Super Bitcoin (SBTC)
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Bitcoin Hard Forks||List of All|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Super Bitcoin is a fork from Bitcoin and an improved version of Bitcoin with new features such as smart contract, lightning network, zero-knowledge proofs, bigger blocks.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) forked from Bitcoin (BTC) at block height 498888 on 12 Dec 2017 (exact time: 10:29:53).
- Smart contract, lightning network, zero-knowledge proofs, bigger blocks.
- Privacy - Embed zero-knowledge proofs to safeguard privacy.
- Big block size - Expand block size to 8MB from the original 1MB of Bitcoin to increase transaction speed and reduce transaction fee.
- Scalability - Support Turing-complete smart contracts to enable more functionality
- Slogan: Make bitcoin great again.
- The official ticker symbol for Super Bitcoin token: SBTC
- Total token supply: 21,210,000 SBTC
- List of team members in Super Bitcoin.
|Ranger Shi||Chief Scientist|
|Li Xiao Lai||Foundation Member|
|Jia Peng Lin||Foundation Member|
|12 Dec 2017||Fork the blockchain at the height of 498888, starting our revolutionary experiment.|
|31 Mar 2018||Embed smart contracts, improving scalability of BTC.|
|31 May 2018||Incorporate zero-knowledge proofs.|
|30 November 2018||Remove dynamic checkpoint protection.|
Frequently asked questions