|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- WINGS is a blockchain platform that seeds and nurtures a community dedicated to the launching, backing and promotion of new projects proposals through a fluid organizational model referred to as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).
- Wings is a project funding and governance platform that allows anyone to easily create, engage in and make use of DAO and their services.
- Wings is a non-profit platform for building decentralized applications for Blockchain-based evaluation, funding & early adopter engagement. Crowd AI valuations for Ethereum ICOs.
- Wings is a decentralized platform to create, join and manage DAOs.
- WINGS DAO is an Ethereum based platform for the easy creation and funding of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO).
- DAO ownership tokens are secured by blockchain technologies and smart contracts. The control of the DAO remains in the hands of the owners. The core of the Wings platform is open source and the smart contracts, commits and advancement are visible on secure public ledgers such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Wings is based in Zug, Switzerland.
- The official ticker symbol for Wings token: WINGS
- ICO from 8 Nov 2016 to 6 Jan 2017.
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 100,000,000 WINGS
- Circulating Supply: 89,708,333 WINGS
WINGS Platform: Bitcoin, DAO crowdfunding, Forecasting & Swarm Intelligence, Smart Contracts
Frequently asked questions