|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Vertcoin is a peer to peer decentralized currency using blockchain technology and ASIC resistant proof of work mining mechanism. Vertcoin is owned by its users - The people’s coin.
- What is Vertcoin? Vertcoin is a digital currency that can be sent between people over the internet. Vertcoin (VTC) stays true to the original vision of cryptocurrency: a financial system owned by its users, the people’s coin. Vertcoin is not controlled by large banks or mining hardware manufacturers and can be mined by anyone profitably. Fairly distributed without a premine, ICO or airdrop, Vertcoin is developed by community members working as volunteers and the project is wholly funded by donations. A finite resource similar to gold, you can rest assured that Vertcoin will keep your money safe from vested interests and ensure that transaction fees are proportionate and shared between a large number of miners. With Vertcoin, you can truly be your own bank.
- Slogan: Decentralized peer-to-peer digital currency.
- Vertcoin (VTC) was introduced on 8 January 2014.
- The official ticker symbol for Vertcoin token: VTC
- Total token supply: 84,000,000 VTC
- Circulating Supply: 42,969,700 VTC
Why Vertcoin? Learn about why ASIC Resistance matters!
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Vertcoin (VTC).
- Vertcoin development team of trusted volunteers are working around the clock. It is our goal to work actively in an open source environment.
- We have a wonderful team: who are passionate about cryptography, programming & other fields (Building, Mining & Branding).
- List of team members in Vertcoin (VTC).
|James Lovejoy||Lead Developer||James has been programming in one form or another since age 10. He currently is an undergraduate researcher at the MIT DCI, working on enacting decentralized monetary policy.|
|Joe Straub (Zemrys)||Developer|
|Star (Godwits)||Advisor & Dev.|
|Bryan Goodson (Goodminer)||Developer|
|Alex Turek (turekaj)||Developer|
|Daiki||PR – Public Relations (Japan)|
- List of advisors for Vertcoin (VTC).
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Vertcoin (VTC).
Frequently asked questions