|Main ingreadient||Honey kumquat, sugar osmanthus|
|Whether it contains preservatives||No|
- 1 Sweetmeat
- 2 Introduction to Preserve
- 3 Development History
- 4 Variety classification
- 5 Main brand
- 6 Main producing area
- 7 Production Process
- 8 Quality issues
- 9 Excessive additive
- 10 Candied fruit can not replace fruit
- 11 Discussions
- 12 What Links Here
- 13 References
- Candied fruit is also called fruit, ancient called honey fried. Chinese folk molasses made fruit food. It has a long history and has a long history. A food made from peach, apricot, plum, jujube or melon, ginger and other fruits and vegetables, and then processed with sugar or honey. In addition to being eaten directly as a snack or snack, candied fruit can also be used as a decoration on cakes, biscuits and other snacks.
- In the Tang Dynasty, the fruits of the tribute court were soaked and preserved with honey. In the Song Dynasty, the production was fine and varied, from honey stains to sucrose. It is made by processes such as fruit selection, washing, soaking and tanning, and the color is excellent.
Introduction to Preserve
- "Miso jiàn" was originally made into a traditional food name by processing fruits and vegetables as raw materials and by pickling with sugar or honey. The legendary candied fruit was invented by Guanglu Temple in the Ming Dynasty. The original meaning of "candied fruit" is the processing method of using fruits and vegetables as raw materials and pickled with sugar or honey. It is a big concept. Beijing, Taiwan, Chaoshan and Zhaoqing are the main producing areas of candied fruit.
- Candied fruit is a traditional food with ethnic characteristics and has a history of more than 2, 000 years. In the book "Wu Yue Chun Qiu" written by Zhao Han of the Eastern Han Dynasty, there is a record of "The more the Ganmi Pills (Wood Party) reported Wu Zengfeng." This is an earlier written record of China's candied fruit. In the Tang and Song Dynasties, due to the development of agricultural production, especially the development of fruit and beekeeping and sugar industry, the processing of candied fruit has been greatly developed, forming a whole process of "fried, brewed, exposed, simmered", etc. As a result, the products and varieties of candied food have been greatly increased, becoming a "sweet" food that is independent of the food forest. The "sweet" refers to the fact that people put the fresh fruit in honey and decoct it to remove a lot of water from the fruit and enhance the flavor, which is good for its longevity. In the Yuan and Ming dynasties, the processing of candied fruit has been further developed in terms of processing technology and variety of colors, and its processing technology has become more and more perfect and mature. It is not only well-known in China, but also enjoys a high reputation in the world. At the Panama International Exposition in 1913, the candied fruit produced in China won the gold medal and won a high evaluation. At this time, the processing technology level of candied fruit can be said to have risen to the highest point in ancient times, and its name is changed to "candied fruit". After the founding of New China, the development of candied industry was extremely rapid, and some factories with large scale and production capacity were formed. The production capacity was greatly improved, and the candied industry entered a period of prosperity.  .
According to the characteristics of traits
- According to the characteristics of the product, the candied fruit is classified as follows:
- Candied fruit
- The candied candied fruit is cooked by adding sugar to the flesh, and the finished product is generally immersed in the concentrated sugar liquid, and the flesh is meticulous and delicious. Such as candied red fruit, candied sea bream, candied fruit and sugar green plum, sugar osmanthus, sugar rose, etc. are all such.
- Candied products, the surface is slightly sugary, the color is fresh and crisp, sweet and refreshing, the original fruit flavor is rich, the color, fragrance, taste and shape are good. The representative products mainly include plum series products, as well as sugar bergamot and honey kumquat., figs, etc. Back sand products, dry surface, slightly icing sugar, fresh color, chic shape, crispy entrance, sweet taste, representative products have jujube series products, as well as Su orange cake, golden silk kumquat and Su Shiyan, nine-cut tangerine peel, sugar bayberry, sugar cherry, etc.
- Sand back
- After the raw materials are boiled with sugared sugar, the surface of the finished product is dry and accompanied by white icing, such as: sugar melon strips, golden silk candied dates, kumquat cakes, and the like.
- After the succulent candied fruit is cooked by the syrup, a layer of powdered sugar granules is hung on the surface of the fruit slab to make the product opaque, the texture is crisp and the sugar content is high. Such as various melon strips, sugar orange cake, sugar loquat tablets, sugar ginger tablets, sugar kumquat, sugar lotus seeds, glycoside, blue silk, etc. are all such.
- Candied fruit
- It is dried by sugar staining and has a brown, golden or amber color. It is bright and translucent and has a dry surface. It is a slightly sticky dry product. Such as apple 脯, pear 脯, peach 脯, 沙果脯, jujube, fragrant fruit, green plum, hawthorn, sea bream, etc. are all such.
- After the raw materials are made of sugared sugar, after drying, the surface of the finished product is not sticky or dry, and has a transparent feeling, and no icing sugar is precipitated, such as: apricot, pineapple (tablet, block, core), ginger candy, papaya (bar, grain) Wait.
- Cool fruit
- It is a variety of fresh fruit (raw) as the main raw material of licorice cold products. Its appearance is generally preserved in the original fruit, the surface is relatively dry, and some varieties have salt cream on the surface, sweet taste, sweet and sour, slightly salty, and original fruit. Flavor. Such as green plum, Chen Pimei, rock candy, bayberry, etc. are all such varieties, many varieties.
- In the process of sugar or sugar cooking, sweeteners, spices, etc. are added. The surface of the finished product is dry and has a strong fragrance, such as: clove, plum, snow, berry, bazhen, plum, and kumquat.
- Talk class
- Raw materials with fruits as the main raw material, pickled, added food additives, with or without sugar, with or without licorice. The product is sweet,
- Fruits and vegetables are used as the main raw materials, boiled, dipped or salted by sugar, dried and ground, and formed into various dry products in various forms. Such as Baicao Dan, Chen Pidan, Lemon Dan, Ice Meidan, Acid Meidan, Pepi Dan, Hawthorn Dan, Bergamot, etc. are all such.
- Fruit cake
- The raw materials are processed into a sauce shape, which is concentrated and dried, and the finished product is in the form of strips and the like, such as tamarind cake, passion fruit cake, hawthorn cake, hawthorn strip, fruit paeonol, appetizing kumquat, etc.
- Licorice products
- The raw material is made of fruit, and is impregnated with sugar, licorice and other food additives, and then dried. The finished product has sweet, sour, salty and other flavors, such as plum, licorice, nine-castle, and plum.
By local flavor
- According to the local flavor, candied fruit can be divided into North, South, East and other genres. The northern pie is represented by Beijing fruit, the south pie is represented by cool fruit, and the east pie is represented by the sugar color of Hangzhou.
- Carved candied fruit
- Carved candied art is distributed in the southwest of Hunan Province, the southern part of Huaihua City, and the surrounding area of Quyang Town, Jingzhou Miao and Dong Autonomous County. Carved candied fruit is a unique ethnic food. It is also a handicraft with beautiful colors and unique colors. It is rich in national culture and is a combination of food culture and national culture. It originated from the end of the Five Dynasties, passed down from generation to generation, and became the imperial concubine of the Shang Dynasty in Jingzhou.
- Carved nectar has formed a unique set of unique processes in the selection, engraving and processing. Mainly based on immature green skin grapefruit, the grapefruit is first cut into round or fan-shaped uniform slices, and then spread on the pomelo slices. Through creativity, it is carved into exotic flowers, birds and beasts, dragonfish and shrimps, and characters. Vibrant and lifelike patterns such as utensils and auspicious paintings. It is then refined through a series of processes such as water rinsing, copper pot boiling, sucrose pickling, and baking. The composition is full, the shape is vivid, the craft is strange, the variety is varied, the view is pleasing to the eye, and the food is refreshing.
- The carving of candied fruit has been passed down for more than a thousand years. It is a product of civil society. It is also a portrayal of the people's life. It is a unique expression of national cultural psychology and cultural accumulation in different eras. It has a unique art form and rich nursery culture. The connotation, from the connotation to the external manifestation, reflects the historical and cultural traditions, aesthetic pursuits and unique national spirit of the Miao people, and achieves the artistic effect of the work-oriented, elegant and popular. It fully demonstrates the creativity and craftsmanship of the Miao people and has a positive witnessing significance for the formation and development of the multi-culture of the Chinese nation.
- Beijing-style candied fruit
- Also known as Beijing Fruit, it originated in Beijing, among which apple glutinous rice, golden silk candied dates, and golden cake bars are the most famous. The characteristics of Beijing-style candied fruit are: the fruit is transparent and the surface is dry. The ingredients are simple, but the dosage is large. The entrance is soft and the taste is sweet.
- Hang candied fruit
- In the old days, it was called sugar color. It was divided into two categories according to the process: sugar and honey. There are dozens of flavors such as syrup, plum, syrup, plum, kumquat, apricot, etc., and the "sweet green plum" of Huichang in the past 100 years is known as the first of the Jiangnan preserves, and the sweetness of the food is sweet and sour.
- Cantonese style preserve
- Originated in the area of Guangzhou and Chaozhou, where olives, candied fruit, sugar orange cake, butter words plum, Jiayingzi enjoy a good reputation. Its characteristics are: dry surface, rich or sweet and sour.
- Su Shimi
- Originated in Suzhou, including candied fruit produced in Suzhou, Shanghai, Wuxi and other places. Among them, white sugar bayberry is the most famous. The characteristics of the Su-style preserves are: a variety of ingredients, mainly sweet and sour, salty and sweet, with a rich aftertaste.
- Mainly based on sand-return products, it has now spread throughout Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai and Anhui. The materials are exquisite, the production is fine, the shape is unique, the color is bright, and the flavor is elegant.
- Oyster sauce
- Originated in the Quanzhou and Zhangzhou areas of Fujian. Among them, Dafuguo, Jiayingzi and Shixiangguo are the most famous. The characteristics of the simmered candied fruit are: the variety of ingredients, large dosage, sweet and fragrant, rich aftertaste.
- The main brands of Chinese candied fruit: Hunan specialties Jiudao Bay, the original top Anhui, Hui Ke, Beiyou Tianzhu, Yao Taitai, Shanghaojia; South China (Zhaoqing) Fusen Park, (Hangzhou) Centennial Huichang, (Hangzhou )Huaweiheng, (Shantou) Baiying, (Shantou) Meifeng Garden, (Shantou) Yingxiang, (Chaozhou) Jiabao, (Taicang) Jiamei, (Puning) Yeyuanfang, (Guangzhou) Zhenqiwei, ( Chaozhou) Jigong, (Puning) share, Yanjin shop, Xiangzhizhai, (Fujian) Meimantianxia  (Fujian) Jinlongfang, Xinhui Dayou have these enterprises are famous fruit-making enterprises in mainland China, and the quality is guaranteed.
Main producing area
- Located in the coast of Taihu Lake, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province enjoys the reputation of “China's Hometown of Candied Fruits”. It is rich in more than 40 kinds of fruits such as plum, apricot, medlar, bayberry, peach, kumquat and red orange. It provides abundant raw materials for the production of preserves. Therefore, Suzhou is one of the earliest areas for producing preserves in China. As early as in the Three Kingdoms era, there was a candied fruit production. The development of the cane sugar industry promoted the processing of candied fruit and made the candied fruit of Suzhou. In the Ming Dynasty, the development of Suzhou art, calligraphy, sculpture and other art, the Mei-style carving appeared in the Su-style candied fruit.
- Neijiang City, Sichuan Province is known as the “China Sweet City” for its rich production of sugar cane, sugar and preserves, and the reputation of “China's Hometown of Candied Fruits”. Neijiang candied fruit is deeply loved by people because of its unique style of “color is transparent, full of sugar and water, nourishing and slag, delicious and sweet”. As early as the Tang Dynasty, Neijiang Candied fruit was listed as a royal tribute fruit, which has long been famous and enduring! The main varieties are: money orange, pear, apricot, birthday star, date, orange, asparagus, peach, apple, cherry, winter melon and so on. The products are various in shape and taste different. The sugar preserves the juice, moisturizes the slag, sweet and delicious, and the entrance is raw.
- The natural resources of Hangzhou are unique, the water is small and the fields are suitable, and the fruit trees have a long history of planting. In the Ming Dynasty, Hangzhou Lu needs to bring the handicrafts of the processing of honey in the field to the hometown, gradually forming the handmade candied fruit of Hangzhou - sugar color, mainly orange cake, bergamot, kumquat, green plum and so on. In the second volume of "The Habitat Scenery" by Emperor Zhang Zhixuan in Kangxi, "The law began in Lv." After the middle of the Ming Dynasty, Hangzhou candied fruit is a seasonal snack (leisure food) of "Wind and Two Beijing", with the help of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. Foreign transportation, exported to Suzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing and other places, until the capital. Candied fruit is famous, "its products can not be enumerated." According to the records of the local chronicles in the early Qing Dynasty, the sugar color at that time was mainly divided into two categories: sugar and honey. In modern times, the sugar-colored foods that have been handed down include dozens of flavors such as syrup, plum, syrup, plum, kumquat, and apricot, and "sweet green plum" is known as the first of the candied fruit, as early as the famous "Suiyuan Food List" "Dream of Dreams" and "Hangzhou Fuzhi" have records. “Hundred Years of Huichang” is the representative of many sugar-colored merchants in Hangzhou for hundreds of years. The preserves produced during the Qing Daoguang period have been selected as tributes. During the Qing Guangxu period, “Hundred Years Huichang” has become the designated supplier of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. In the 34 years of the Republic of China, it has developed into a large-scale business with 18, 000 silver dollars, nearly 100 employees, and four production workshops including candied fruit, tea, and lotus root. The products are exported to all provinces and the brand is well-known in the country. In order to allow the precious traditional skills to be effectively passed down, the old-fashioned Zhejiang “Hundred Years Huichang”, with the strong support of all levels of government, restored the traditional sugar color production by visiting old artists and collecting old recipes, retaining and inheriting this kind of strong local characteristics. Folk craftsmanship and declaration of the "Intangible Cultural Heritage List".
- The production process combines the characteristics of the north and south preserves: fresh fruits and vegetables → sorting and grading → shape processing → salt and dry → hardening treatment → rinsing → blanching → sugar stains → sugar boiling → cooling
- Cantonese-style preserved fruit: originated in Guangzhou, Shantou and Chaozhou, mainly based on licorice-flavored products and sugar-coated products, which have been produced for more than 1, 000 years.
- Salt pickled licorice, sucrose, sweeteners, preservatives, colorants, flavors
- ↓ ↓
- Fresh fruit → fruit embryo → bleaching and eluting salt → drying → boiling of ingredient liquid → pickling of ingredient liquid → drying → packaging → finished product
- Oysters: It originated in the areas of Xiamen, Fuzhou, Quanzhou and Zhangzhou in Fujian. It is rich in olives and is used as the main raw material to make candied fruit. Therefore, the candied preserves are preserved products represented by olive products. Clam-shaped fruit, with a dry or semi-dry surface, low sugar content, slightly lustrous, delicate and dense meat, outstanding aroma, refreshing and aftertaste. Its representative varieties are Dafuguo, Huanjia Jiayingzi, Shixiangguo, Liangyoulan, Rose Yangmei, Qingjin Fruit, Lilac Lam, and Pepi.
- The main problem of candied fruit: Because the preserved fruit can not be industrialized due to the traditional process, cold drying, drying, etc., the quality and safety of candied fruit has always been the main obstacle to the industry's enlargement and strengthening, mainly in the excessive use of food additives, sweet taste. Agents, drying environment is not up to standard, but with the gradual improvement of industry standards, the implementation of quality and safety certification, more and more companies have realized that only high-quality products and integrity of the brand can be invincible. The "Candied General Principles" passed in 2008 provided a more detailed standard basis for enterprises and laid the foundation for the modern production of candied fruit.
- On April 24, 2012, the CCTV Financial Channel “Consumer Proposition” broadcasted an unannounced visit to the program, claiming that a large number of additives were used in the production process of some domestic candied fruit, and the production environment was bad.
- The show shows that most of the preserved candied fruit is marinated, and the pickled place is the roadside cement pool, and even a large cement pool on the roadside is filled with 50, 000 kilograms of peach meat. The garbage pool is dirty and dirty, and the plastic film is cracked. Many peaches are rotten and deteriorated. There are many white woven bags printed with sodium metabisulfite on the side of the cement pool. The processing staff said, “There must be in the curing process. Use sodium metabisulfite for bleaching and preservative effects."
- According to the "Sanitary Standards for the Use of Food Additives", the maximum use of carmine in the candied fruit is 0.05g/kg, which exceeds the production of American cherries, and the carmine content is 0.17g/kg. The maximum use of amaranth in the candied fruit is 0.05g/kg, the maximum use of bright blue is 0.0255g/kg, the blackcurrant produced by the product, the amaranth content is 0.145g/kg, and the bright blue content is 0.0855g/kg.
- Sodium metabisulfite is a white powdery substance with good antiseptic and anti-oxidation effects. According to national standards, candied sodium can be added as a bleaching agent in a limited amount. The maximum amount of sulfur dioxide is determined by the amount of sulfur dioxide residue. /kg, but the illegal factory is added by region. 
- AQSIQ requires strict punishment of illegal manufacturers
- China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine held a video dispatching conference on April 25, 2012. In response to illegal production in the production and processing of some candied fruit manufacturers in Zhejiang, Shandong, Shanghai, etc., the quality supervision department of the above-mentioned regions listened to the production of some candied fruits. The report on the preliminary investigation and punishment of the illegal production of the manufacturer, and instructed the quality supervision department to further investigate and rectify the problems in the problem enterprises and supervision work.
- At the same time, the AQSIQ requires local quality supervision departments to go deep into the candied production and processing enterprises to seriously deal with the problems found. For areas where the production and processing of candied fruit is concentrated, regional special rectification will be carried out, and the areas with outstanding problems will be listed and rectified. For illegal and criminal activities in the field of food production, it should be severely cracked down in accordance with the law.  Health Satellite Comprehensive Report
Candied fruit can not replace fruit
- Fruit processing products such as candied fruit and canned food are often used as substitutes for fruits. In fact, this idea is wrong. In particular, candied fruit is more liked by many children because of its sweet taste, but it also reminds everyone that sweet preserves are here. During the production process, the vitamin C contained in the fruit is completely destroyed, and the purity of the white sugar used in the processing can reach 99.9% or more. Such pure sugar has almost no other nutrients except for a large amount of heat energy, and consumes a large amount of Sugar can also cause vitamin B and the lack of certain trace elements. Some candied products also contain a large amount of preservatives and additives, and long-term consumption is also a potential hazard to the body. Therefore, in daily life, you must not take candied fruit instead of fruit. 
What Links Here
- The Origin of Candied Fruits - Chen Jianjun
- The supply side contributed to the “Mei Manxia”, and the export growth in the first quarter was 40%. Dongshan Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau. April 28, 2017 reference date 2018-02-27
- Sodium metabisulfite is a white powdery substance with good antiseptic and anti-oxidation effects. According to national standards, candied sodium can be added as a bleaching agent in a limited amount. The maximum amount of sulfur dioxide is determined by the amount of sulfur dioxide residue. /kg, but these factories are added by region.
- China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine requires strict punishment of the existence of illegal production of candied fruit manufacturers
- The purchase of delicate and sweet preserves should be cautious. Medical line. 2016-06-13 Reference date 2016-06-13