|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Syscoin is the first cryptocurrency to offer a fully decentralized marketplace and much more.
- Syscoin is a global network, a distributed ledger, a decentralized database and a blockchain. It is also a cryptocurrency, an altcoin, a digital currency and a tradeable token.
- Syscoin is a revolutionary cryptocurrency that not only allows low-cost financial transactions like Bitcoin, but provides businesses the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely.
- Syscoin has developed a state-of-the-art marketplace where you can securely and reliably buy and sell any items you wish. Entire stores can be created directly through the marketplace where you can sell your own products or re-sell others’ products for commission.
- Like Ebay or Amazon without corporate gouging, political interference, downtime, maintenance or hefty fees.
- Syscoin isnt just about money and trading, it has the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector. Syscoin offers benefits to everyone from eBay traders, to High Street shops and many more.
- Unlike other cryptocurrencies, Syscoin’s intrinsic value is derived from the decentralized services it provides directly on the blockchain. The blockchain powers all Syscoin services. It is a decentralized system of record hosted by a series of “nodes” on the Syscoin network. Syscoin trades under the symbol SYS in virtual currency exchanges.
- Syscoin blockmarket desktop, a project powered by Blockchain Foundry.
- Truly 1:1 global commerce. No middle man.
- Syscoin (SYS) is based in Toronto, Ontario, United States.
- Initial release was on 16 Jul 2014.
- The official ticker symbol for Syscoin: SYS
- Token type: mainet
- Total supply: 888,000,000 SYS
- Circulating Supply: 531,015,063 SYS
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Syscoin (SYS).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Syscoin (SYS).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|Nov 2017||Blockmarket Desktop 1.1, Sys identities|
|Nov 2017||Syscoin 2.2 Testnet with Masternode implementation v1.0|
|Nov 2017||Blockmarket Desktop 1.1x: Maintenance and usability improvement|
|Dec 2017||Marged Syscoin and Blockchain Foundry website|
|Dec 2017||Blockmarket Desktop 1.2 with payment processors|
|Dec 2017||Syscoin API 2.0|
|Jan 2018||Public betas for Blockmarket web 1.0 and desktop 1.x|
|Feb 2018||Mainnet release for blockmarket web 1.0 and desktop 1.x with Masternodes v1.0|
- 2018 Research and development:
- Merchant pilot program, and marketing and promotion with Ballistic Arts.
- Masternode implementation v2.0: Ties masternodes to block rewards which are mined through PoW gives us the ability to tie both PoW and PoS together to create a system able to solve traditional issues with PoS and leverage scalability enhancements.
- Fraud proofs: Mechanism that allows people to "flag" Masternodes who are not acting honestly by providing a proof that the Syscoin blockchain will use to remove these masternodes from contention of receiving block rewards.
- Decentralized data storage: Incentivises off-chain data storage in a decentralized fashion as well as connecting to legacy / centralized data sources.
- Blockmarket professional: Allows merchants to set up a customized marketplace, import/export filters and adds reseller portals.
- Sidechains POC: Allows turing complete smart contracts, reward points, reward points, assets and confidential transactions.
- Scalable off-chain application layer: Allow extremely high speed off-chain non-smart contracts to execute at a world-class scalable level.
- Scalable EVM smart contract layer: Allows Turing complete smart contracts to be executed following Ethereum protocol at extremely high speed at a far lower gas cost on multiple nodes.
- List of team members in Syscoin (SYS).
|Sebastian Schepis||Syscoin Creator & Core Developer|
|Dan Wasyluk||Team Manager & Dev|
|Jagdeep Sidhu||Core Developer|
|Chris Marsh||Business Development Manager|
|Sebastien Dimichele||Community Manager|
|Willy Ko||Chinese Community Manager|
|Janette Baker||Marketing & Social Media|
|Nathan Thomas||Business Development|
|Quang Nguyen||Product Lead|
|Andres Cortés||Full Stack Web Developer|
|Taylor Austin||Full Stack JS Developer|
|Kashif Ahmed||Web and Mobile Developer|
|Shahzaib Malik||UI Developer|
|Mohammad Khalid||UI Developer|
|John P||Community Moderator|
- List of advisors for Syscoin (SYS).
List of partners, supporters and investors for Syscoin (SYS).
- Founded in year 2014.
- Company type: Public company
- Headquarters in toronto, on
Frequently asked questions