Sirin Labs (SRN)
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Sirin Labs provides secure and open source consumer electronics for the blockchain era, and the development of FINNEY™, which is the first highly secure and open source blockchain (Sirin OS) devices such as smartphones based on Android and all-in-one PC.
- The Finney devices include cutting-edge blockchain features and services such as a built in cold storage crypto wallet, secure exchange access, encrypted communications, peer-to-peer resource sharing for data and connectivity and computational power, and the ability to securely send and receive payments for services and products using the Finney fee-less transaction system.
- Application developers will be able to unleash the potential of the shield OS using Siri Labs open source SDK.
- The Finney product family will be the first to showcase shield OS, but not the only one. Shield OS will be available to any OEM who wishes to integrate blockchain benefits into its products.
- Sirin Labs is based in Switzerland.
- Sirin Labs is the developer of Solarin, the ultra-secure and expensive mobile phone.
- The official ticker symbol for Sirin Labs token: SRN
- ICO from 12 Dec 2017 to 26 Dec 2017.
- Token type: ERC20
- ICO token price: 1 SRN = 0.002 ETH or 1 ETH = 500 SRN.
Introducing Finney - Secure Open Source Consumer Electronics for the Blockchain Era
SIRIN LABS Token Sales Tutorial
- List of team members in Sirin Labs.
|MOSHE HOGEG||Founder, Co-CEO|
Frequently asked questions
- What features make FINNEY™ "a blockchain phone"?
- FINNEY™ smart devices will create an independent blockchain network using a distributed ledger consensus mechanism. This enables fast payments between the network peers without the need for mining (fee-less). FINNEY™ devices will feature a cold storage crypto wallet compatible with the most common cryptocurrencies. The UI/UX will be developed to solve the technical pains of exercising crypto transactions by providing a platform for friendly and secure payments.
- TechCrunch: The makers of the Solarin secure cellie are building a bitphone
- Engadget: The world's first blockchain smartphone is in development
- Business Insider: The entrepreneur who made a crazy $16,000 smartphone now wants to build a $999 blockchain phone
- TheNextWeb: This blockchain-powered phone and PC could be out next year