|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- The Substratum Network will bring the decentralized web worldwide without the need of special software for the average internet user.
- Substratum is the foundation of the decentralized web, an open-source network that allows anyone to allocate spare computing resources and rent their computer as a hosting server to make the internet a free and fair place for the entire world.
- The Substratum Network gives all websites and all applications equal opportunity to broadcast their message.
- Earn cryptocurrency. Change the world - Everyone who runs a Substratum Node gets paid via cryptocurrency each time they serve content. It's easy to participate, and it helps build a better, more open internet.
- Slogan: Decentralizing the internet.
- Making the decentralized web open, accessible, and profitable to the world.
- Substratum (SUB) is based in Florida, USA.
- The official ticker symbol for Substratum token: SUB
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 352,000,000 SUB
- Circulating Supply: 226,091,449 SUB
- ICO from 7 Aug 2017 to 7 Sep 2017.
What You Need to Know About Substratum
How Substratum works
- The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that securely delivers content without the need of a VPN or Tor.
- Substratum builds the decentralized web by leveraging the power of the individual. Anyone can publish, anyone can participate, and everyone is welcome to browse.
- Substratum host: Anyone can host websites or applications using Substratum Host, paying network users to serve content.
- Substratum node: Nodes forward content from hosts to web users. Everyone who runs a node gets paid in our cryptocurrency to forward content.
- End web user: Anyone viewing Substratum-hosted content can see it in their regular web browser with no censorship blocks.
- Network at a Glance
- Host serves content: New sites/apps are added to the decentralized web.
- Nodes transmit data: Users running nodes forward requested information.
- Web visitors see content: Websites display in any browser, just like normal.
- Read more on how Substratum works on the official site
- Everyone is welcome.
- From businesses to individuals, everyone can publish their website or application on the decentralized web. The Substratum tools are simple but powerful, and unlike hosting providers such as AWS, you only pay per click.
- Unlike providers such as AWS or Rackspace, hosts on the Substratum Network pay per click, not for uptime. This creates an economical and direct relationship between a site's popularity and the cost of webhosting.
- End censorship
- Because there's no single authority delivering or monitoring content, censorship and geo-restricted sites won't be an issue on the decentralized web. It doesn't matter where you live or what content you're accessing, everyone in the world sees the exact same content.
- Net neutrality laws threaten to regulate internet access by charging higher rates for viewing certain content. All sites are treated the same on the decentralized web, allowing users to enjoy the full online experience without lining the pockets of internet service providers.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Substratum (SUB).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
- List of team members in Substratum (SUB).
|Justin Tabb||CEO and Co-Founder||
|Abram Cookson||CIO and Co-Founder|
|B.J. Allmon||COO and Co-Founder|
|Steve Swing||Chief Technical Officer|
|Christian Pope||Chief Marketing Officer|
|Dan Wiebe||Technical Lead|
- List of advisors for Substratum (SUB).
Frequently asked questions