|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Zclassic is a fork of Zcash on 5 Nov 2016, which is eight days after Zcash release.
- ZClassic is fair and impartial, no censorship and no governing body.
- In a time when your life is under constant surveillance, Zclassic brings complete financial anonymity.
- Zclassic is fair and impartial. No censorship & no governing body.
- Zero-knowledge proving scheme is a decentralized and open-source technology that offers privacy and selective transparency of transactions.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) will be forked from ZClassic (ZCL) in 2018.
- ZClassic has no founders tax compared to ZCash: All mining rewards in Zclassic go directly to the miners, while in Zcash the founders take 20% of the rewards for the first 4 years leading to 10% control of the entire monetary supply.
- No Slow Start: ZClassic eliminated the slow start of 20,000 blocks that Zcash introduced.
- Trusted Parameters: Zclassic is using the same trusted parameters Zcash uses.
- Slogan: Zclassic is financial freedom.
- The official ticker symbol for ZClassic token: ZCL
- Token type: ERC20
- Max supply: 21,000,000 ZCL
- Circulating Supply: 3,347,863 ZCL
What is Zclassic? - #REVIEW
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell ZClassic (ZCL).
List of supported wallets for ZClassic (ZCL).
- Official ZClassic paper wallet site
- Electrum wallet for Windows, Linux, Mac on Github
- Eleos wallet for Windows and Linux
- Eleos wallet for Windows, Linux and Mac
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on ZClassic (ZCL).
- List of team members in ZClassic (ZCL).
- List of advisors for ZClassic (ZCL).
- List of partners, supporters and investors for ZClassic (ZCL).
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between ZClassic and ZCash?
- "Zclassic is basically the same thing as Zcash only 100% of the coins mined go to the miners instead of 20% going to the founders."