|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform. WePower enables to finance GreenEnergy projects, to invest into and trade green energy.
- WePower enables green energy producers to raise capital by issuing tradable energy tokens.
- WePower (WPR) is based in Gibraltar / Lithuania / Estonia.
- The official ticker symbol for WePower token: WPR
- Token type: ERC20
- Usage: Green Energy Auction Priority, Access to Green Energy Donation Pool.
- ICO from 1 Feb 2018 to 14 Feb 2018.
- ICO token price: 1ETH = 4000 WPR.
- Minimum contribution: $200 USD
- Hard cap: 35 million USD
- Soft cap: 5 million USD
⚡ WePower green energy revolution: Updated ⚡
ICO Review: WePower (WPR) - Blockchain Based Green Energy Trading Platform
- WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform. It enables renewable energy producers to raise capital by issuing their own energy tokens. These tokens represent energy they commit to produce and deliver. As a result energy producers can trade directly with the green energy buyers (consumers and investors) and raise capital by selling energy upfront, at below-market rates.
- Company type: Privately Held
- Address: WePower Ltd, 23 Portland House, Glacis Road, Gibraltar.
- 55% for token sale.
20% for team (lock up).
- 15% for community growth.
- 10% for future (lock up).
Use of proceeds
- 45% for development
- 25% for expansion
- 15% for energy market
- 15% for integration
- Official WePower platform
- WePower enables renewable energy producers to raise capital by issuing their own energy tokens. These tokens represent energy they commit to produce and deliver. Energy tokenization standardizes simplifies and opens globally currently existing energy investment ecosystem. As a result energy producers can trade directly with the green energy buyers (consumers and investors) and raise capital by selling energy upfront, at below market rates. Energy tokenization ensures liquidity and extends access to capital. The WePower blockchain solution is currently recognized by Elering, one of the most innovative Transmission System Operators in Europe.
- Cycle: New renewable energy project -> WePower platform (Energy tokenization, 1 token = 1kWh) -> Buyers / Investors -> Capital for projects -> New renewable energy project.
- List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell WePower (WPR).
- List of supported wallets for WePower (WPR).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on WePower (WPR).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|Jan 2017||WePower idea|
|Jul 2017||Secured client with 1000 MW solar project|
|Aug 2017||WePower MVP|
|Oct 2017||Token sale|
|Mar 2018||WePower platform launch|
|May 2018||Connection to the energy infrastructure|
|Jul 2018||Platform testing|
|Aug 2018||Launch in Spain|
|Sep 2018||Distribution of donated energy to token holders|
|Oct 2018||Launch in Portugal and Germany|
|Jan 2019||Balancing and frequency regulation|
|Mar 2019||Virtual power plant structure|
- List of team members in WePower (WPR).
|Nikolaj Martyniuk||Co-founder, Energy||
|Arturas Asakavicius||Co-founder, Investments|
|Kaspar Kaarlep||CTO, Energy|
|Heikki Kolk||Energy IOT expert|
|Liraz Siri||Security expert|
|Steven Meersman||Energy markets|
|Mantas Aleksiejevas||Marketing and sales|
|Gytis Labasauskas||Digital performance and user acquisition|
|Rene Fischer||Brand strategy|
|Dr. Tadas Jucikas||Data Scientist|
|Lukas Kairys||Smart contracts consultatn|
|Aukse Siaudzionyte||Content and social media manager|
|Asta Kybartaite||Community and social media manager|
|Vytautas Alkimavicius||Senior software engineer|
- List of advisors for WePower (WPR).
|Jon Matonis||Blockchain advisor|
|Eyal Hertzog||Blockchain advisor|
|David Cohen||Energy advisor|
|Trevor Townsend||Energy advisor|
|David Drake||Investments advisor|
|Geoffrey Riggs||Marketing and communications advisor|
- List of partners, supporters and investors for WePower (WPR).
Frequently asked questions
- FastCompany: This Blockchain-Based Energy Platform Is Building A Peer-To-Peer Grid
- VentureBeat: WePower takes its blockchain-powered green energy platform to Australia
- Inc: 5 Of The Sectors Blockchain Is Currently Disrupting
- CoinTelegraph: Blockchain Makes Energy Greener
- HuffPost: Revealed: The Real Secret of Green Power Powered by Blockchain
- YouTube (The Cryptoverse): DEEP DIVE 🏊 Intro WePower Network - No More Electricity Bills For ICO Participants? (Cryptoverse)
- CCN: WePower Enables Green Energy Industry Financing Through Blockchain