10.55%, and Yun and 8.6%. 
|Provincial People's Congress Standing Committee||Che Jun|
|Deputy Director of the Standing Committee of the Provincial People's Congress||Liang Liming , Yan Jianmin, Li Weining, Li Xuezhong, Zhao Guangjun, Shi Jixi|
|Deputy governor||Feng Fei (Executive Vice Governor) , Zhu Congxi, Wang Shuangquan, Xingfu, Cheng Yuechong, Wang Wenxu, Peng Jiaxue, Chen Weijun|
|Provincial supervisory committee director||Liu Jianchao|
|Provincial Senior People's Court President||Li Zhanguo|
- In 2017, the regional GDP (GDP) was 1, 177.6 billion yuan, an increase of 7.8% over the previous year. Among them, the added value of the primary industry was 2017 billion yuan, the added value of the secondary industry was 2, 247.2 billion yuan, and the added value of the tertiary industry was 2, 277.9 billion yuan, up 2.8%, 7.0% and 8.8% respectively. The contribution rate of the tertiary industry to GDP growth was 57.0%. The structure of the added value of the three industries was adjusted from 4.2..44.8..51.0 of the previous year to 3.9..43.4..52.7. The per capita GDP was 92, 057 yuan (converted to an average annual exchange rate of $13, 634), an increase of 6.6%. The annual labor productivity of the whole year was 137, 000 yuan/person, which was 6.9% higher than the previous year. The per capita disposable income of all residents is 42046 yuan. The per capita disposable income of urban residents is 51, 261 yuan, and the per capita disposable income of rural permanent residents is 24, 956 yuan. 
- A large fishery province in Zhejiang, the fishery from the traditional production type, to the integration of fishing, breeding, processing integration, industrialization of comprehensive development of domestic and foreign trade. Shipu Fishing Port and Shenjiamen Fishing Port are the first four fishing centers in China, and the number of marine fishing is the highest in China. The Hangjiahu Plain is one of the three major freshwater fish farming centers in China.
- In 2017, the total grain output was 7.686 million tons, an increase of 2.2% over the previous year. The rapeseed sown area is 113.8 thousand hectares, down 3.2
- At the end of the year, the number of live pigs was 5.48 million, which was 10.33 million heads, which was 4.5% and 11.7% lower than the previous year. The total meat production for the year was 1.044 million tons, down 11.6%. The total output of aquatic products was 6.429 million tons, up 1.9%. Among them, the output of marine products was 5.208 million tons, an increase of 0.8%; the output of freshwater products was 1.221 million tons, an increase of 6.8%. 
- In October 2017, Zhejiang Province was selected as the first batch of national agricultural sustainable development pilot demonstration zones. 
- In 2017, the added value of industrial enterprises above designated size was 144.4 billion yuan, an increase of 8.3% over the previous year. The sales value of industrial enterprises above designated size was 678.57 billion yuan, an increase of 14.6%, of which the export delivery value was 1, 158.5 billion yuan, an increase of 9.4%.
- Among the above-scale manufacturing industries, the added value of high-tech, high-tech, equipment manufacturing and strategic emerging industries increased by 16.4%, 11.2%, 12.8%, and 12.2% respectively over the previous year, accounting for 12.2%, 42.3%, and 39.1 of the above-scale industries. %, 26.5%. In the above-scale industries, the added value of information economy core industries, cultural industries, energy conservation and environmental protection, health product manufacturing, high-end equipment and fashion manufacturing increased by 14.1%, 5.7%, 11.4%, 13.3%, 8.1% and 2.4% respectively. In strategic emerging industries, the added value of the new generation of information technology and Internet of Things, marine emerging industries, and bio-industry increased by 21.5%, 11.2%, and 12.5%, respectively. The output value of new industrial products above designated size was 35.4%, an increase of 1.5 percentage points over the previous year. The added value of the top 10 traditional manufacturing industries increased by 4.5%. The annual industrial enterprises above designated size achieved a profit of 457 billion yuan, an increase of 16.6% over the previous year. The total profits of high-tech, equipment manufacturing and strategic emerging industries increased by 20.3%, 19.5% and 25.6% respectively; the profits of the top 10 traditional manufacturing industries increased by 23.2%. Labor productivity was 216, 000 yuan/person, which was 7.7% higher than the previous year. 
- In 2017, the construction industry added value of 284.5 billion yuan, accounting for 5.5% of GDP. The total output value of the construction industry with qualifications and general contracting construction enterprises was 2, 723.6 billion yuan, an increase of 9.0%; the total profit and tax was 130.5 billion yuan, an increase of 6.5%. 
- Domestic Trade
- In 2017, the total retail sales of consumer goods reached 2, 430.8 billion yuan, an increase of 10.6% over the previous year. According to the statistics of business operations, the retail sales of urban consumer goods reached 2016-800 million yuan, an increase of 10.3%; the retail sales of rural consumer goods reached 414 billion yuan, an increase of 12.2%. According to the consumption type, the retail sales of goods reached 2, 177.5 billion yuan, an increase of 10.3%; the income of food and beverages was 255.8 billion yuan, an increase of 13.8%. The online retail sales amounted to 1, 333.7 billion yuan, an increase of 29.4%; the network consumption of the province's residents was 677.7 billion yuan, an increase of 29.0%.
- Among the retail sales of wholesale and retail commodities above designated size, grain, oil and food increased by 9.5%, clothing, shoes, hats and needles increased by 14.8%, gold and silver jewellery increased by 8.7%, and daily necessities increased by 10.4%. Hardware and electrical materials The growth rate was 31.6%, the Chinese and Western medicines increased by 8.8%, the furniture category increased by 25.5%, the communication equipment category increased by 25.0%, the construction and decoration materials category increased by 16.6%, the automobile retail sales increased by 8.3% compared with the previous year, and the petroleum and products increased by 12.8. %.
- At the end of the year, there were 3, 824 registered commodity trading entities, with a transaction volume of 2.15 trillion yuan, an increase of 5.0% over the previous year. Among them, there are 284 billion-dollar markets, 35 billion-dollar markets, and two 100 billion-yuan markets. 
- Foreign economy
- In 2017, the total import and export of goods was 2.5604 trillion yuan, an increase of 15.3% over the previous year. Among them, exports were 1, 944.6 billion yuan, up 10.1%, exports accounted for 12.7% of the country; imports were 615.8 billion yuan, up 35.6%. The export of private enterprises was 1, 495.6 billion yuan, an increase of 11.8%, accounting for 76.9% of the total export value, an increase of 1.2 percentage points over the previous year. The export of mechanical and electrical products was 841.2 billion yuan, up 12.3%; the export of high-tech products was 126 billion yuan, up 13.6%. A total of 630.3 billion yuan was exported to countries along the “Belt and Road”, an increase of 9.2%. 
- Transportation, post and telecommunications
- In 2107, the added value of transportation, warehousing and postal services was 193.9 billion yuan, an increase of 7.2% over the previous year. The total length of highways in the province is 120, 000 kilometers, including 4, 154 kilometers of expressways. There are 7 civil aviation airports, with a passenger throughput of 57.59 million, of which 30.4 million are sent. Railway, highway and water transport completed cargo turnover of 100.6 billion ton-kilometers, an increase of 3.2% over the previous year; passenger turnover of 109.6 billion person-kilometers, an increase of 2.0%. It received 62, 788 domestic tourists and received 62.1 million inbound tourists.
- The port completed cargo throughput of 1.6 billion tons, an increase of 12.8%, of which, coastal ports completed 1.3 billion tons, an increase of 10.1%. Ningbo-Zhoushan Port completed cargo throughput of 1.01 billion tons, an increase of 9.5%, and container throughput ranked fourth in the world, reaching 24.61 million TEUs, an increase of 14.1%. 
- Finance, securities and insurance
- In 2017, the balance of deposits in both local and foreign currencies of all financial institutions was 1, 733.1 billion yuan, an increase of 7.8% over the end of the previous year, and the balance of RMB deposits increased by 7.8%. At the end of the year, the balance of domestic and foreign currency deposits of households was 4, 080.4 billion yuan, an increase of 5.3%. The balance of loans in both local and foreign currencies of all financial institutions was 902.33 billion yuan, an increase of 10.3%, of which the balance of RMB loans increased by 10.9%. At the end of the year, the balance of RMB loans of major rural financial institutions (rural credit cooperatives, rural cooperative banks, rural commercial banks) was 1, 122.4 billion yuan, an increase of 11.43 billion yuan over the beginning of the year.
- At the end of the year, there were 415 listed companies in China, with a total financing of 907.7 billion yuan; among them, 138 listed companies on small and medium-sized boards, accounting for 15.3% of the national small and medium-sized listed companies; 80 listed companies on the GEM, accounting for 11.3% of the listed companies on the National Growth Enterprise Market.
- In the whole year, the insurance industry realized a premium income of 214.7 billion yuan, an increase of 20.3% over the previous year. Among them, property insurance premium income was 76.1 billion yuan, up 9.2%; personal insurance premium income was 138.6 billion yuan, up 27.4%. Payment of various types of indemnities and payments of 65.3 billion yuan, an increase of 3.2%. Among them, property insurance claims paid 43.1 billion yuan, and personal insurance claims paid 22.3 billion yuan. 
- Zhejiang Province has 27 research and development institutions under the State Council, 154 provincial and municipal scientific research institutions, and 3 national key laboratories open to the outside world.
- In 2005, the total investment in science and technology was 30.5 billion yuan, and the number of patent applications and authorizations ranked second in China. A total of 14 national scientific and technological progress awards were awarded, and the number of awards ranked 5th among all provinces and cities in China; Zhejiang Science and Technology Comprehensive Strength and Region The ability to innovate jumped to the 7th and 6th places in China respectively. Strengthen the cultivation of innovative systems and basic research. Zhejiang Province has 105 national, provincial and ministerial key laboratories and pilot bases, 21 national engineering technology research centers, and 6 national productivity promotion centers.
- Rice breeding, breeding of livestock and poultry, improved breeding of fish and scientific breeding, deep processing of agricultural and sideline products, development and utilization of characteristic agricultural products such as bamboo, sericulture, edible fungi and bee products are all at a high level in China; electromechanical, textile, medicine, Scientific research in the chemical and other industries plays an important role in China; the overall level of social development in the fields of environmental protection, medical and health, etc. is at the advanced level in China. In addition, Zhejiang is engaged in research and development of renewable energy technologies such as genetic technology, remote sensing technology, liquid separation membrane technology, photovoltaic technology, and biogas, solar energy, wind energy, and tide.
- In 2014, the total social science and technology activities spent 147 billion yuan, an increase of 13.7% over the previous year, equivalent to 3.66% of the regional GDP; research and development (R&D) expenditures equivalent to the regional GDP ratio of 2.34%, an increase of 0.16 percentage points over the previous year. Financial technology investment was 20.8 billion yuan, an increase of 8.4% over the previous year; fiscal science and technology allocation accounted for 4.03% of fiscal expenditure.
- There are 77 state-owned enterprise technology centers in Zhejiang Province. 1, 001 new high-tech enterprises were newly identified, with a total of 6, 232. Newly cultivated 78 provincial-level innovative pilot enterprises and 50 demonstration enterprises, with a total of 492 and 296 respectively. The number of patent applications and authorizations for the whole year was 261, 000 and 189, 000, respectively, down 11.1% and 6.8% from the previous year. 
- As of 2014, Zhejiang has 98 public libraries, 102 cultural centers, 148 museums, and 57 art performance groups under the Ministry of Culture. There are 78 provincial and municipal radio stations and TV stations, and 66 county-level radio and television stations. The number of cable TV users was 14.95 million, an increase of 3.0% over the previous year; the comprehensive coverage of radio and television was 99.6% and 99.65% respectively. A total of 38 films were reviewed throughout the year, and 62 of the TV series were produced in 2717 episodes; 41 cartoons were produced in 1750 episodes, and 19, 020 minutes. The annual revenue of radio and film operations was 34 billion yuan, an increase of 10.2% over the previous year. The movie box office revenue was 2.361 billion yuan, an increase of 30.9%. In the whole year, 64.26 million person-times were observed, and a total of 287, 000 rural film screenings were completed. There are 14 books in 14 books publishing houses in Zhejiang Province, with a total of 368 million books, a decrease of 3.9% over the previous year; 69 publications in public and 223 publications. 
- As of 2014, there are 30, 000 health institutions in Zhejiang Province (including village clinics). The number of beds in various hospitals was 213, 000, an increase of 8.1% over the previous year; the number of health technicians increased significantly. The number of health technicians in Zhejiang Province was 375, 000, an increase of 6.5% over the previous year. Among them, the number of practicing (assistant) physicians was 158, 800. There were 145, 100 nurses, an increase of 5.4% and 9.4% respectively. The annual medical treatment of the hospital was 239.32 million person-times, an increase of 8.0% over the previous year. The maternal mortality rate is 5.52/100, 000, and the under-5 mortality rate is 5.29‰. The provincial-level reservation platform has newly added 1.254 million registered users, a total of 5.442 million appointments, 3.99 million appointments, and a success rate of 73.3%. The cumulative number of registered users of the platform is 3.39 million, and the total number of appointments is 13.73 million. The number of successful appointments was 9.6 million, and the success rate of reservations was 70%. A total of 194 hospitals were connected. 
- As of 2014, Zhejiang athletes won 9 world championships, 21 Asian champions and 148 national champions in various international, intercontinental and national competitions. A total of 24 provincial-level youth sports clubs and 12 youth outdoor sports camps were established. At the end of the year, Zhejiang Province had 384 provincial-level youth sports clubs, 142 national-level youth sports clubs, 49 provincial-level youth outdoor activity camps, and 5 state-level camps. 
- Resident life
- The per capita consumption expenditure of all residents in the year was 22, 552 yuan, an increase of 9.4% over the previous year, and an increase of 7.1% after deducting the price factor. Among them, the per capita living expenditure of urban residents and rural residents was 27, 242 yuan and 14, 498 yuan, an increase of 7.9% and 13.2%, respectively, deducting price factors by 5.8% and 10.8%.
- In 2014, the per capita housing construction area of urban residents was 40.9 square meters, and the per capita housing construction area of rural residents was 61.5 square meters. 
- Social Security
- In 2014, the number of people participating in basic endowment insurance in Zhejiang Province was 24.426 million, the number of people participating in basic medical insurance for urban workers was 19 million, the number of people participating in unemployment insurance was 12.104 million, the number of people participating in work-related injury insurance was 18.994 million, and the number of people participating in maternity insurance was 12.489 million. They increased by 1.7 million, 1.09 million, 658, 000, 734, 000 and 758, 000 respectively over the previous year. The average monthly pension for retirees of enterprises is more than 2, 500 yuan; the minimum standard for basic pensions for urban and rural residents is raised to 100 yuan; the monthly average standard for unemployment insurance in Zhejiang Province is 1, 097 yuan; for the death of employees due to work-related deaths Raise 110 yuan.
- In 2014, the number of new rural cooperatives in Zhejiang Province was 25.275 million, and the participation rate was consolidated at 97.7%. The per capita funding standard was 649 yuan, an increase of 16.5% over the previous year, of which 463 yuan was financial assistance, accounting for 70%. The per capita subsidies of all levels of government in all districts are higher than the 330 yuan required by the provincial government, and the per capita funding standard in some areas exceeds 700 yuan. The maximum payment limit for the unified fund is more than 8 times the per capita net income of rural residents in China and not less than 80, 000 yuan.
- In 2014, there were 605, 000 people in Zhejiang Province who had a minimum living allowance, including 64, 000 in urban areas and 541, 000 in rural areas (including 29, 000 people with five guarantees). The expenditure on subsistence allowances (including various types of subsidies) was 2.19 billion yuan; the average standard of urban and rural subsistence allowances was 587 yuan and 487 yuan per person per month, respectively, an increase of 11.6% and 20% over the previous year. The urban and rural low-income families who received the living allowance were 96, 000 people with severe disabilities, and the subsidy amount was 480 million yuan, an increase of 7.8% and 20% respectively.
- In 2014, Zhejiang Province spent a total of 980 million yuan in medical aid funds, an increase of 110 million yuan over the previous year. The company invested 457 million yuan, added 37, 000 beds for various types of old-age care institutions, and newly built 8147 community-based care and care centers. 
- In 2014, Zhejiang Province completed afforestation renewal area of 59.05 thousand hectares, a decrease of 4.8% over the previous year.
- According to the annual monitoring results of forest resources in Zhejiang Province in 2013, the forest coverage rate in Zhejiang Province is 60.89% (including shrub forest). The area of new soil erosion control in Zhejiang Province is 688 square kilometers. 
- air quality
- In 2014, there were 9 meteorological radar observation stations in Zhejiang Province, and 25 satellite cloud image receiving stations. 
- Water quality
- In 2014, among the 221 provincial control sections in Zhejiang Province, the water quality sections of Grades I to III accounted for 63.8%.
- Among the 145 cross-administrative river crossing sections in Zhejiang Province, 67.5% of the water quality required to meet the target requirements of the water environment functional zone. Comprehensively promote the construction of the no-burn zone, and the cities above the county level in Zhejiang Province have basically completed the delineation of the no-burn zone. A total of 18 red tides occurred in the coastal waters of Zhejiang Province, with a total area of about 1, 720 square kilometers, including 5 harmful red tides and 242 square kilometers of harmful areas. Compared with the same period of last year, the number of red tides increased. 
- Environmental governance
- In 2014, the urban sewage discharge in Zhejiang Province was 2.828 billion cubic meters, an increase of 2.8% over the previous year; the urban sewage treatment volume was 2.539 billion cubic meters, an increase of 4.3% over the previous year; the urban sewage treatment rate was 89.8%, an increase of 1.21 over the previous year. The percentage of urban household garbage is 99.8%, an increase of 0.51 percentage points over the previous year; urban water use rate is 99.9%; urban gas penetration rate is 99.6%; per capita park green area is 12.77 square meters, which is higher than the previous year. 3.4%. 
- Ecological town
- In 2014, Zhejiang Province has built 16 national-level ecological counties, 8 national environmental protection model cities, 581 national-level ecological towns, 57 provincial-level ecological counties, and 10 provincial-level environmental protection model cities. 1038. 
- Energy conservation
- In 2014, the energy consumption of industrial enterprises above designated size fell by 0.2% over the previous year, and the energy consumption per unit of industrial added value fell by 6.7%. Among them, the energy consumption of enterprises with more than 1, 000 tons and key monitoring energy consumption decreased by 1.9% compared with the previous year, and the energy consumption per unit of industrial added value decreased by 6.9% and 6.7% respectively. 
- There are 3, 303 primary schools in Zhejiang Province, with a total enrollment of 598, 800, an increase of 0.07 million over the previous year, an increase of 0.12%; the number of students enrolled is 3.5599 million, an increase of 24, 900 over the previous year, an increase of 0.7%. The enrollment rate and consolidation rate of primary school-age children are 99.99% and 100% respectively. The total area of school buildings was 29.1621 million square meters, an increase of 5.5%; the value of instruments and equipment was 5.703 billion yuan, an increase of 14.6%; the book was 95.516 million. The number of full-time teachers is 194, 800, and the ratio of primary school students to teachers is 18.3:1. The proportion of qualified teachers in primary schools and the number of teachers with high academic qualifications (specialties and above) reached 99.99% and 97.26% respectively.
- Compulsory education for primary and secondary school migrant workers in the city, the number of children enrolled in the school was 1.439 million, an increase of 2.9% over the previous year. Among them, the number of students enrolled in public schools was 1.03 million, accounting for 71.6%. Among the students enrolled in the school, there were 1.145 million students enrolled in primary schools, an increase of 26, 000 over the previous year, an increase of 2.3%; in the junior high school, there were 294, 000, an increase of 15, 000 over the previous year, an increase of 5.4%. 
- There are 357 secondary vocational education schools, enrolling 229, 500 students, 646, 200 students, and 216, 100 graduates. The number of secondary vocational graduates who obtained vocational qualification certificates was 173, 600. Completed 34, 000 rural preparatory workforce training. The number of full-time teachers is 41, 000, and the ratio of students to teachers is 15.6:1. The qualification rate of full-time teachers is 96.3%, an increase of 0.5 percentage points over the previous year. The proportion of double-teacher teachers to full-time teachers and professional teachers was 40.99% and 77.1% respectively. The average school building area is 21.1 square meters; the average student books are 30.2 books; the average equipment value is 7799.9 yuan. 
- Special education
- As of 2015, 86 special education schools in Zhejiang Province, special education schools and general schools recruit 2418 students with disabilities. There are 16, 236 students enrolled in special education, among which: 9805 are students enrolled in special education schools. In ordinary schools (study classes and special classes), the number of enrolled children and the number of students enrolled in schools are 1, 050 and 6, 431 respectively. Special education enrollment and total number of students enrolled were 43.4% and 39.6%. There are 10, 624 students enrolled in the special education primary school, accounting for 65.4% of the total number of students enrolled in special education; 4, 717 students in the junior high school, accounting for 29.7%; and 795 in the high school, accounting for 4.9%. 
- Adult high
- As of 2016, the province has set up 9 independent colleges and universities, and 73 colleges and universities hold adult education. Adult higher education has a special enrollment of 100, 700 students; there are 241, 100 students and 124, 000 graduates. Adult education is mainly based on correspondence and amateur. Correspondence and amateur students account for 93.4% of the total number of students. The general college network has a total enrollment of 13, 700 students and a total of 41, 200 students.
- In 2016, the province eliminated 93, 700 illiterate young and middle-aged people. 3, 958 adult technical training schools, registered 3, 204, 400 students, completed 3, 397, 800. 
- Higher education
- As of 2016, there are 108 colleges and universities in Zhejiang Province (including independent colleges and colleges), including 17 universities, 21 colleges, 21 independent colleges, 1 college, and 48 higher vocational schools. The enrollment ratio of graduate students, undergraduate and specialist colleges is 1:6.9:6.1; the admission rate for ordinary college entrance examinations is 89.7%; the gross enrollment rate for higher education is 57%.
- There are 22, 246 graduate students, including 2, 580 doctoral students and 19, 666 master students. There are 67, 323 postgraduate students, including 11507 and 55, 725 students. The local colleges and universities enrolled 14, 496 graduate students, including 478 doctoral students and 14018 master students; 42, 213 graduate students, including 1, 887 students and 40, 326 doctoral and master students, and 11, 970 graduate students, including: PhD The master's graduates are 285 and 11, 685 respectively.
- The province's ordinary undergraduate enrollment of 288, 800 people, of which the colleges and universities enrolled 0.63 million; the local colleges and universities enrolled 282, 500. Undergraduate enrollment is 153, 700, and high-level (high-school) enrollment is 135, 100; the number of students enrolled is 996, 100, of which 610, 700 are undergraduate students and 385, 400 are high-school (high-school) students. There are 273, 300 graduates. The province's general and specialist enrollment ratio reached 53.2:46.8, of which the local college and college enrollment ratio was 52.2:47.8.
- There are 90, 200 faculty members in ordinary colleges and universities in the province; among them, there are 60, 500 full-time teachers. Among the full-time teachers, the proportion of teachers with higher professional titles and above is 45.4%; the proportion of teachers with master's degrees or above is 80.9%.
- The total area of school buildings in ordinary colleges and universities is 36.95 million square meters, an increase of 1.603 million square meters over the previous year; the book is 10864.73 million, an increase of 5.4%; the value of instruments and equipment is 21.966 billion yuan. 
|Area||List Of Schools|
|Hangzhou||Zhejiang University||China Art College||China Metrology University||Zhejiang Institute of Media|
|Zhejiang Institute of Technology||Zhejiang Agriculture and Forestry University||Hangzhou University of Electronic Science and Technology||Hangzhou Normal University|
|Zhejiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine||Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics||Zhejiang University of Commerce and Industry||Zhejiang Foreign Language College|
|Zhejiang University of Technology||Zhejiang Institute of Technology||Zhejiang Police College||Zhejiang Shuren College|
|Zhejiang Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower||Zhejiang Conservatory of Music||Hangzhou Medical College||----------|
|Ningbo||Ningbo University||Ningbo Institute of Technology||University of Nottingham Ningbo||Ningbo Dahongying College|
|Zhejiang Wanli College||Public security police college||----------||----------|
|Wenzhou||Wenzhou University||Wenzhou Keen University||Wenzhou Medical University||Wenzhou Business School|
|Shaoxing||Shaoxing College of Arts and Sciences||Zhejiang Yuexiu Foreign Language College||----------||----------|
(sequentially by license plate number)
|Huzhou Teachers College||Jiaxing College||Zhejiang Normal University||Chuzhou College|
|Taizhou College||Lishui College||Zhejiang Ocean University||----------|
|Reference materials: |
|Area'||List of schools|
|Hangzhou||Zhejiang University City College||School of Modern Science and Technology, China Metrology University||Zhejiang Business School, Hangzhou Business School|
|School of Science and Technology, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University||Qianjiang College, Hangzhou Normal University||Binjiang College, Zhejiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine|
|School of Information Engineering, Hangzhou Dianzi University||----------||----------|
|Ningbo||Ningbo University of Technology, Zhejiang University||School of Science and Technology, Ningbo University||----------|
|Wenzhou||Wenzhou Medical University Renji College||Wenzhou University Minjiang College||----------|
|Shaoxing||Shaoxing College of Arts and Sciences Yuanpei College||Zhejiang Agriculture and Forestry University and Yangyang College||Zhejiang University of Technology|
|Jiaxing||Jiaxing College Nanhu College||Zhejiang University, Tongji University||Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics Oriental College|
|Jinhua||Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics||Zhejiang Normal University||----------|
|Huzhou||Huzhou Teachers College, School of Truth||----------||----------|
|' Zhoushan||East China Sea University of Science and Technology, Zhejiang Ocean University||----------||----------|
|Area||List Of Schools|
|Hangzhou||Zhejiang Financial Vocational College||Zhejiang Vocational College of Economics||Zhejiang Construction Vocational and Technical College|
|Zhejiang Electric Power Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Electromechanical Vocational and Technical College||Hangzhou Vocational and Technical College|
|Zhejiang Changzheng Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Communications Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Vocational College of Economics and Trade|
|Zhejiang Police Officer Vocational College||Zhejiang Tongji Vocational College of Science and Technology||Zhejiang Yuying Vocational and Technical College|
|Zhejiang Vocational College of Art||Zhejiang Commercial Vocational and Technical College||Hangzhou Vocational College of Science and Technology|
|Zhejiang Sports Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Tourism Vocational College||Hangzhou Wanxiang Vocational and Technical College|
|Zhejiang Special Education Vocational College||----------||----------|
|Ningbo||Zhejiang Industrial and Commercial College||Zhejiang Pharmaceutical College||Zhejiang Textile and Apparel Vocational and Technical College|
|Ningbo Vocational and Technical College||Ningbo City Vocational and Technical College||Ningbo Health Vocational and Technical College|
|Wenzhou||Wenzhou Vocational and Technical College||Wenzhou Vocational College of Science and Technology||Zhejiang Industry and Trade Vocational and Technical College|
|Zhejiang Oriental Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Security Vocational and Technical College||----------|
|Shaoxing||Shaoxing Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Post and Telecommunications Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Industrial Vocational and Technical College|
|Zhejiang Agricultural Business Vocational College||----------||----------|
|Jinhua||Jinhua Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Science and Trade Vocational and Technical College||Yiwu Vocational and Technical College of Industry and Commerce|
|Zhejiang Guangsha Construction Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Hengdian Film Vocational College||----------|
|Taizhou||Taizhou Vocational and Technical College||Taizhou Vocational College of Science and Technology||Zhejiang Automobile Vocational and Technical College|
|Jiaxing||Jiaxing Vocational and Technical College||Jiaxing Nanyang Vocational and Technical College||----------|
|Zhoushan||Zhejiang International Maritime Vocational and Technical College||Zhejiang Zhoushan Islands New District Tourism and Health Vocational College||----------|
|Huzhou||Huzhou Vocational and Technical College||----------||----------|
|Zhangzhou||Zhangzhou Vocational and Technical College||----------||----------|
|Lishui||Lishui Vocational and Technical College||----------||----------|
|State Road||National Highway 104||National Highway 205||National Highway 318||National Highway 320|
|329 National Road||330 National Road||351 National Road||National Highway 228|
|highway||Shanghai-Hangzhou Expressway||Hangjinyu Expressway||Yongtaiwen Expressway||Hangning Expressway|
|Hangzhou-Ningbo Expressway||Jinjin Expressway||Zhuyong Expressway||Linjin Expressway|
|Zhoushan Continental Island Project||Jinliwen Expressway||Changtai Expressway||Zhaojiasu Expressway|
|Shensu Zhejing Expressway||Hanghui Expressway||Taijin Expressway||Hang Xinjing Expressway|
|Hangpu Expressway||Shenjiahu (Hangzhou) Expressway||Hangshaoyu Expressway (not built)||Zhejiang Coastal Expressway|
|Hangshaotai Expressway||Longliwen Expressway||Lilongqing Expressway||Hangchang Expressway|
|Hangzhou Ring Expressway||Ningbo Ring Expressway||Wenzhou Ring Expressway||Hangzhou Bay Ningbo Channel and wiring|
|Hangzhou Bay Xiaoshan Passage||Hangyong South Expressway||Hangzhou Bay Shaoxing Channel||--------|
|Already built||Shanghai-Hangzhou high-speed railway||Nanjing-Hangzhou High-speed Railway||Hangzhou-Ningbo High-speed Railway||Yongtaiwen Railway|
|Wenfu Railway||Hangchang high-speed rail||Xuanhang Railway||Jinwen Railway|
|Shanghai-Kunming Railway||Xiaoyu Railway||Xinchang Railway||Jinqian Railway|
|Jinliwen Railway||Jiujingyu Railway||-||-|
|Under construction||Shanghe Hang High Speed Rail||Hanghuang high-speed rail||Sheet metal railway||Jintai Railway|
|Suining Railway||Yanli Railway||Hangshaotai Intercity Railway||Hangwen High Speed Railway|
|Planning||Tongsujia Intercity Railway||Yuzhou Railway||Husu Lake Intercity Railway||Hangzhou Bay Cross-sea Railway Bridge|
|Hangguang high-speed rail||Jinhua-Jiande Intercity||Jiande-Zhangzhou Intercity|||
|Hangzhou||Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport||4F||World Top 100 Airports, China Top 10 Airports|
|Ningbo City||Ningbo Lishe International Airport||4E||-|
|Wenzhou city||Wenzhou Longwan International Airport||4E||Domestic secondary civil airport|
|Jiaxing City||Jiaxing Airport||4D||Military and civilian use|
|Huzhou||Huzhou Changxing Airport||/||Military|
|Shaoxing City||Shaoxing Binhai Airport||/||Planning|
|Jinhua City||Yiwu Airport||4C||Military and civilian use|
|Quzhou City||Zhangzhou Airport||4C||Military and civilian use|
|Taizhou||Taizhou Luqiao Airport||4C||Military and civilian use|
|Taizhou Jinqing Airport||4D||Planning|
|Lishui City||Lishui Airport||/||Planning|
|Zhoushan City||Zhoushan Putuoshan Airport||4D||-|
- In 2016, the port completed cargo throughput of 1.41 billion tons, an increase of 2.0%, of which, the coastal port completed 1.14 billion tons, an increase of 3.9%; the inland port completed 270 million tons, down 5.5%. 
- The main coastal ports in Zhejiang include: Ningbo Port, Zhoushan Port, Taizhou Port, Zhangpu Port and Wenzhou Port; the main inland ports are: Hangzhou Port, Jiaxing Port, Huzhou Port and Shaoxing Port.
|Hangzhou Bay Bridge||Hangzhou Bay Second Sea-crossing Bridge (under planning)||Wenzhou Bridge||Zhoushan Cross-sea Bridge||Jiashao Bridge (Hangzhou Bay)||Hangzhou Bay Cross-sea Railway Bridge
|Sanmen Bay Bridge||Taizhou Bay Bridge|
- Most of the Zhejiang people belong to the Jiangsu-Zhejiang people, and the Wu-speaking population accounts for the total
|Wu Language Fragmentation||Use Area|
|Wuyu Taihu Tablets||Hangzhou, Jiaxing, Huzhou, Ningbo, Shaoxing, Zhoushan|
|Wuyu Taizhou Movies||Taizhou, parts of Ningbo, parts of Wenzhou|
|Wu Yujin||Jinhua, Zhangzhou|
|Wu Yujiang tablets||Wenzhou|
|Wu Yu Shang Li||Lishui|
- Eucalyptus is a provincial tree and orchid is a provincial flower.
- The golden pine (auspicious tree), the ginkgo (the tree of longevity), the bamboo (the bamboo of the rich people), and the eucalyptus tree (the tree of blessing) are characteristic trees of Zhejiang Province.
- Plum blossoms (high clean flowers), lotus flowers (purple flowers), sweet-scented osmanthus (flowers of Tianxiang), and camellia flowers (flowers of happiness) are characteristic flowers of Zhejiang Province.
- (Main article: Zhejiang cuisine)
- Zhejiang cuisine, referred to as Zhejiang cuisine, is one of the eight major cuisines in China. Its land is beautiful and beautiful, and its products are rich in delicious food. Therefore, it is said: "There is heaven and there is Suzhou and Hangzhou." Zhejiang Province is located on the coast of the East China Sea, and the northern waterway is a network. It is known as the “land of fish and rice”. The southwest hills are undulating and rich in mountain and wild game. The eastern coastal fishing grounds are densely covered with abundant aquatic resources. There are more than 500 kinds of economic fish and shellfish products. The total output value ranks first in the country. The products are rich in food, and the cuisines are self-contained, unique in characteristics and well-known.
- Zhejiang cuisine with a long history is rich in variety, the dishes are small and exquisite, the dishes are fresh and tender, crisp and soft, and they are characterized by clear, fragrant, crisp, tender, refreshing and fresh, which account for many local flavors in China.
- The raw materials pay attention to the variety and seasonal seasons to fully reflect the tenderness and crispness of the raw material texture. The seafood, fruits and vegetables used are all seasonal, and the poultry and livestock used are all special products, which fully reflects the selection of Zhejiang cuisine. The fresh and used materials pay attention to the parts, follow the principle of “four-time order”, and choose materials to be “ fine, special, fresh and tender .”
- Zhejiang cuisine is famous for its rich cooking techniques at home and abroad. It is good at frying, frying, simmering, simmering, steaming and burning . "The method of ripening, the most important fire", there are more than 30 kinds of cooking methods commonly used in Zhejiang cuisine. Due to the technique, the focus is on the compatibility of the main ingredients, and the taste is varied.
- More than 100 Neolithic sites have been discovered in Zhejiang, including the Hemudu culture dating back 7, 000 years, the Majiatun culture dating back 6, 000 years, and the Liangzhu culture dating back 5, 000 years. The newly discovered Neolithic Xiaoshan “crosses the lake”. The bridge ruins have also been enriched with relics and relics. In 2005, Zhejiang Province was the first to announce the first batch of provincial intangible cultural heritage in China; in 2006, the number of projects listed in the first batch of national intangible cultural heritage ranked first in China. In 2007, the provincial government announced the second batch of provincial intangible cultural heritage lists, totaling 225 items in 10 categories. 
- The first batch of provincial intangible cultural heritage lists was announced in China. The number of projects listed in the first batch of national intangible cultural heritage in 2006 ranked first in China.
|Folk Performance (36)||Drama||Yue Opera (Zhangzhou)||Tuning chamber (Xinchang)||Ping Tiao (Ninghai)|
|Kunqu Opera (Yongjia)||Drama (Jinhua)||Shadow play (Haining)|
|Three-legged play (淳安)||Hang Opera (Hangzhou)||Shao Opera (Shaoxing)|
|Lotus Fall (Shaoxing)||Drama (Ningbo)||Yao Opera (Yuyao)|
|Drama (Wenzhou)||Lake Drama (Hangjiahu)|
|Quyi||Ningbo Simingnan||Ningbo Mingzhou Book||Hangzhou West Lake small heat faint|
|Ryan drum words||Shaoxing Lotus Falls||Shaoxing Pinghu|
|Jinhua Taoist||Pinghu Xunzishu||Lanxi Spring|
|Linhai lyrics||Zhoushan gongs and drums|
|dance||Fenghua Bron||Changxing Baiyelong||Qingtian fish lamp|
|Eighteen Butterfly (Yongkang)||Sea salt roller||淳安竹马|
|Pujiang bench dragon||Big head monk dance (Ningbo)|
|Zhu Bingren bronze sculpture||Qingtian stone carving||Dongyang woodcarving||Yueqing boxwood carving|
|Longquan sword||Ningbo Zhujin Woodcarving||Bone inlay||Du Jinsheng Brocade (Hangzhou)|
|West Lake Silk Umbrella||Meteorite Lantern (Haining)||Wang Xingji Fan (Shaoxing)||Yueqing fine grain engraved paper|
|Tonglu paper-cut||Xiaoshan lace||Cangnan folder||Tongxiang blue printed cloth|
|Plastic and embroidery||Huangyan Reed Spring Bamboo Carving||Dongyang Bamboo||嵊州竹编|
|Pujiang straw stick|
|Luzhou Nanzong Festival Hole||Jingning Yizu Sacrifice Ceremony||Haiyan Saozi||Refining fire (磐安)|
|Sweeping silkworms (Deqing)|
|Zhejiang Intangible Cultural Heritage||Huzhou folk songs and piano books||Road and bridge meteorological proverb||Fisherman||Tiantaishan Buddhist Music|
|Woven embroidery||Hangzhou embroidery||Changhua Bamboo||Songyang Dragon Boat Tea|
|Taizhou Taoist||Mulberry production customs||Hangpai painting and calligraphy decoration process|
|National intangible cultural heritage||Ninghai County||Qingtian stone carving||Hangzhou bronze sculpture||Ningbo Jinyin Caixiu|
|World intangible cultural heritage||Xixi Yinshe Golden Stone Carving||Yueqing fine grain engraved paper||Chinese traditional silkworm weaving skills||Longquan Celadon Traditional Burning Skills|
|World Heritage||Hangzhou West Lake ||Jiangshan Jianglangshan|
|Hangzhou||West Lake Longjing, Hangzhou Silk, Xihu Powder, Trail Mountain Tea, Xihu Silk Umbrella, Xueshuiyun Green Tea, Xiaoshan Radish, Linan Pecan, Dongwushan Tofu Skin, Xiaoshan Chicken, Hangzhou Stew, Fuchunjiang Squid, Hangzhou Tangqi枇杷|
|Ningbo||Fenghua Shantou, Fenghua Water Peach, Qiuqi Pickles, Ningbo Tangyuan, Sanmen Blue Crab, Ningbo Red Cream Crab, Loumao Xiangxiang, Ningbo Stinky Winter Melon, etc.|
|Jiaxing||Wufangzhaizizi, Nanhuling, Wenhu Sauce Duck, Sanzhenzhai Babao Rice, Xitang Bazhen Cake, Blue Printed Cloth, Hangbaiju, Wuhu Crab, Fengqiao Water Peach, Pinghu Watermelon, Wuzhen Guyu Cake, Wuzhen Silk Mian, Dutch Leaf powder steamed meat, oblique bridge mustard, brothel sweater, Haining leather, Tongxiang Li, etc.|
|Wenzhou||Wenzhou Duck Tongue, Wenzhou Fish Cake, Wenzhou Mandarin, Wencheng Fan, Pingyang Horseshoe Shoot, Ryan White Tea, Cangnan Cuilong Tea, Cangnan Four Seasons Pomelo, Cangnan Areca, Wenzhou Lantern Cake, etc.|
|Zhoushan||Mussel, Zhoushan Sancha Swimming Crab, Putuo Narcissus, Jintang Li, Dengbu Golden Melon, Putuo Buddha Tea, Zhoushan Late Rice Yangmei, etc.|
|Huzhou||Anji White Film, Husi, Lake Pen, Taihu Sanbao, Taihu Lily, Huzhou Xueyan, Changxing Baiguo, Changxing Chestnut, Mogan Yellow Bud, Gu Yu Zizhu, etc.|
|Jinhua||Jinhua ham, Yiwu candied dates, Yongkang goose fat liver, etc.|
|Shaoxing||Xinchang Xiaojingsheng, Xinchangchun cake, Shaoxing rice wine, Shaoxing fennel bean, Shaoxing plum dried vegetables, etc.|
|Zhangzhou||Three heads and one palm, Longyou hair cake, Kaihua paper, Longyou Fangshan tea, etc.|
|Taizhou||Linhai Tangerine, Huangyan Tangerine, Linhai Yimu, Tiantai Mountain Yunwu Tea, Dirty Rice, Xianju Yunfeng Tea, Huangyan Longganchun, Linhai Yangyan Gouqing, Xianju Sanhuang Chicken, Wenling Gao Orange, Xianju Yangmei, Yuhuan Wendan, Shaojiadu strawberry, etc.|
|Lishui||Jinyun biscuits, Anren fish head, alpine snails, burritos, etc.|
- Zhejiang has more than 800 important landscapes, more than 200 water landscapes, more than 100 biological landscapes, more than 100 cultural landscapes, 18 national key scenic spots, 42 provincial scenic spots, and 6 national historical and cultural cities. 12 provincial-level historical and cultural cities; 134 national key cultural relics protection units, 279 provincial-level key cultural relics protection units; 10 national-level nature reserves and 35 national forest parks. Zhejiang Province has 127 national-level scenic spots and 65 national nature reserves. It is the province with the largest number of forest parks, including silk, tea, clothing, and the Southern Song Dynasty official kiln. 
|Hangzhou||West Lake, Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, Xixi National Wetland Park, Qiandao Lake, Tianmu Mountain, Fuchun River, Southern Song Dynasty Imperial Street, Songcheng, Liangzhu Site|
|Ningbo||Xiangshan Film and Television City, Xuedou Mountain, Chiang’s Former Residence, Siming Mountain, Dongqian Lake, Minjiang River, Zhejiang East Grand Canyon|
|Jiaxing||Nanhu, Wuzhen, Xitang, Qiantangchao, Nanbeihu, Yanguan Town, Jiulongshan (Jiulongshan National Forest Park), Mo's Manor, Maodun's Former Residence, Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, Hangzhou Bay Bridge, Jiashao Cross-sea Bridge|
|Wenzhou||Yandang Mountain, Nanxi River, Dongtou Islands, Tongling Mountain Forest Park|
|Zhoushan||Putuo Mountain, Taohua Island, Zhoushan Islands, Guanyin Mountain, Sheshan Island|
|Huzhou||Moganshan, Tunxi, Nanxun Ancient Town, Lotus Village, Taihu Lake, Zhongnan Baicao Garden, Jiulong Gorge|
|Jinhua||Hengdian Studios, Ssangyong Cave, Xianhua Mountain|
|Shaoxing||Huiji Mountain, Shaoxing Donghu, Shenyuan, Jinghu, Lanting, Xinchang Big Buddha Temple|
|Zhangzhou||Jianglang Mountain, Longyou Grottoes, Xianxia Ridge|
|Taizhou||Tiantai Mountain, Taizhou Fucheng Wall, Shenxianju, Changyuyutian, Kuocangshan, Ziyang Street|
|Lishui||Qianxia Lake, Shawan Shijing, Xiandu Scenic Area, Feiyun River|
- From the Eastern Han Dynasty to the modern era, Zhejiang writers have recorded more than a thousand people in history, accounting for about one-sixth of China. The scientific community is full of Zhejiang people. Among the academicians of the two academies (members of the school), Zhejiang nationals account for Nearly one-fifth of the academicians of the two academies of Ningbo have the most Chinese. 
- Ancient writers : Shen Yue, Qian Qi, Luo Yin, Lin Biao, Yong Jia Si Ling (Xu Zhao, Xu Wei, Zhao Shixiu, Weng Juan), Wang Wei, Liu Ji, Yu Qian, Zhang Huangyan, Yuan Mei, Gong Zizhen, Zhu Yizun, Li Wei Wang Shouren, Huang Zongxi, Wan Si Da, Wan Sitong, Quan Zuwang, Qian Dehong, Shen Guomo, Shi Xiaoxian, Luo Binwang, Meng Jiao, Zhang Yu Niang, Zhu Shuzhen, Zhou Bangyan, Lu You, Li Yu, Hong Sheng, Gao Zecheng, Song Wei
- Modern and modern writers : Lu Xun, Qiu Jin, Shen Yinmo, Bai Yu, Yu Pingbo, Xu Zhimo, Guan Xiu, Dai Retro, Xia Chengyu, Chen Liang, Ye Shi, Mao Dun, Feng Yucai, Yu Qiuyu, Yu Dafu, Jin Yong, Rou Shi, Yin Fu, Feng Xuefeng, Xia Yan, Ai Qing, Mu Dan, Dai Wangshu, Li Shutong, Chen Zhongyuan
- Beauty : Xi Shi, Su Xiaoxiao, Zheng Dan, Tang Yi, Xie Daoqi, Liu Ruye, Zhu Yingtai, Sun Shangxiang
- Master of Chinese Studies : Zhang Taiyan, Wang Guowei
- Historian : He Bingsong, Fan Wenzhao, Wu Hao
- Pharmacist : Tong Jun, Zhu Danxi
- Military and political circles : Goujian, Sun Quan, Qian Wei, Zong Ze, Liu Ji, Wang Chong, Chiang Kai-shek, Zhou Enlai, Qiao Shi, Li Shengjiao, Dong Jianhua, Chen Baxian, Yu Qian, Chen Cheng, Chen Blei, Li Erkang, Tang Enbo, Shi Chengzhi, Hu Zongnan, Dai Wei, Mao Renfeng
- Revolutionaries : Zhang Taiyan, Xu Xilin, Qiu Jin, Tao Chengzhang, Shen Junru, Shen Yinmo
- Science and education circles : Shen Kuo, Bi Sheng, Cai Yuanpei, Qi Kezhen, Qian Sanqiang, Qian Xuesen, Li Linxiang, Yan Jici, Su Buqing, Chen Shengshen, Tu Shouyi, Wu Ziliang, Qian Zhengying, Huang Kun, Zhang Zongxi, Zhao Jiuzhang, Feng Duan, Zhao Zhongyu, Tong Dizhou, Feng Zefang, Wang Wei, Xu Yudi, Lu Yixiang, Tu Yu 
- Book painters : Sha Menghai, Sha Erhai, Yu Shinan, Zhao Mengfu, Xu Wei, Ma Yuan, Huang Gongwang, Chen Hongyu, Ren Bonian, Li Liangyu, Wu Changshuo, Feng Zikai, Zhu Xuanxian, Huang Binhong, Pan Tianshou, Liu Wenxi, Ye Xuyu, Cheng Zhongchen Lin Zhiyuan
- Designer : Wu Haiyan, Yan Gang, Sun Zhonghua
- Drama : Zhang Shichuan, Shao Yifu, Yuan Muzhi
- Entrepreneur : Ma Yun, Ding Lei, Shen Guojun, Shen Nanpeng, Chen Tianqiao, Zhou Chengjian, Sun Deliang, Zhang Jingzhang, Wang Zhenduo, Guo Guangchang, Lu Guanqiu, Li Shufu, Zheng Xiukang, Zong Qinghou, Qian Jinbo, Qiu Jibao, Wang Junjin
- Artists : Zhu Bingren, Xu Shaoxing, Wang Wei
- Athletes : Luo Xuejuan, Meng Guanliang, Sun Yang, Ye Shiwen, Zhou Suhong, Zhan Xugang, Zhu Qinan, Lu Lin, Lou Yun, Wu Xiaoxuan
- Entertainment industry : Zhou Xun, Ye Wei, Yu Feihong, Yuan Li, Jiang Yiyan, Liu Xiaoling Tong, Tang Wei, Zhou Jieqiong, Chen Xuedong, Yao Di, Cao Yuwen, Ye Wei, Zhou Yun, Tong Lei, Hu Ke, Zhang Xueying, Mao Linlin, Qi Qianqian, Xu Jiao, Miao Qiaowei, Han Dong, Ding Dang, Hu Bing
Explore Zhejiang: The beautiful land of Zhejiang
This "Explore Zhejiang: The beautiful land of Zhejiang" video is published on 12 Apr 2012 by GBTIMES under Travel & Events category on YouTube (with 15,086 views, 56 likes, 3 dislikes and 7.1K subscribers on 6 Sep 2018).
- Search for more info on Zhejiang, Chekiang.
- Google News: Search for related news on Zhejiang, Chekiang
- Google Image: Search for related images on Zhejiang, Chekiang
- YouTube: Search for related videos on Zhejiang, Chekiang
What Links Here
- Statistical Communique of the National Economic and Social Development of Zhejiang Province in 2017. Zhejiang Statistical Information Network cited date 2017-02-24
- Che Jun is the secretary of the Zhejiang Provincial Party Committee, Comrade Xia Baolong, no longer serves. NetEase cited date 2017-04-26
- Zhejiang Province's first national survey of geographical conditions. Zhejiang Bureau of Surveying and Mapping and Geographic Information. 2017-08-30 Reference date 2018-08-12
- Geographical overview. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government cited date 2016-11-11
- China's new 7 free trade pilot zone at the end of the year or the listing of the central government to identify the free trade zone strategy. Sina quoted date 2016-09-05
- Historical evolution. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government cited date 2018-07-27
- Historical evolution. Zhejiang People's Government cited date 2014-02-25
- Zhejiang Province (Zhejiang). National administrative division information inquiry platform reference date 2017-09-12
- 2013 Zhejiang Province administrative division statistics table. Zhejiang Civil Affairs Department official website. 2014-01-02 Reference date 2014-01-24
- Zhejiang climate - spring season. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government. 2006-04-03 Reference date 2014-03-24
- Zhejiang climate - summer season. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government. 2006-04-03 Reference date 2014-03-24
- Zhejiang climate - autumn. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government. 2006-04-03 Reference date 2014-03-24
- Zhejiang climate - winter. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government. 2006-04-03 Reference date 2014-03-24
- Geographical overview. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government cited date 2015-10-24
- Natural resources. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government official website reference date 2012-10-29
- Zhejiang marine resources. People's Network reference date 2012-07-15
- Zhejiang natural geography overview. Zhejiang Bureau of Statistics cited date 2016-01-27
- Zhejiang Province's mineral resources. Shaoxing City Land Resources Bureau cited date 2014-03-28
- Zhejiang Province's energy and utilization status. Baidu library reference date 2014-03-28
- Statistical Communique of the National Economic and Social Development of Zhejiang Province in 2017. Zhejiang Bureau of Statistics cited date 2018-03-29
- The main data bulletin of the 2012 Zhejiang Province population change sampling survey. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government cited date 2013-07-20
- Che Jun was elected as the director of Zhejiang Provincial People's Congress Standing Committee Yuan Jiajun was elected governor of Zhejiang Province. Xinhuanet reference date 2018-01-30
- Yuan Jiajun. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government cited date 2014-10-07
- Li Weining. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government cited date 2014-10-07
- The main data bulletin of the 2015 Zhejiang Province 1% population sample survey. Bureau of Statistics cited date 2016-02-06
- Six provinces and autonomous regions such as Jiangxi are listed in the National Rural Informationization Demonstration Province. NetEase cited date 2014-11-10
- The first batch of national agricultural sustainable development pilot demonstration zones announced! I am selected in the province, do you have your hometown? Phoenix Network Information Reference Date 2017-10-31
- In 2015, Zhejiang's GDP increased by 8%. The 13th Five-Year Target increased by more than 7% annually. Sina. 2016-01-25 Reference date 2016-01-27
- 2015 Statistical Bulletin of Zhejiang Education Development. Official website reference date 2016-04-18
- 2016 Statistical Bulletin of Zhejiang Education Development. Official website reference date 2017-03-04
- Our school held a grand opening ceremony of China Metrology University. Official website reference date 2016-04-06
- The Ministry of Education agreed to change the name of Zhejiang Ocean University to Zhejiang Ocean University. Official website reference date 2016-04-06
- Zhejiang announced the railway network planning. Tencent·Guangzhou network reference date 2014-03-16
- The second batch of intangible cultural heritage in Zhejiang Province. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government. 2007-06-01 Reference date 2013-07-03
- Scenic Area. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government cited date 2012-07-21
- Zhejiang culture. Zhejiang Provincial People's Government cited date 2013-07-03
- Tourist attractions. Zhejiang government network. 2006-03-30 Reference date 2014-03-14
- Zhejiang. Central government portal. August 10, 2005 reference date 2014-03-26
- Peking University: Congratulations to the alumni Tu Yu for the 2015 Nobel Prize in Medicine. Tencent network reference date 2015-10-13