|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Sether is a B2B blockchain project and platform equipped with the new smart contract developer tool to harness and use the power of social media.
- The main objective of Sether is to bring the full potential of social networks to smart contract developers.
- Smart contracts will be able to use Sether APIs to query, analyze, monitor and interact with social networks.
- It will enable developers to build a new breed of blockchain services that take full advantage of the information available in social networks: bounty campaigns, loyalty programs, customer targeting, referral programs, coupon discounts, proof of action, etc.
- You can use Sether smart contracts to:
- Reward loyal users.
- Create promotional packs.
- Give discounts for your products and services.
- Manage bounty campaigns.
- Pay for marketing when you see results.
- Target specific customers with offers.
- Be notified and quickly react to social events according to what people are saying, what is their feeling, what your competition is doing, when events happen.
- You can achieve all of these benefits automatically and easily based on social network data by using Sether smart contract.
- Slogan: Blockchain Social Media Marketing.
- Slogan: Blockchain's first intelligent social marketing platform.
- Use SETHER to target customers, create loyalty, deploy marketing campaigns, segment your audience and study customer behaviour on all social networks.
- Sether (SETH) is based in Bucharest, Romania.
- The official ticker symbol for Sether token: SETH
- Token type: ERC20
- A total of 100,000,000 SETH tokens was minted.
- ICO from 15 Jan 2018 to 15 Feb 2018.
- ICO token price: 1 ETH = 333.3 SETH or 1 SETH = 0.003 ETH.
- Pre-ICO from 4 Dec 2017 to 14 Jan 2018.
- Pre-ICO bonus: up to 40% (1 ETH = 466.6 SETH)
- Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH
- Hard Cap: 165,000 ETH
- Soft Cap: None
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Sether (SETH).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|Jan 2018||Sether 1.0-alpha: Support for Ethereum testnets.|
|Mar 2018||Sether 1.0-beta: Support for Ethereum testnets and mainnet. Limited access will be provided to beta testers.|
|Apr 2018||Dev Tools: Setup data center community monitoring tools and provide web API console for testing and development.|
|May 2018||Sether 1.0: Production version for Ethereum nets and private Ethereum nets.|
|Jun 2018||Sether 1.1: Bugfix release.|
|Jul 2018||Sether 1.2: Production version for Bitcoin, Rootstock and off-chain applications.|
- 25% to be sold in the pre-ICO
- 30% to be sold in the ICO
- 35% reserved by Sether to incentivize community, beta testers and strategic partners. Tokens will be diluted in 7% per year, during the next 5 years to support future steering of the project.
- 10% to be sold directly on the platform for service consumers. These tokens will be locked for 6 months after the end of the crowdsale
- List of team members in Sether (SETH).
|Dan Chirila||Technical Manager|
|Lucian Bumbuc||Infrastructure & Software Development|
|Adina Nedelcu||Software Development|
|Radu Rapeanu||Communication Specialist|
|Adrian Buzoi||Software Development|
|Adrian Ionita||Software Development|
|Adrian Simion||Software Development|
|Catalina Oancea||Business Development|
|Razvan Ionescu||Technical Consultant|
|Cristina Ion||Software Development|
- Founded in year 2012.
- Headquarter address: Str Popa Savu 77, 011432 Bucharest, Romania.
- Contact: +40 31 428 2612
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Specialties: blockchain, big data, and AI
Frequently asked questions
- CoinTelegraph: Social Network Automation for Blockchain Developers
- ICOBench: SETHER: Social Network Automation for Blockchain Devs