|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Reggie Middleton||Detail Page|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- The Veritaseum uses blockchain technology to help non-technical persons quickly and easily create, enter and manage smart contracts all by themselves.
- Veritaseum is to be considered a gateway, or onramp to the P2P economy, akin to how a browser is used to access the World Wide Web, or a Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet is used to access those distributed ledger platforms.
- Veritaseum enables software-driven P2P capital markets without brokerages, banks or traditional exchanges.
- Veritaseum builds blockchain-based, peer-to-peer capital markets as software on a global scale.
- Veritaseum is taking a wide swath of assets and exposures and placing them on the blockchain as autonomous software that seamlessly connects to parties without the need for a 3rd or authoritarian interest. Any entity with internet access can participate in these capital markets on a peer-to-peer, over-the-counter, and one-on-one basis.
- Veritaseum (VERI) is based in New York, NY, United States.
- The official ticker symbol for Veritaseum token: VERI
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 100 million VERI
- Circulating Supply: 2,036,645 VERI
- ICO from 25 Apr 2017 to 26 May 2017.
Introducing Reggie Middleton...
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Veritaseum (VERI).
- Token Store
- List of supported wallets for Veritaseum (VERI).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Veritaseum (VERI).
- List of team members in Veritaseum (VERI).
|Reggie Middleton||Founder, CEO||
|Patryk Dworznik||Lead Engineer|
|Manish Kapoor||Lead Analyst|
- List of advisors for Veritaseum (VERI).
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Veritaseum (VERI).
- Phone contact: 1-718-407-4751
Frequently asked questions