|Company name||Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co., Ltd. |
|Headquarter address||Shenzhen, China|
|Established||November 11, 1998 |
|Business Scope||The Internet|
|Company Type||Limited liability company |
|Company slogan||Everything is based on user value|
|Annual turnover||237.76 billion yuan (2017)|
|Employee count||40, 678 people (August 2017)|
|Corporate vision||Most respected internet company|
|Legal representative||Ma Huateng|
|Company mission||Enhance the quality of human life through Internet services|
|Chairman of the Board||Ma Huateng|
|Registration Number||440301103448669 |
|Registered capital||65 million yuan |
|Registration authority||Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision Administration Nanshan Bureau |
|Founder||Ma Huateng, Zhang Zhidong, Xu Chenxi, Chen Yidan, Zeng Liqing |
|Top 500||478 (2017) |
- 1 Tencent
- 2 Development path
- 3 Business
- 4 Company Size
- 5 Company management
- 6 Company operations
- 7 Company culture
- 8 Honor
- 9 Discussions
- 10 More info
- 11 What Links Here
- 12 References
- Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co., Ltd. was established in November 1998  Founded by five founders of Ma Huateng, Zhang Zhidong, Xu Chenxi, Chen Yidan and Zeng Liqing.  It is one of the largest Internet integrated service providers in China and one of the Internet companies with the largest number of service users in China. 
- Tencent's diversified services include: social and communication services QQ and WeChat/WeChat, social networking platform QQ space, Tencent Games' QQ game platform, portal Tencent.com, Tencent news client and network video service Tencent video. 
- In 2004, Tencent was listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code 00700). The chairman and CEO of the board of directors is Ma Huateng.
- On March 7, 2018, Tencent and MediaTek jointly established an innovation laboratory to achieve strategic cooperation around the development and optimization of mobile games and other entertainment products, and jointly explore the application of AI on the terminal side. On June 20, 2018, the World Brand Lab released an analysis report on China's 500 Most Valuable Brands in 2018 in Beijing. Tencent (402.845 billion yuan) ranked second. 
- On November 11, 1998, Ma Huateng and his classmate Zhang Zhidong officially registered and established “Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co., Ltd.” in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province. Later, Xu Chenxi, Chen Yidan and Zeng Liqing joined. At that time, the company's business was to expand the wireless network paging system and establish an online paging system for the paging station. This software development project for enterprises or organizations is the best choice for all small and medium-sized network service companies. 
- In February 1999, Tencent's Instant Messaging Service (OICQ) was launched, interconnected with wireless paging, GSM short messages, and IP telephony networks. 
- In November 1999, the number of QQ user registrations reached 1 million.
- In April 2000, QQ users registered 5 million.
- In June 2000, the number of QQ registered users exceeded 10 million, and “Mobile QQ” entered Unicom’s “Mobile New Life”.
- On January 31, 2001, NetValue announced the rankings of Internet sites and entities in five countries and regions in Asia, including China's Hong Kong SAR, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and China. Tencent ranked sixth in China.
- In February 2001, the number of registered users of Tencent QQ has increased to 50 million users.
- In March 2002, the number of QQ registered users exceeded 100 million.
- In July 2002, it advocated self-discipline in the industry and signed the "China Internet Industry Self-Regulation Convention."
- In August 2003, the launch of "QQ Games" once again led the Internet entertainment experience. In September, the number of QQ user registrations rose to 200 million.
- On September 9, 2003, the company launched the enterprise-level real-time communication product “Tencent” (RTX) at the Kerry Center in Beijing, marking Tencent's entry into the enterprise market as the first enterprise real-time communication service provider in China.
- In December 2003, Tencent's latest instant messaging software, Tencent Messenger (TencentTM), was released to provide users with instant communication in the office environment and familiar with friends.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- In April 2004, the number of QQ registered users reached a peak again, breaking through the 300 million mark.
- On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings was formally listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stock code 700. It is the first Chinese Internet company listed on the main board of Hong Kong. Tencent is listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code 00700) and is one of the constituents of the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index. The chairman and chief executive officer of the board is Ma Huateng.
- On August 27, 2004, the highest simultaneous online game of Tencent QQ games broke through 620, 000. It marks that QQ game has become the largest and world-leading casual game portal in China.
- On October 22, 2004, Tencent.com ranked first in the “2004 China Business Website Top 100” survey. Sina, Sohu, Netease and other portals. At the same time, Tencent.com was also rated as one of China's “5 Best Websites with Market Value”.
- In December 2004, QQ games exceeded the maximum of 1 million online at the same time. As of December 2004, Tencent has independently developed nearly 30 copyrighted software products.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- In November 2005, the number of "QQ Fantasy" online exceeded 500, 000, and was also included in the second batch of "Chinese National Online Game Publishing Project" assessed by the General Administration of Press and Publication.
- On April 26, 2007, the “Tencent” and “Tencent” trademarks became famous trademarks in Guangdong Province.
- On October 15, 2007, the first research institute established by domestic Internet companies, Tencent Research Institute, was formally established.
- On February 9, 2009, the number of monthly login accounts in QQ space exceeded 200 million, maintaining the status of the world's largest Internet social networking community.
- In March 2009, mobile QQ space exceeded 2 million online at the same time. At the same time, Tencent officially obtained the national high-tech enterprise certificate.
- On April 25, 2009, Tencent’s letter “QQ” was recognized as a well-known trademark by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce.
- In July 2009, Tencent authorized more than 400 patents, making it one of the largest companies in the world with patents, and rivals Internet giants such as Google, Yahoo and Aol.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- On March 5, 2010, at 19:52:58, the number of simultaneous online users of Tencent QQ exceeded 100 million. This is the first time that the number of simultaneous online applications in the world has exceeded 100 million since the era of human Internet access. 
- On April 12, 2010, Tencent and DST jointly announced that Tencent will invest approximately US$300 million in DST. The two companies will establish a long-term strategic partnership. After the transaction is completed, Tencent will hold approximately 10.26% of DST's economic interest. 
- On June 17, 2010, Tencent signed a memorandum of cooperation with Cisco Systems of the United States, and the two parties will establish a long-term strategic partnership. 
- On the afternoon of September 5, 2010, Hu Jintao, then General Secretary of the CPC Central Committee, President of the State, and Chairman of the Central Military Commission, visited Tencent.
- On January 21, 2011, Tencent launched a free application that provides instant messaging services for smartphones: WeChat. 
- On May 9, 2011, Tencent invested 450 million yuan to invest in Huayi Brothers Media Co., Ltd. After the investment was completed, Tencent held a 4.6% stake in Huayi Brothers and became the largest institutional investor of Huayi Brothers. 
- On May 17, 2011, Tencent invested 84.4 million US dollars in eLong, accounting for 16% of Yilong's total shares, becoming the second largest shareholder of eLong. 
- On June 21, 2011, Woodlands Diamonds announced that it has received Tencent's tens of millions of dollars in investment. 
- On July 7, 2011, Tencent acquired 15.68% of Jinshan Software for HK$892 million and became the largest shareholder of Kingsoft. 
- On July 14, 2011, the party committee of Tencent held an inaugural meeting. 
- In May 2012, Tencent completed the e-commerce website Yi Xun Holdings, and Yi Xun merged into Tencent E-commerce business. 
- On May 18, 2012, Tencent announced the restructuring of its organizational structure, from the original business system to the business group system, divided into the Corporate Development Group (CDG), the Interactive Entertainment Group (IEG), and the Mobile Internet Business Group. (MIG), Network Media Group (OMG), Social Networking Group (SNG) and Technology Engineering Group (TEG), and established Tencent E-Commerce Holdings (ECC) to focus on operating e-commerce business. 
- On July 3, 2012, Activision Blizzard and Tencent announced the establishment of a strategic partnership and brought "Call of Duty Online" to Chinese gamers. 
- In August 2012, Tencent, Alibaba Group and Ping An of China will jointly test the Internet finance and establish a joint venture to establish the Shanghai Lujiazui Financial Exchange. 
- On December 7, 2012, General Secretary of the CPC Central Committee, President of the State Council and Chairman of the Central Military Commission Xi Jinping visited Tencent. 
- In January 2013, the total number of registered users of WeChat and WeChat exceeded 300 million.
- On June 25, 2013, Kingsoft announced that it had invested US$5.22 million and US$46.98 million respectively to increase its shareholding in Jinshan Network. After the transaction was completed, Tencent’s shareholding ratio increased from 10% to 17.99%. 
- On September 16, 2013, Sohu and Sogou jointly announced a strategic cooperation with Tencent. Tencent injected 448 million US dollars into Sogou and merged its Tencent Soso business, QQ input method business and other related assets into Sogou. After the transaction was completed, Tencent immediately obtained 36.5% of the shares of Sogou.  On the same day, Tencent's share price rose to 41.82 Hong Kong dollars, with a market value of about 77.72 billion Hong Kong dollars, or about 100.2 billion US dollars, becoming China's first Internet company with a market value of over 100 billion US dollars. 
- On January 2, 2014, the taxi hit a $100 million financing, led by CITIC-Industry Fund, and Tencent invested $30 million. 
- On January 15, 2014, South China City and Tencent jointly announced that Tencent will subscribe for a total of 680.3 million shares of Huanancheng New Shares at a total consideration of approximately HK$1.5 billion, representing an enlarged issued share capital of approximately 9.9 of the issued and allotted subscription shares of Huanan City. %. 
- On February 18, 2014, Tongcheng.com announced that it had received a capital injection of RMB 500 million from Tencent, Boyu Capital and Yuanhe Holdings. 
- On February 19, 2014, Tencent announced that it had entered the public comment, accounting for 20% of the shares. 
- On March 4, 2014, Tencent announced that it has become a strategic partner with Wang Laoji. 
- On March 10, 2014, Tencent acquired more than 350 million shares of Jingdong's common shares for US$214 million, which was outflow before listing. 
- On March 22, 2014, Tencent purchased a fully diluted 15% Leju shares from Leju, a wholly-owned subsidiary of E-House China, for US$180 million. 
- On March 26, 2014, Tencent spent $500 million to acquire a 28% stake in Korean game company CJ Games. 
- At 21:11 on the evening of April 11, 2014, the number of the highest simultaneous online accounts of Tencent QQ exceeded 200 million, achieving a growth of 100 million in four years. 
- On April 29, 2014, NavInfo and Shenzhen Tencent Industrial Investment Fund Co., Ltd. signed a share transfer agreement to transfer 480 million shares of NavInfo's unrestricted shares held by the company, accounting for 11.28% of the company's total share capital. 
- On May 7, 2014, Tencent announced the establishment of the WeChat Business Group (WXG), which canceled the Tencent E-Commerce Holding Company formed in 2012. The O2O business was merged into the WeChat business group, and the physical e-commerce business was merged into Jingdong. 
- On June 12, 2014, Tencent and Jiaduobao Group reached a comprehensive strategic cooperation. 
- On June 27, 2014, 58 City and Tencent jointly announced that Tencent invested 736 million US dollars to obtain a 19.9% share of the 58 fully diluted city. 
- On July 31, 2014, New Oriental announced the establishment of Beijing Weixue Mingri Network Technology Co., Ltd. with Tencent with a registered capital of 30 million yuan. 
- On August 29, 2014, Wanda Group, Tencent and Baidu announced the joint venture to establish Wanda E-Commerce Co., Ltd. Wanda Group holds 70% equity, Baidu and Tencent each hold 15% equity. 
- On September 2, 2014, the medical health website Clove Park announced that it had received a strategic investment of 70 million US dollars from Tencent. After the investment is completed, Clove Park will cooperate with Tencent on multi-platform, including the connection between WeChat and mobile QQ. 
- On September 14, 2014, Shenzhen People's Insurance Tencent Maisheng Energy Investment Fund Co., Ltd. (Limited Partnership), jointly initiated by PICC, Tencent and Maisheng, officially signed the “Sino Petrochemical Sales Co., Ltd.” with Sinopec Sales Co., Ltd. The Capital Increase Agreement, a strategic investment of 10 billion yuan into the sales company, accounting for 2.8% of the shares of the sales company after the completion of this capital increase. 
- On October 13, 2014, Registered Network announced that it had received financing from Tencent, and the total financing amount of this round exceeded US$100 million. 
- On October 16, 2014, Huacai Holdings announced that it has entered into a subscription agreement with Hongze Lake Investment Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tencent, and has conditionally agreed to place 594, 034, 513 shares, representing 7.53% of the company's total share capital. 
- On November 18, 2014, Huayi Brothers announced a strategic cooperation with Tencent and Alibaba. Ma Yun and its controlling Alibaba Capital held a total of 8.08% of Huayi Brothers' shares, of which Ma Yun’s personal shareholding ratio was 3.61%. Tencent holds 8.08% of the shares of Huayi Brothers. 
- On December 9, 2014, Didi Taxi announced that it has received more than US$700 million in financing, led by Tencent and other investments. 
- On December 12, 2014, Tencent’s private bank, Shenzhen Qianhai Weizhong Bank, was officially opened for business. This is the first private bank in China. The registered capital of Weizhong Bank is RMB 3 billion, which is initiated by Tencent, Baiyeyuan and Liye. Among them, Tencent subscribes for 30% of the total share capital of the bank and is the largest shareholder. 
- On December 15, 2014, Tencent was selected for the first time in the 2014 (11th) World Top 500 list compiled by the World Brand Lab. 
- On January 9, 2015, Yiche, Jingdong and Tencent announced a strategic partnership. Jingdong and Tencent will invest a total of 1.3 billion US dollars in cash and resources on Yiche.com, Tencent will purchase 150 million US dollars. share. 
- On January 30, 2015, the NBA and Tencent jointly announced that they have signed a five-year partnership agreement, and Tencent has become the exclusive official partner of NBA China Digital Media. 
- On April 30, 2015, mobile game developer Glu Mobile Inc announced that Tencent will acquire its 14.6% stake for US$126 million. 
- On May 7, 2015, TCL Group announced that its subsidiary, Huanwang Technology, had acquired Tencent's investment of 50 million yuan through capital increase and share expansion. Tencent received 7.143% equity after the increase of Huanwang Technology. 
- On May 14, 2015, US mobile game developer Pocket Gems announced that Tencent had received a US$60 million investment and Tencent acquired approximately 20% of Pocket Gems. 
- In June 2015, China's largest cloud computing data center base, China Tencent Cloud Computing Data Center, was officially launched in the Shenzhen Special Cooperation Zone. 
- On July 28, 2015, Tencent released the first “Five Star WiFi Standard” in China, which provides comprehensive quality testing and corresponding scores for public WiFi. The standard covers the top ten aspects of WiFi quality, including whether it is latent APP attack, whether there is DNS tampering, whether it is fake phishing WiFi, the number of historical connected users, the number of simultaneous access devices, the network speed, the ping value, the connection success rate, Connection time and signal strength. 
- On August 3, 2015, the domestic second-hand car e-commerce platform Renren announced that it had completed the $85 million Series C financing led by Tencent's strategy, and the last round of investors including Lei Jun also had a follow-up vote. 
- In September 2015, the number of mobile payment tied-up accounts exceeded 200 million.
- On September 11, 2015, Sun Zhonghuai, Vice President of Tencent, announced the establishment of Penguin Films. At the same time, Sun Zhonghuai also unveiled the three core businesses of Penguin Pictures: online drama, movie investment, and artist brokerage. 
- On September 17, 2015, Tencent announced the establishment of its wholly-owned subsidiary Tencent Pictures. Tencent Group COO Ren Yuzhen is the chairman of Tencent Pictures, and Vice President of Tencent Group Cheng Wu is the CEO. 
- On October 17, 2015, Tencent Group and JD Group jointly announced the launch of a new strategic cooperation project, Jingteng, in which the two parties jointly created an innovative model business platform called “Quality” with their respective resources and products. 
- On November 5, 2015, US mobile game publisher Glu Mobile and Tencent jointly announced cooperation. According to the agreement, Glu will introduce the shooting mobile game "National Assault" to the international market in 2016. 
- On the afternoon of November 18, 2015, Tencent signed a deep strategic cooperation agreement with the Hainan Provincial Government. The two parties will be in the “Internet +” field such as “Smart Hainan” construction, interactive entertainment industry development, entrepreneurial innovation ecological cultivation, and cloud computing capabilities. Start a more comprehensive and in-depth cooperation. 
- On December 15, 2015, Tencent and Zhejiang Radio and Television Group held a strategic cooperation signing ceremony in Hangzhou. The two sides carried out in-depth cooperation in three aspects: platform, advertising and content resources. 
- On February 3, 2016, Tencent held a strategic cooperation signing conference with ESPN, the global sports content production company, and announced that Tencent has become the exclusive content partner of ESPN in mainland China. Tencent will present ESPN exclusive information in Chinese in China. ESPN's exclusive resources are supported by various events such as event broadcasts, feature highlights, and content. 
- On March 17, 2016, Tencent announced its unaudited fourth quarter earnings and audited 2015 financial results as of December 31, 2015. According to the financial report, the total revenue in 2015 was 102.863 billion yuan, up 30% over the same period of the previous year. The net profit was 28.806 billion yuan, up 33% over the same period of the previous year. The total income in the fourth quarter of 2015 was 30.441 billion yuan. The net profit was 7.164 billion yuan, an increase of 45% and 21% over the same period of the previous year. In addition, as of 2015, WeChat and the overseas version of Wechat's consolidated monthly active accounts reached 697 million. 
- In August 2016, Tencent Holdings Co., Ltd. ranked 140th among the "2016 China Top 500 Enterprises". 
- On August 19, 2016, after Tencent announced its second quarter 2016 earnings report on August 17, the stock price rose by 6% in Hong Kong stock market, the market value has reached 249 billion US dollars, surpassing the market value of 246 billion US dollars in Alibaba. China's highest value technology company. 
- On September 5, 2016, Tencent's share price continued to rise after the opening. Tencent's share price reached HK$209.40. The market value has reached 1.982 trillion Hong Kong dollars. It is ahead of Alibaba Group and surpassed China Mobile for the first time and became the highest-value company in Asia. 
- On January 5, 2017, Tencent QQ and Midea Group formally signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Shenzhen. The two parties will jointly build an in-depth cooperation based on IP licensing and IoT cloud technology to realize the connection, dialogue and remote control of home appliances. 
- In February 2017, Brand Finance released the 2017 Global Top 500 Brands, and Tencent ranked 47th. 
- In early 2017, Lilly China, Tencent and Lilac Park announced the joint development and launch of the Diabetes Care and Support Program, the Lilly Diabetes Care Project. The three also claimed that this is "a strategic cooperation unique to the industry in the field of diabetes." 
- Tencent's share price of Chinese Internet company hit a new high. On April 5, 2017 (this Wednesday), the market value exceeded 279 billion US dollars, surpassing Wells Fargo and becoming the tenth largest market capitalization company in the world. Although Tencent’s share price fell slightly yesterday, the market value remained at the tenth place in the world. 
- On June 21, 2017, the resumption of the palm of interest technology, the opening of the daily limit in 20 minutes, closing the gains fell to 5.54%. According to the announcement, Yao Wenbin, the actual controller of the company, intends to transfer the 5, 415, 500 shares of the company's shares to the company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Linzhi Tencent Technology Co., Ltd., through a block trade, so that Tencent becomes a technology. 2% of shareholders. 
- On August 3, 2017, the “Top 100 Chinese Internet Enterprises” list was released in 2017, and Tencent ranked first. 
- On August 7, 2017, Tencent's total market value was 3, 037.5 billion Hong Kong dollars, surpassing Alibaba's 387.827 billion US dollars (about 303.27 billion Hong Kong dollars), becoming the largest listed company in China's market capitalization, ranking 8th in the global market capitalization. 
- On August 7, 2017, Tencent's share price hit another record high of HK$320.6, which is now at HK$319.8, up 2.7%. The latest total market value is HK$3, 037.5 billion, exceeding Alibaba's US$387.827 billion (approximately HK$3, 032.57 billion). The largest listed company in China's market capitalization ranks 8th in the global market capitalization ranking, second only to Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway. 
- On August 16, 2017, Tencent announced its consolidated results for the second quarter and interim period as of June 30, 2017. The total revenue was RMB 106.158 billion (US$15.67 billion). According to non-GAAP, the profit for the period was RMB 30.959 billion. Yuan ($4.555 billion). 
- On November 7, 2017, Tencent announced that it will acquire a 10% stake in Snap.  . On November 22, Tencent officially entered into a strategic cooperation with PUBG to obtain the exclusive agency operation rights of Playerunknown's Battlegrounds in China. On November 23, Tencent and Hong Kong Railway Co., Ltd. formally signed a cooperation agreement. The two parties cooperated on WeChat Pay and WeChat Pay HK in the mobile payment business of MTR. 
- On January 2, 2018, the Shenzhen Securities Regulatory Bureau issued an approval to approve the sales qualification of the securities investment fund of Tengan Information Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., and approved the sales qualification of Tengan Science and Technology Securities Investment Fund.  On January 19th, Tencent and Google announced that they have signed a patent cross-licensing agreement covering multiple products and technologies. The two sides will work together to explore the future with technology in a more open and cooperative manner.  .
- On January 23, 2018, Tencent and Carrefour reached a strategic cooperation agreement in China. 
- In January 2018, Tencent became a shareholder of Haishu. 
- On February 8, 2018, Tencent invested in a grand game with a strategy of RMB 3 billion. 
- On March 2, 2018, People's Daily, Tencent, and Gehua Cable (including its fund) will set up a video joint venture to jointly launch live broadcast and short video. 
- On March 7, 2018, Tencent teamed up with Lianfa Technology to set up an innovation laboratory to achieve strategic cooperation around the development and optimization of mobile games and other interactive entertainment products, and jointly explore the application of AI on the terminal side. 
- On May 5, 2018, Tencent and the People's Education Publishing House officially signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Beijing. In the future, the two sides will focus on in-depth research and promotion of new technologies, new products and their applications in education. The cooperation includes AR textbooks, Renrentong, personalized learning platforms, cloud services, smart campuses, etc., to jointly promote information technology education. The fusion of teaching innovation. At the same time, it will strengthen collaboration in the field of education public welfare. 
- On May 9, 2018, the UK Department of International Trade and Tencent signed a memorandum of strategic cooperation in London, announcing extensive cooperation in the field of cultural creativity, and assisting the rapid development of the cultural and creative industry with digital means. 
- On May 15, 2018, Tencent announced its unaudited first quarter consolidated results as of March 31, 2018. The financial report shows that Tencent's total revenue in the first quarter was RMB 73.528 billion (US$11.693 billion), an increase of 48% over the same period last year. 
- In July 2018, Datang Telecom Group and Tencent signed a 5G strategic cooperation framework agreement to accelerate the 5G industrialization.  .
- On July 19, 2018, in the 2018 Fortune Global 500 list, Tencent ranked 331. 
- On July 25, 2018, Tencent and Donghua Medical Technology Co., Ltd. announced in Beijing that they jointly released the “One Chain and Three Clouds” strategy for the medical and health field and the six joint solutions for the landing strategy. 
- Corporate Development Business Group (CDG) : As the company's new business incubation and professional support platform, it is responsible for the expansion of important areas including finance, payment, advertising, etc., and provides professional support for strategic, investment and public relations markets for the company's major businesses.
- Interactive Entertainment Group (IEG) : Responsible for the operation and development of the company's interactive entertainment business, creating diversified and high-quality interactive entertainment content products such as games, literature, animation, film and television, etc., helping the company to take the lead in the global interactive entertainment field.
- Mobile Internet Business Group (MIG) : Responsible for the operation and development of the company's mobile Internet, security and tools platform business, and create a variety of mobile platform products, such as App Bao, QQ browser, Tencent mobile phone housekeeper, Tencent computer housekeeper, etc., to help the company to take the lead in the mobile Internet field.
- Network Media Group (OMG) : Responsible for the operation and development of the company's online media business, relying on core products such as Tencent.com, Tencent Video, and Tencent News Client to help the company create a new environment for better content production.
- Social Network Business Group (SNG): Responsible for building a large social platform based on QQ and QQ space, providing users with comprehensive services of instant messaging and social networks, expanding innovative value-added services, promoting cloud platform services, creating for users and partners. More value.
- Technical Engineering Business Group (TEG) : Responsible for providing technical and operational platform support for the company and various business groups, providing customers with full-line product customer service, and responsible for R&D management and data center construction and operation.
- WeChat Business Group (WXG) : Responsible for the development of WeChat basic platform, WeChat open platform, WeChat payment expansion, O2O and other WeChat extension services, including product development and operation of mailbox and enterprise WeChat.
- The above reference materials: 
- QQ (every day, happy communication): QQ is a real-time communication platform based on PC and mobile Internet multi-screen launched by Tencent. Support online chat, instant voice, video, online (offline) transfer files and other comprehensive basic communication functions, and support cross-terminal communication from PC to mobile phone to build a complete, mature and diversified online life platform for users. Since its launch in 1999, it has connected hundreds of millions of Chinese families and users to become the main platform for their daily emotional communication and business office. As of the third quarter of 2016, the number of monthly active accounts reached 877 million, with the highest simultaneous online accounts reaching 250 million.
- WeChat (WeChat, is a way of life): On the line in 2011, WeChat, with a purely innovative concept, brought changes to the lives of hundreds of millions of users. A new mobile lifestyle that integrates instant communication, entertainment social and life services is gradually formed in WeChat. Users can send various forms of instant communication by sending voice, pictures and text messages; “shake” and “nearby people” create a new social experience; “friend circle” shares life and promotes acquaintances; “Game Center” and “Emoji Store” provide more entertainment and leisure life experience; “Public Platform” allows each user to build their own brand, and let more innovations continue to emerge; WeChat payment opens the mobile The door to life. As of the third quarter of 2016, the combined monthly active accounts of “WeChat and WeChat” reached 864 million. Connect to create a smart life, with the Internet as the medium, WeChat grows from communication tools to open platforms that connect various industries, connect people and equipment, connect people and business services, and feel smart life.
- QQ space (share life, keep moving): QQ space is a social platform that accommodates all kinds of relationship chains of netizens, meets the needs of users for display, communication and entertainment, and is committed to creating an open platform for the Chinese Internet, together with third-party websites. Hundreds of millions of netizens provide excellent, personalized social services. As of the third quarter of 2016, the number of monthly active accounts in QQ space reached 632 million.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- Tenpay (will pay, will live): TenPay is a professional online payment platform officially launched by Tencent in September 2005. It is committed to providing safe, convenient and professional online payment services for Internet users and enterprises. Tenpay builds a new integrated payment platform covering B2B, B2C and C2C, providing excellent online payment and clearing services. It is the second largest online payment platform in China.
- WeChat payment (WeChat payment, not only payment): WeChat payment is a payment function integrated in WeChat client, users can complete the fast payment process through mobile phone. WeChat payment provides users with safe, fast and efficient payment services based on the fast payment of binding bank cards. WeChat payment was officially released on August 5, 2013 with WeChat version 5.0, and the external access application was officially opened on March 4, 2014.
- QQ Wallet (One-Stop Life Service): QQ Wallet is a mobile payment product that supports bank card payment, Q currency payment, and NFC bus card recharge, providing a safe and convenient payment experience for hundreds of millions of mobile QQ users. In terms of payment scenarios, QQ wallet not only covers the daily life, but also meets the unique recharge requirements of mobile QQ users. In terms of security, QQ Wallet sets multiple password protection and makes a security commitment of “pay as you like, pay in full”. Your mobile life, QQ wallet is accompanied by around.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- Tencent Games (creating happiness with heart): Founded in 2003, Tencent Games is the world's leading game development and operation organization and the largest online game community in China. Tencent's game is based on the concept of “creating happiness with heart”. Through the cultivation of multiple product segments such as MOBA, FPS, RPG, ACT, sports competition, racing, chess and so on, it includes League of Legends, Crossing FireWire, Dungeon and Warriors., the king's glory and many other boutiques
- Tencent Pictures: Tencent Pictures is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tencent and was announced on September 17, 2015. Tencent Pictures adheres to the concept of not making movies in isolation, and is committed to creating "young, unique, high-quality, connected" film and television works. Tencent Pictures has three studios: Big Dream Movie Studio, Blackbody Studio and Evolution Entertainment Studio. Among them, the big dream movie studio focuses on the new upgrade of the cinema type movie, the black body studio focuses on the development of the film and television project, and the evolution entertainment studio focuses on the creation of the original original animation film.
- Tencent Animation (you want to see, only in Tencent Animation): Tencent Animation is China's largest genuine online animation platform, officially launched on March 21, 2012. Tencent Animation has more than 22, 000 mass-produced and exclusive genuine animation works. Tencent Animation is a platform for cooperation with Japan’s Shueisha, Kadokawa Group and Kodansha, and is the platform with the most copyright in China. In 2015, Tencent Animation proposed a new business strategy based on the animation industry, “Secondary Economy”, which led the Chinese animation industry to move forward. In 2016, Tencent Animation launched the kanban mother "Penguin Niang". Tencent animation layout PC station, Android client, iOS client, Html5, QQ animation, Tencent news client and other product lines, covering 90 million monthly active users.
- Tencent E-sports (for you): Tencent E-sports, China's most competitive e-sports brand, Tencent E-sports business began in TGA in 2010, was established on December 9, 2016. Tencent E-sports has formed a relatively complete system of competitions, including six categories including MOBA, FPS, ACT, sports competition, racing, chess and so on. At the same time, the single-product competition system and comprehensive competition system are basically perfect.
- Reading Group (Tencent Literature): The reading group was formerly known as Tencent Literature and was established on September 10, 2013. In 2015, Tencent Literature and the original Shanda Literature merged to form a subsidiary “Reading Group”, which is a genuine digital reading platform and a literary IP incubation platform for China to lead the industry. The reading group has well-known brands such as QQ Reading, Start Chinese Network, Chuangshi Chinese Network, and Yunqi Academy. The Reading Group has a reserve of 10 million works and covers more than 200 content categories. The products cover five reading scenes such as PC, mobile, audio, paper books and electronic paper books, reaching 600 million users and 4 million creators. Reading platform.
- QQ music (music your life): As China's leading online music platform, and the leading digital music service provider in China's Internet field, QQ Music provides users with convenient and smooth online music and rich music community services. The preferred brand of online music life for netizens in mainland China leads the way people live.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- Tencent.com: As China's leading Chinese portal, Tencent has adopted powerful real-time news and comprehensive deep
- Tencent News Client: A rich and timely news application, providing users with an efficient and high-quality reading experience in a refined and lightweight manner.
- Tencent Video (not a good time): Tencent Video is China's largest online video platform. It has a wealth of high-quality popular content and professional media operation capabilities. It is a hot-selling film and television drama, high-quality exclusive content, sports events, big events, News and other information
- Tencent Weibo (your voice, the echo of the world): Tencent Weibo is a social media platform based on social networks, with both “media” and “social network” attributes. Tencent Weibo aims to build a human-centered communication network, contributing real-time, dynamic and diverse value content to meet the user's personalized information communication and self-media establishment needs.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- QQ browser (I want it now): QQ browser supports different end users to quickly access the Internet. The X5 core independently developed by mobile browser is leading in the industry in terms of speed, traffic saving and stability, and has comprehensive functions to meet different needs of users.
- Tencent mobile phone housekeeper (cool, reliable): Tencent mobile phone housekeeper is a mobile phone security and management software produced by Tencent covering three major intelligent platforms. Currently, the number of users per month is ranked first in the market. Adhering to the concept of "Mobile Security Management Pioneer", on the basis of providing security protection such as virus killing, harassment interception, etc., it also has functions such as mobile phone anti-theft and privacy protection. Provide convenient mobile phone acceleration, traffic monitoring and other management functions. Provide a full range of security escort and intimate management for smartphone terminals.
- Tencent Computer Manager: Tencent Computer Manager is the first free network security software integrated with “Antivirus + Management” 2-in-1 function, including “antivirus, real-time protection, vulnerability repair, system cleaning, computer acceleration, software management” and other functions. AVC, VB100, West Coast and other internationally renowned authorities are professionally recognized. The butler is constantly adding technology, strengthening functional services, and striving to become a professional free security software that users can trust most.
- Tencent Maps (with dreams and courage to explore): China's focus on digital map content, navigation and location service solutions providers, with an average daily position of 35 billion.
- QQ mailbox (you can find more): As the basic product of network platform service, QQ mailbox has many features such as instant reminder, reading space, 1G large attachment, audio and video mail.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- Tencent Open Platform (Open Achievement Dream): Tencent's open platform is a big stage for Tencent to provide its partners with their own capabilities. Partners can open the excellent and creative social games and utilities through the PC, mobile and multi-terminal open interfaces provided by open.qq.com, and distribute them to QQ, WeChat, QQ space, application treasure and so on. Level user platform for traffic and revenue. As of September 2016, Tencent's open platform has access to more than 6 million startup companies. The total valuation of partner companies exceeds 300 billion; 30 Tencent space creation sites have been deployed nationwide, with a total area of 1 million square meters.
- Tencent Cloud (trustworthy): Tencent Cloud is based on Tencent's experience in massive Internet services, creating a public cloud platform for enterprises and individuals, providing cloud computing, cloud database, cloud storage and CDN and other basic cloud computing for developers. Services, as well as providing industry solutions for games, video, mobile applications and more.
- (The above reference materials:  )
|Year'||the first season||Second quarter||The third quater||Fourth quarter||Annual|
|Total revenue||Net profit||Total revenue||Net profit||Total revenue||Net profit||Total revenue||Net profit||Total revenue||Net profit ''|
|2004||Listed on June 16||2.705||1.133||3.01||1.08||3.145||1.181||11.435||4.467|
|Tencent Shenzhen Headquarters||Tencent Building, Central District, High-tech Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen|
|Tencent Beijing Branch||16th Floor, Yinke Building, 38 Haidian Street, Haidian District, Beijing|
|Tencent Chengdu Branch||Building 4, Area C, Tianfu Software Park, No. 81 Tuodong New Street, High-tech Zone, Chengdu|
|21st Floor, Hongda Building, No. 2 Jinli East Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu|
|14th Floor, Hongda International Plaza, 2 Xia Nan Street, Chengdu|
|Tencent Shanghai Branch||Shanghai Tengyun Building, Building A, No. 397 Tianlin Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai|
|Shanghai Tencent Building, Block C, 1801 Hongmei Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai|
|Tencent Guangzhou Branch||6th Floor, Southern Communications Building, No. 1 Huajing Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou|
|Room 1601-1607, Jinlilai Building, No.138, Tiyu East Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou|
|General Reception Building, Building 4, Tencent Company, TIT Creative Park, No. 397 Xingang Middle Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou|
|Sichuan Station (Tencent Dacheng Network)||Dacheng Net, 14th Floor, Hongda International Plaza, 2 Jinli East Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu, Sichuan|
|Chongqing Station (Tencent Daxie)||5th Floor, Tencent Building, Building E, F, Software Industry Park, No. 26 Honghu West Road, Yubei District, Chongqing|
|Zhejiang Station (Tencent Dazhe)||No. 1411, Zhejiang Daily Culture Building, No. 178, Xiacheng District, Hangzhou|
|Shaanxi Railway Station (Tencent Daqin)||11th Floor, Nanyang International Building, No. 50 Gaoxin Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China|
|Hubei Station (Tencent Dachu Net)||Tengxun Dachu Net, Chutian Cultural and Creative Industry Park, No.181 Donghu Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|Fujian Station (Tencent Daxie)||34th Floor, Building 1, Central Fifth Street, 360 Industrial Road, Taijiang District, Fuzhou|
|Guangdong Station (Tencent Da Yue Network)||9th Floor, Tower B, Southern Media Building, No. 289, Guangzhou Avenue, Guangzhou|
|Henan Station (Tencent Dayu Network)||4th Floor, Building 11, 863 Software Park, Cuizhu Street, High-tech Development Zone, Zhengzhou|
|Shanghai Station (Tencent Dashen)||Room 11#1101, Shanghai Protagonist, No. 399 Liuzhou Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai|
|Hong Kong Office||29/F, Block 3, Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong|
- (The above reference materials:  )
- Major shareholders: Tencent and its founders, MIH TC Holdings Limited, ABSA Bank, Ma Huateng. (as of June 16, 2004) 
Board of Directors
|Ma Huateng||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer|
|Liu Chiping||Executive Director and President|
|Jacobus Petrus (Koos) Bekker||Non-Executive Director|
|Charles St Leger Searle||Non-Executive Director|
|Li Dongsheng||Independent non-executive director|
|Iain Ferguson Bruce||Independent non-executive director|
|Ian Charles Stone||Independent non-executive director|
|Yang Shaoxin||Independent non-executive director|
- Ma Huateng, one of the main founders of Tencent, is the chairman of the board of directors, executive director and chief executive officer, and is fully responsible for the strategic planning, positioning and management of the Group.
- Liu Chiping, president of Tencent. He joined Tencent in 2005 as the Chief Strategic Investment Officer of Tencent, where he was responsible for corporate strategy, investment, mergers and acquisitions and investor relations. In 2006, he was promoted to the position of President and responsible for managing the company's daily operations. In 2007, Mr. Liu was appointed as an executive director of the board of directors.
- Xu Chenxi, one of the main founders of Tencent, the chief information officer of Tencent, is responsible for the strategic planning and development of Tencent's website property and community, customer relations and public relations, and is one of the main founders of the group.
- Ren Yuxi, Chief Operating Officer of Tencent, President of Interactive Entertainment Group, President of Mobile Internet Business Group, President of Network Media Group. He has been appointed as the Chief Operating Officer of Tencent since May 2012 and is now fully responsible for the development of the Interactive Entertainment Business Group, the Social Network Business Group, the Mobile Internet Business Group and the Online Media Business Group. He joined Tencent in 2000 and has been responsible for game development, operation, marketing, channel sales and other aspects of the interactive entertainment business system since September 2005.
- James Gordon Mitchell, Chief Strategy Officer, Tencent, Senior Executive Vice President, Group. Joined Tencent in August 2011. Fully responsible for the company's strategic planning and implementation, investor relations management, providing Tencent with strategic advice on business planning and business models, as well as strengthening two-way communication between the company and the investment environment.
- Liu Shengyi, Senior Executive Vice President of Tencent, Chairman of Tencent Advertising, Chairman of Group Market and Global Brand. He joined Tencent in 2006 and is fully responsible for Tencent's online media business group, including Tencent.com, Tencent Video, Tencent Sports, Penguin. From 2017, he is responsible for the new chairmanship and is fully responsible for promoting the synergy of the advertising business throughout the company, as well as the group market and brand internationalization; and is responsible for the development of company-level international strategic partnerships.
- Tang Daosheng, Senior Executive Vice President of Tencent, President of Social Network Business Group, Chairman of Tencent Music Entertainment Group. He joined Tencent in 2005 and has been responsible for the research and development of social Internet business platforms and the management of value-added services since October 2008. Since May 2012, he has been fully responsible for the development strategy of social networking platforms such as QQ and QQ space, the strategic planning and business development of Tencent Cloud and Tencent Music, and the joint management of Tencent's social advertising business.
- Zhang Xiaolong, Senior Executive Vice President of Tencent and President of WeChat Business Group. In March 2005, he joined Tencent as the general manager of the R&D department of Guangzhou, and led the team to build QQ mailbox as the largest mail service provider in China. Later, he was promoted to the company's vice president. Since September 2012, he has served as senior vice president of the group and is fully responsible for WeChat., mailbox and other products and team management, and participate in the management and evaluation of the company's major innovation projects, in May 2014 was promoted to the company's senior executive vice president, responsible for leading the WeChat business group.
- Lu Shan, Senior Executive Vice President and President of Technology Engineering Group of Tencent. Joined Tencent in 2000. Since March 2008, he has been responsible for the management of Tencent's operating platform system. Since May 2012, he has been responsible for the management of the technical engineering business group.
- Wang Dawei, Chief Exploration Officer and Senior Executive Vice President of Tencent. Joined the Tencent executive team in 2001. Long-term focus on the development of emerging technologies in the United States, leading and actively promoting the company's participation in emerging technologies, innovative ideas and related business areas. Since joining Tencent in 2001, he has been committed to promoting Tencent's internationalization and exploration in new areas.
- Ma Xiaotong, Senior Vice President of Tencent, joined Tencent in 2007. Since November 2008, he has been responsible for Tencent's global game distribution business, establishing and maintaining long-term partnerships with partner companies.
- Luo Shuoyu, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Tencent, joined Tencent in 2004 and served as Finance Director of Tencent from 2004 to 2008. In 2008, he became the vice president and deputy chief financial officer of Tencent and became the chief financial officer in May 2012.
- Guo Kaitian, Senior Vice President of Tencent. He joined Tencent in 2002 and is responsible for Tencent's administrative, legal, government relations, public relations, foundations, procurement and other functional systems as well as the functional management of branches in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengdu.
- Qi Dan, Senior Vice President of Tencent. He joined Tencent in 2002 and has been responsible for all aspects of Tencent's talent development and management functions since May 2008.
- Wu Shuguang, Senior Management Consultant of Tencent. He joined Tencent in 1999 and is a member of Tencent's founding team. He leads the research and development and product planning of QQ products for core products instant messaging software. He has also served as project manager of QQ R&D team, general manager of instant messaging products department, and total of Internet business department. Manager, Senior Executive Vice President of Internet Business Systems and CEO of Tencent E-Commerce Holdings.
- (The above reference materials:  )
Lifetime honors consultant
- Zhang Zhidong, one of the main founders of Tencent, a lifelong honorary advisor, and an honorary dean of Tencent College, has been transferred to the company's lifelong honorary advisor since September 2014 and is also the honorary dean of Tencent College. In November 1998, he participated in the creation of Tencent, and served as the company's chief technology officer, responsible for the research and development of the Group's proprietary technology, and formed a leading technical team in the industry.
- Chen Yidan, one of the main founders of Tencent, a lifelong honorary advisor, the founder and honorary chairman of Tencent Charity Foundation. Since March 2013, he has served as a lifelong honorary consultant for the company. After the founding of Tencent in 1998, he became the chief administrative officer of the company, responsible for the group's administrative, legal, human resources and charitable foundations. He is also responsible for the group's management mechanism, intellectual property rights and government relations.
- Zeng Liqing, one of the main founders of Tencent, a lifelong honorary consultant, has been a lifelong honorary consultant since June 2007. After the founding of the Group in 1999, he served as the Chief Operating Officer from 1999 to 2007, responsible for the scope of the Group's business and product categories, while managing various marketing efforts across the country.
- (The above reference materials:  )
- Founded in November 1998, Tencent is one of the leading Internet value-added service providers in China. Since its establishment more than 10 years ago, Tencent has been adhering to the business philosophy of “all based on user value”, providing stable and high-quality services for hundreds of millions of users, and has always been in a state of steady development.
- It is Tencent's mission to improve the quality of human life through Internet services. Tencent has “connected everything” as its strategic goal, providing two core services: social platform and digital content. Meet the Internet user communication, information, entertainment and finance through instant messaging tools QQ, mobile social and communication services WeChat and WeChat, portal Tencent (QQ.com), Tencent games, social networking platform QQ space and other leading Chinese network platforms Other requirements. The development of Tencent has profoundly affected and changed the communication methods and living habits of hundreds of millions of netizens, and has opened up a broader application prospect for the Chinese Internet industry.
- Facing the future, adhering to independent innovation and establishing a national brand is Tencent's long-term development plan. More than 50% of Tencent's employees are R&D personnel, and have a complete independent research and development system. They have a considerable number of patents in the six major directions of storage technology, data mining, multimedia, Chinese processing, distributed network, and wireless technology. The total number of patent applications and authorizations is among the highest.
- Being the most respected Internet company is Tencent's long-term goal. Tencent has been actively involved in public welfare undertakings, striving to undertake corporate social responsibility and promoting network civilization. In 2006, Tencent established Tencent Charity Foundation, the first charitable foundation of China's Internet, and established Tencent Public Welfare Network. Adhering to the tenet of “Committed to charity, caring for youth growth, advocating corporate citizenship, and promoting social harmony and progress”, each product and business of Tencent embraces public welfare, openness, and advocates all companies to act together through the Internet. Technology and communication advantages, creating a new Internet public welfare ecosystem that “everyone can be a public good and the people are involved”.
- (The above reference materials:  )
|Time||Maximum Simultaneous Online Record|
|May 11, 2000||100, 000|
|February 10, 2001||1000000|
|March 10, 2002||2 million|
|February 16, 2003||3000000|
|September 12, 2003||4000000|
|February 14, 2004||5000000|
|March 13, 2004||6000000|
|September 18, 2004||7 million|
|October 30, 2004||800w|
|December 4, 2004||9 million|
|February 16, 2005||10 million|
|June 3, 2006||20000000|
|July 13, 2007||30 million|
|March 22, 2008||40 million|
|February 9, 2009||50000000|
|May 16, 2009||60 million|
|September 5, 2009||70 million|
|October 10, 2009||80 million|
|December 11, 2009||90 million|
|March 5, 2010||100000000|
|April 11, 2014||200000000|
|Years||The First Season||Second Quarter||The Third Quater||Fourth Quarter|
|year 2004||Tencent listed||Unpublished||7.3 million||9.4 million|
|2005||13.2 million||16.2 million||19.5 million||18.4 million|
|year 2006||19.6 million||2010 million||22.1 million||24.5 million|
|2007||28.5 million||28.9 million||32.6 million||36.1 million|
|Year 2008||40.30 million||42 million||45.3 million||49.7 million|
|Year 2009||57.5 million||61.3 million||75.5 million||93 million|
|year 2010||10, 053 million||199.4 million||118.7 billion||127.5 billion|
|year 2011||137.||136.7 billion||14.45 billion||152.7 billion|
|2012||167.4 billion||166.6 billion||167.3 billion||176.4 billion|
|year 2013||173 billion||173.2 billion||178.2 billion||180 million|
|Year 2014||199 million||2.06 billion||2.17 billion||2.17 billion|
|2015||228 million||233 million||239 million||2.41 billion|
|2016||260 million||247 million||250 million||244 million|
|2017||266 million||268 million||272 million||271 million|
|2018||No data has been released since then|
|Years||The First Season||Second Quarter||The Third Quater||Fourth Quarter|
|Year 2004||Tencent listed||303 million||355 million||370 million|
|2005||4.006 billion||438.4 billion||47.41 million||194.20 million|
|Year 2006||531.5 million||549 million||572.3 billion||580.5 billion|
|2007||579.79 million||647.71 million||173.35 million||741.7 million|
|Year 2008||773.4 billion||822.2 billion||85.62 million||891.9 billion|
|Year 2009||9.349 billion||990 million||10.57 billion||No data has been released since then|
- (The above data is the data released after the listing.)
|Years||Quarter||QQ Monthly Active Account Number||WeChat Monthly Active Account Number||QQ Space Monthly Active Account Number|
|year 2004||The first season||Tencent listed|
|Second quarter||111 million|
|The third quater||1.19 billion|
|Fourth quarter||135 million|
|2005||The first season||149.2 billion|
|Second quarter||173.1 million|
|The third quater||184.8 billion|
|Fourth quarter||2.019 billion|
|year 2006||The first season||220.5 billion|
|Second quarter||224.2 million|
|The third quater||221.4 billion|
|Fourth quarter||2326 billion|
|2007||The first season||253.7 billion|
|Second quarter||273.30 million|
|The third quater||288.10 billion|
|Fourth quarter||305 million|
|Year 2008||The first season||317.9 billion|
|Second quarter||341.9 billion|
|The third quater||355.1 million|
|Fourth quarter||376.60 million|
|Year 2009||The first season||410.8 million|
|Second quarter||4.8 billion|
|The third quater||4.849 billion||Start publishing data|
|Fourth quarter||5.2 billion||387.8 million|
|year 2010||The first season||586.60 million||428 million|
|Second quarter||6.125 billion||458.5 million|
|The third quater||636.6 million||48.12 million|
|Fourth quarter||6.4476 billion||492 million|
|year 2011||The first season||674.3 billion||504.8 billion|
|Second quarter||7.019 billion||530.7 billion|
|The third quater||711.7 billion||537 million|
|Fourth quarter||721 million||5.521 billion|
|2012||The first season||75.19 million||576.70 million|
|Second quarter||783.6 billion||579.60 million|
|The third quater||7.839 billion||59.28 million|
|Fourth quarter||7.982 billion||Start publishing data||6.027 billion|
|year 2013||The first season||82.54 billion||199.4 billion||611 million|
|Second quarter||818.5 billion||235 million||6.2 trillion|
|The third quater||815.6 billion||271.19 million||623.3 billion|
|Fourth quarter||8.08 billion||355 million||625 million|
|Year 2014||The first season||848 million||396 million||6.4 billion|
|Second quarter||829 million||438 million||645 million|
|The third quater||820 million||4.68 billion||629 million|
|Fourth quarter||815 million||500 million||654 million|
|2015||The first season||832 million||549 million||666 million|
|Second quarter||843 million||600 million||659 million|
|The third quater||860 million||650 million||653 million|
|Fourth quarter||853 million||6.9 billion||640 million|
|2016||The first season||8.7 billion||762 million||648 million|
|Second quarter||899 million||8.06 billion||652 million|
|The third quater||8.7 billion||846 million||632 million|
|Fourth quarter||8.68 billion||8.9 billion||638 million|
|2017||The first season||861 million||9.38 billion||632 million|
|Second quarter||850 million||9.63 billion||606 million|
|The third quater||843 million||9.8 billion||568 million|
|Fourth quarter||783 million||9.89 billion||569 million|
|2018||The first season||8.005 billion||10.40 billion||562 million|
|Second quarter||8.03 billion||10.58 billion||548 million|
- (The above reference materials:  The number of WeChat monthly active accounts includes WeChat
- In 1999, QQ was upgraded to the Beta3 version and began to design the brand logo. After the pigeons, penguins, etc. designed from the company's art 
- On December 30, 2005, Tencent replaced the new brand logo, surrounded by green, yellow and red trajectories.
- The spherical logo is centered on QQ and spreads out into a constantly running world. It shows that Tencent started from the largest instant messaging community. With the development of users and Internet applications, the scope of business and operations continue to expand; the divergence around the main sphere The color trajectory emphasizes the meaning of continuous circulation and extension. It shows that Tencent has continuously developed with the core of user value and demand, and constantly meets the diverse needs of people's online life. 
- The logo of Tencent QQ Little Penguin will not exit the stage of the Internet. It will continue to assume the responsibility of satisfying the transmission, sharing and communication of users' information as a representative of Internet instant messaging. It will also convey the wonderful atmosphere of Internet entertainment and continue to bring joy to the majority of Internet users. 
- The most popular internet companies:
- Constantly listen to and meet user needs, guide and exceed user needs, and win user respect;
- By enhancing the brand image, employees have a high sense of corporate honor and win the respect of employees;
- Promote the healthy development of the Internet industry, grow together with partners, and win industry respect;
- Focus on corporate responsibility, serve the community, care for the society, give back to the society, and win social respect.
- Enhance the quality of human life through Internet services:
- Bringing products and services like water and electricity into people's lives, bringing convenience and pleasure to people;
- Focus on different regions and groups, and provide differentiated products and services for different objects;
- Create an open and win-win platform and work with partners to create a healthy Internet ecosystem.
- Caring for employee growth:
- Provide employees with a good working environment and incentive mechanism;
- Improve the staff training system and career development channels to enable employees to grow with the company;
- Fully respect and trust employees, and constantly guide and encourage them to make them happy.
- Everything is based on user value:
- Focus on long-term development, and not harm user value due to commercial interests;
- Pay attention to and deeply understand the needs of users, and constantly meet the needs of users with excellent products and services;
- Pay attention to emotional communication with users, respect user experience, and grow with users.
- Integrity, progress, cooperation and innovation.
- (The above reference materials:  )
|Award Time||Honorary Name||Selection Agency|
|2018||Ranked second in China's top 100 Internet companies in 2018||China Internet Association |
|2018||Ranked fifth in the 2018 BrandZ Global Top 100 Most Valuable Brands||BrandZ |
|2018||2018 China's top 100 brand value list ranked first ||China Brand Building Promotion Association |
|2017||2017 Top 100 Innovative Enterprises in Mainland China||Corey Wei'an |
|2016||World Top 500||World Brand Lab|
|In 2015, Chinese companies ranked third in international communication power.||Communication University of China, National Audio Media Center|
|2015||China Internet Best Employer of the Year||Lagou|
|Year 2014||World Top 500||World Brand Lab|
|Year 2013||The 15th China Patent Gold Award||State Intellectual Property Office, World Intellectual Property Organization|
|The most influential enterprise of the 6th China Copyright Annual Conference||China Copyright Association|
|Guangdong national famous brand||Guangdong Industrial Cooperation Association, Southern Newspaper Media Group, Southern Television|
|2012||The 10th China Charity Awards 2012||Ministry of Civil Affairs|
|Year 2011||The 9th China Charity Awards 2011||Ministry of Civil Affairs|
|Year 2010||CRM Technology Innovation Award of the Year||Call Center and BPO Industry Information Network|
|Year 2009||Shenzhen 2008 key software company||Shenzhen Science and Technology and Information Bureau|
|Best Industry Leadership Award||Shanghai Financial Forum|
|Excellent network culture enterprise||Ministry of Culture|
|The 7th China Charity Awards 2009||Ministry of Civil Affairs|
|Year 2008||2007 Shenzhen Top 100 Software Enterprises||Shenzhen Software Industry Association|
|National Cultural Industry Demonstration Base||Ministry of Culture|
|Guangdong Innovative Enterprise||Guangdong Provincial People's Government|
|Best Business Model of 2007||Business media|
|The most suitable company in China||"Fortune Magazine|
|Most Growing Media Awards||Southern Weekend|
|Most trusted by B2C merchants for payment platform awards||China Online Retail Conference|
|National Cultural Industry Demonstration Base||Ministry of Culture|
|2007||Foreign-invested advanced technology enterprises||Shenzhen Trade and Industry Bureau|
|Private Enterprise Innovation Award||Shenzhen Chamber of Commerce|
|Intellectual property advantage enterprise||Guangdong Provincial Intellectual Property Office|
|Shenzhen private leading enterprise||Shenzhen Municipal People's Government|
|Shenzhen Key Software Enterprise in 2006||Shenzhen Science and Technology and Information Bureau|
|2006 Shenzhen Top 100 Enterprises||Shenzhen Enterprise Confederation, Shenzhen Business Daily|
|2006 China Top Ten Game Developers||Game work committee|
|2006 China Top Ten Game Operators||Game work committee|
|Year 2006||China's game industry 2006 outstanding enterprise||China Software Industry Association Game Software Branch|
|China Internet Conference Industry Self-discipline Contribution Award, Public Welfare Enterprise Award||China Internet Industry Self-discipline Contribution Award Review Committee|
|"China's Most Valuable Top 100" in the 2005-2006 China Advertising Billboard||Advertising Herald Magazine|
|Top 100 Most Influential Media Organizations in China in 2005-2006||Advertising Herald Magazine|
|Intellectual property advantage enterprise||Guangdong Provincial Intellectual Property Office|
|Information Industry Science and Technology Innovation Advanced Collective||Ministry of Information Industry|
|Shenzhen Intellectual Property Advantage Enterprise||Guangdong Provincial Intellectual Property Office|
|List of Shenzhen Software Top 100 Enterprises in 2005||Shenzhen Software Industry Association|
|Shenzhen 2005 key software company||Shenzhen Intellectual Property Office|
|2004-2005 Shenzhen Civilized Unit Title||Shenzhen Municipal People's Government|
|2005 “Shenzhen Most Talented Growth Value Enterprise”||Shenzhen Talent Exchange Center, Shenzhen Enterprise Evaluation Association|
|2005||2005 China Game Industry Golden Finger Award||China Software Industry Association Game Software Branch|
|The top 100 companies in China's software industry in 2005||Ministry of Information Industry|
|China's game industry 2005 outstanding enterprises||China Software Industry Association Game Software Branch|
|Key software companies within the national planning layout||Ministry of Information Industry / Ministry of Commerce, Development and Reform Commission|
|Public welfare company||China Children's Charity Event Day Organizing Committee, China Children's Youth Foundation|
|The third batch of 100 private enterprises with intellectual property advantages in Guangdong Province||Guangdong Provincial Intellectual Property Office|
|Shenzhen Cultural Industry Advanced Unit||Shenzhen Cultural System Reform and Cultural Licensing Leading Group|
|2005 China University Student Best Employer Popularity Award||ChinaHR.com, Economic Observer, Huaxia Foundation, Sina.com|
|2004-2005 Guangdong Best Customer Service Center Award||Guangdong Provincial Information Association Customer Service Professional Committee, Southern Metropolis Daily|
|The top 100 companies in China's software industry in 2005||Ministry of Information Industry|
|2004 Shenzhen Software Top 100 Enterprises||Shenzhen Software Industry Association|
|Shenzhen Advanced Unit for Intellectual Property Work in 2004||Shenzhen Intellectual Property Office|
|Year 2004||China's most future leading technology company||China High-tech Enterprise Magazine|
|Year 2003||2003 Shenzhen Key Software Enterprise||Shenzhen Science and Technology Bureau|
|2003 Top 50 Private Enterprises in Shenzhen||Shenzhen Municipal People's Government|
|2003 Shenzhen Software Enterprise Top 100||Shenzhen Software Industry Association|
|2003 national private enterprise tax top 100 list||State Administration of Taxation|
|Year 2002||2002 Shenzhen Key Software Enterprise||Shenzhen Science and Technology Bureau|
- Search for more info on Tencent.
- Google News: Search for related news on Tencent
- Google Image: Search for related images on Tencent
- YouTube: Search for related videos on Tencent
What Links Here
- Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co., Ltd. National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System Reference Date 2015-04-20
- Tencent "not bad money" will be subsidized offensive payment business related news. Xinhua Net. 2014-03-12 Reference date 2015-08-13
- 2017 World Top 500 list released: Tencent Ali first listed. Phoenix network reference date 2017-07-22
- Tencent founder team won the award for outstanding corporate citizenship. Chinese store. 2016-8-2 Reference date 2016-8-2
- Tencent company information. Tencent network reference date 2015-04-20
- Tencent Strategy shares in South China City to jointly develop a business service platform. Tencent Finance cited date 2015-04-20
- 2018 (15th) "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands" was announced. People's Network reference date 2018-06-20
- Tencent company profile and development process. Hexun Technology Reference Date 2015-04-20
- QQ is already 15 years old and look at the QQ that accompanied us in those years. NetEase digital reference date 2015-04-22
- Tencent's development history in 2003. Tencent cited date 2015-04-20
- Tencent's development history in 2004. Tencent cited date 2015-04-20
- Tencent's 2005 development history. Tencent cited date 2015-04-20
- Tencent's development history in 2009. Tencent cited date 2015-04-20
- Tencent's development history in 2010. Tencent cited date 2015-04-20
- Tencent announced a 0 million investment in Russian Internet giant DST. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- Tencent and Cisco carry out strategic cooperation to develop the enterprise market. Xinhuanet reference date 2015-05-08
- The Deconstruction and Construction of WeChat: The Development Process of WeChat. Sohu IT reference date 2015-04-20
- Tencent invested 450 million yuan in Huayi Brothers to become the largest institutional investor. Xinhuanet reference date 2015-04-20
- Tencent acquired US.40 million in shares of Yilong. Sohu IT reference date 2015-04-20
- Woodlands Diamonds received Tencent's tens of millions of dollars in investment. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- Tencent's 892 million Hong Kong dollar acquired 15.58% stake in Jinshan Software. China News Network reference date 2015-04-20
- In 2011, the company's dynamic Tencent company party committee held an inaugural meeting. Tencent. 2011- Reference date 2014-03-03
- Tencent has invested heavily in e-commerce in the past three years. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- Tencent announced the organization structure change Ma Huateng letter. Phoenix network reference date 2015-04-20
- Activision Blizzard and Tencent establish a long-term strategic partnership. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- Alibaba Tencent and China Ping An Joint Venture: only sell insurance. Phoenix Network Technology Reference Date 2015-04-20
- General Secretary Xi Jinping inspected Tencent and asked Ma Weiteng Weibo fans. Tencent News cited date 2015-05-08
- Tencent increased its holding of Jinshan Network by 46.98 million US dollars. Sina technology reference date 2015-05-08
- Tencent shares in Sogou: 448 million US dollars accounted for 36.5% of the search merged into Sogou. Phoenix Network Technology Reference Date 2015-04-20
- Tencent became the first Chinese Internet company with a market capitalization of over US0 billion. Phoenix Network Technology Reference Date 2015-04-20
- The taxi hit a 0 million financing for Tencent and invested million. Phoenix Technology cited date 2015-05-14
- Tencent invested in South China City with a total price of approximately HK.5 billion. Xinhuanet reference date 2015-05-08
- Tencent "helps" the same way network: "two-way war" and then upgrade. Netease Technology Reference Date 2015-05-08
- Tencent's shareholding in public comments accounted for 20% of the latter will be independent IPO. NetEase cited date 2014-02-21
- Wang Laoji and Tencent reached a strategic cooperation to build the strongest platform for the World Cup. Tencent network reference date 2014-07-07
- Tencent and Jingdong to establish a strategic partnership will receive 15% of Jingdong. Tencent Technology cited date 2014-03-10
- E-House China rose 14% in early trading on Friday, benefiting from Tencent's shareholding. Tencent network reference date 2014-07-07
- Tencent bought a 28% stake in Korean online traveler CJ Games for 0 million. Sina Finance. 2014-3-26 Reference date 2014-03-26
- Tencent QQ users 200 million simultaneous online growth of 1 billion in 4 years. Techweb reference date 2014-04-19
- Tencent's 1.17 billion shares in the four-dimensional chart new promotion to the second home. Phoenix Network Technology Reference Date 2015-04-20
- Tencent established the WeChat business group Zhang Xiaolong as the president of the business group. Sina technology reference date 2015-05-08
- Tencent and Jiaduobao have comprehensive strategic cooperation to build a new paradigm of brand content marketing. Tencent network reference date 2014-07-07
- Tencent's 736 million US dollars in shares 58: the egg under the mobile layout. 21CN Reference date 2014-06-28
- New Oriental and Tencent set up a joint venture to develop online education. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- Wanda teamed up with Baidu Tencent to establish Wanda E-commerce. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-14
- The medical health network clove garden was awarded a million investment by Tencent. Netease. 2014-09-02 Reference date 2014-09-02
- China Insurance Tencent Maisheng jointly invested in Sinopec sales company. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- Registered net new round of financing over 0 million Tencent led. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- Tencent invested hundreds of millions of dollars to invest in Huacai Holdings to improve the O2O layout. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- https://baike.baidu.com/redirect///////////////////////////////////// Huayi Brothers announced a strategic cooperation with Tencent and Alibaba. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-14
- Didi hit the car to get more than 700 million investment in Temasek Tencent DST led the investment. Xinhuanet reference date 2015-05-14
- China's first private bank opened Tencent's micro-owners to take the lead. China News Network reference date 2015-05-08
- Tencent Baidu Ali first list of the world's top 500 brands. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-04-20
- Jingdong and Tencent invested 1.55 billion US dollars in the car. Sina Finance cited date 2015-05-08
- Tencent has become the exclusive official partner of NBA China Digital Media. Xinhuanet reference date 2015-04-20
- Mobile game developer Glu announced that it has received a 6 million investment from Tencent. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-05-08
- Tencent invested 50 million yuan in shares of Huanwang Technology. Sina technology reference date 2015-05-08
- Tencent bought about 20% of Pocket Gems for million. NetEase Technology Reference Date 2015-05-14
- The Tencent Cloud Computing Data Center of the Shenzhen Cooperation Zone was put into use in June. Southern Network reference date 2015-08-17
- Tencent released the first "five-star WiFi standard" in China. China.com Finance Quote Date 2015-08-12
- Tencent's million investment in electric merchants. Sina Technology cited date 2015-08-06
- Sun Zhonghuai, vice president of Tencent, announced the establishment of Penguin Film. Tencent Entertainment cited date 2015-09-11
- Tencent mutual entertainment set up Tencent Pictures to improve the layout of the pan-entertainment business. Sina News. 2015-09-17 Reference date 2015-09-18
- The acquisition rumors are not true: Tencent and JD.com try a new model of "social + e-commerce" cooperation. China Economic Net cited date 2015-10-17
- Tencent Enterprise News. Tencent Enterprise's official website. 2015-11-05 Reference date 2015-11-27
- Tencent and Hainan Provincial Government deepen the "Internet +" strategic cooperation. Xinhua Net. 2015-11-18 Reference date 2015-11-30
- Tencent and Zhejiang Radio and Television reached a strategic cooperation with Ma Huateng: the content is king. Tencent network reference date 2018-06-05
- Tencent re-signed to support the US sports media ESPN exclusive settlement. Tencent sports reference date 2016-02-03
- Tencent last year's net profit of 28.8 billion WeChat users nearly 700 million. China Economic Net cited date 2016-08-26
- Top 500 Chinese companies in 2016: State Grid two barrels of oil in the top three, Huawei 27th. Phoenix Network Finance Quote Date 2016-08-28
- Tencent surpassed Alibaba to become China's highest value technology company. Xinhuanet reference date 2016-08-22
- Tencent's market value exceeded China Mobile's highest market value in Asia for the first time. Sina quoted date 2016-09-05
- Tencent QQ and Midea reached a strategic cooperation in Shenzhen will launch 10 smart home appliances. Yangguang network reference date 2017-01-05
- 2017 global brand top 500 announced: Apple lost the Chinese brand into the top 10 . Beijing Youth Network cited date 2017-02-05
- Lilly, Tencent, and Lilac Garden reached a cooperation, and multinational pharmaceutical companies finally reached out to Internet medical treatment. 36kr Reference date 2017-02-14
- Market value exceeded 279 billion US dollars Tencent ranked among the top ten listed companies in the world. Tencent cited date 2017-04-07
- Tencent's shareholding in the palm of the hand technology is hidden by the real controller. CNR . 2017-06-22 Reference date2017-06-24
- In 2017, the "Top 100 Chinese Internet Enterprises" list released the first place in Xinhua.com's key central news website. Xinhuanet reference date 2017-08-04
- Tencent's share price hit a new high in history. Ma Huateng surpassed Ma Yuncheng as the richest man in China. Phoenix network reference date 2017-08-07
- Tencent's total revenue for the first half of 2017 was 106.58 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 57%. Tencent Technology cited date 2017-08-17
- Foreign media: Tencent's shareholding in Snap10% stake Snap before the decline narrowed. Phoenix network reference date 2017-11-08
- MTR and Tencent signed a contract to provide mobile payment service for mainland and Hong Kong users. 澎湃网引用日期2017-11-26
- Tencent won the fund sales license Internet finance layout and another city. - Quoted date 2018-01-04
- Google and Tencent reached a patent cross-licensing agreement. Phoenix Network reference date 2018-01-19
- Tencent, Yonghui and Carrefour reached a strategic cooperation and considered investing in Carrefour China business. 澎湃Reference date 2018-01-30
- 36氪 exclusive | Tencent shares in Haishu's home, the giants competed for the battle to burn clothing retail. Phoenix Network reference date 2018-01-30
- Shanda Games issued an announcement: Tencent's strategic investment of 3 billion yuan. Sina reference date 2018-02-08
- People's Network, Tencent, Gehua Cable Video reached a strategic cooperation, jointly launched live broadcast and short video field. People's Network reference date 2018-03-02
- MediaTek joins Tencent to do things! Optimize Tencent games. IT House reference date 2018-03-07
- Tencent and the people's education community reached a strategic cooperation to jointly explore the development of educational information innovation. Phoenix reference date 2018-05-07
- Tencent and the British signed a series of cultural and creative projects. People's Network reference date 2018-05-10
- Tencent's total revenue for the first quarter of 2018 was 73.528 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 48%. Tencent cited date 2018-05-27
- Datang Telecom and Tencent signed a 5G strategic cooperation framework agreement. Sina technology reference date 2018-07-12
- The 2018 World Top 500 list is released! Chinese companies list 120 (list). Phoenix Network reference date 2018-07-20
- Tencent and Donghua Medical are releasing the "one chain and three clouds" strategy. People's Network reference date 2018-07-28
- Tencent's architecture system. Tencent cited date 2017-02-09
- Tencent's business system. Tencent cited date 2017-02-09
- Tencent's second quarter 2014 results. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-04-20
- Tencent announced the 2017 annual financial report total revenue of 237.76 billion yuan. Tencent Technology cited date 2018-05-08
- Tencent company branches. Tencent cited date 2015-04-20
- The biggest shareholder of Tencent is not Ma Huateng who is the boss of the domestic Internet giant. Phoenix network reference date 2015-04-20
- Tencent Holdings Limited Information. Sina Finance cited date 2015-04-20
- Tencent's board of directors. Tencent cited date 2017-02-09
- Tencent management team and lifelong honorary consultant. Tencent cited date 2017-02-09
- Tencent announced the new layout of management to promote content technology advertising business synergy. Tencent. 2017-03-24 Reference date 2017-03-24
- Tencent company introduction. Tencent recruitment official website reference date 2015-04-21
- In 2005, China's Internet industry ushered in the turning point of instant messaging applications. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-04-24
- Tencent QQ has more than 90 million online users at the same time. Sohu Technology reference date 2015-04-25
- Tencent's three-quarter revenue of 26.6 billion yuan net profit of 7.45 billion yuan fell short of expectations. Sina Technology cited date 2015-11-17
- Tencent's 2018 Q1 earnings report released: total revenue of 73.528 billion yuan, mobile game revenue increased by 68% year-on-year to 21.7 billion yuan. Phoenix Technology cited date 2018-08-20
- QQ Penguin: The birth of the classic network image. China News Publishing Network cited date 2015-04-26
- Tencent has launched a new brand identity to continue to write Tencent's seven years of glory. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-04-26
- Tencent.com asked for a new brand identity. Tencent Technology cited date 2015-04-26
- company culture. Tencent cited date 2013-06-05
- 2018 China Internet Enterprise Top 100 list released Xinhuanet ranked 18th. Xinhuanet reference date 2018-07-28
- BrandZ released the list of the world's most valuable brands: Tencent Ali is in the top ten. Sina reference date 2018-05-29
- The 2018 China Brand Value Top 100 list has a total brand value of over 5 trillion yuan. Sina reference date 2018-05-11
- In 2017, the list of top 100 innovative enterprises in mainland China was released in Beijing. China Economic Net cited date 2017-11-17
- Tencent company honor. Sohu IT reference date 2015-04-20
- 2016 World Top 500 Brands: 36 Chinese brands are on the list. Phoenix network reference date 2016-12-26