|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Shivers is a cryptocurrency put into action to produce high quality horror films using blockchain technology.
- Legendary Filmmakers, Massive Audience, Creative Freedom, Blockchain-driven Distribution Platform.
- Streaming Apps: Shivers Apps are easy to use and tie right into current systems. Smartphone, Tablet, PC, Smart TV.
- Slogan: Blockchain meets the horror genre.
- Horror films just got scarier with the help of blockchain technology.
- Shivers (SHVR) is based in United States.
- The official ticker symbol for Shivers token: SHVR
- Token type: ERC20
- Shivers token (SHRV) is an ERC20 token which fuels an innovative platform for financing and distributing horror films. Shivers aims to set the standard for the way exclusive movies are presented to the audience using blockchain technology.
- Redeemable For Digital Content: Shivers can purchase digital items on our marketplace such as movies and future content.
- Escapes An Outdated System: The film industry struggles to generate quality content due to the demands of financing. We will take power away from the boardroom and give it back to the filmmakers.
- Circle Of Life: Shivers will exist in a perpetual cycle due to the limited supply and the requirement of their use as a pass-key to our platform.
- Gas limit recommendation: 200,000 GAS
- Target: 50000 ETH
- Hardcap and allocation: 200 Million Shivers. Total Hardcap ~ 178k ETH
- Private and Presale (40% of total SHVR): 80,000,000 SHIVER, 1 ETH = ~1300 SHIVER
- Public (40% of total SHVR): 80,000,000 SHIVER
- Start Date Februrary 2018:
- Week 1: 1 ETH = 1200 SHIVER
- Week 2: 1 ETH = 1100 SHIVER
- End Date: Februrary 2018
- Week 3: 1 ETH = 1000 SHIVER
- Week 3: 1 ETH = 900 SHIVER
- Reserved (20% of total SHVR): 15% for Founders, 5% for Partners.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Shivers (SHVR).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|November 2017||Initial Legal Formation|
|November 2017||Industry Partnerships|
|December 2017||Private Sale|
|Februrary 2018||Token Sale|
|March 2018 - Continuous||Software Development|
|March 2018||Initial Film Production|
|July 2018||Beta Release (Software)|
|July 2018||Initial Film Releases|
|Public Release (Software/Film)||August 2018|
- List of team members in Shivers (SHVR).
|Eduardo Sanchez||ADVISOR & CO-DIRECTOR OF THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT|
|Gregg Hale||ADVISOR & PRODUCER OF THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT|
|Samuel Gauvin||PROMOTIONS - INFAMOUS HORROR|
|Amber Hartley||ADVISOR - BURSTIQ|
Frequently asked questions
- Twitter (John McAfee): I couldn't resist. The Shivers coin fuels financing and distributing horror films.