|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Steem powers Smart Media Tokens.
- Steem is a blockchain-based rewards platform for publishers to monetize content and grow community.
- Steemit is the first social network built on Steem network.
- Approximately over 22 million USD rewards have been paid since June 2016.
- Steem uses ‘Proof-of-Brain’ as community incentives: Proof-of-Brain is a type of tokens rewards algorithm that encourages people to create and curate content. It enables tokens to be distributed by "upvote" and "like"-based algorithms and can be integrated with websites to align incentives between application owners and community members to spur growth.
- Steem (STEEM) / Steemit is based in New York, NY, United States, founded in year 2016.
- The official ticker symbol for Steem token: STEEM
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 266,105,893 STEEM
- Circulating Supply: 249,131,799 STEEM
- First STEEM token was on Mar 2016.
Steem: A blockchain based social media platform
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Steem (STEEM).
- List of supported wallets for Steem (STEEM).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Steem (STEEM).
- List of team members in Steem (STEEM).
- List of advisors for Steem (STEEM).
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Steem (STEEM).
Frequently asked questions