|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- SALT lets you leverage your blockchain assets to secure cash loans. SALT makes it easy to get money without having to sell your favorite investment.
- SALT is a next generation lending platform for blockchain-backed loans where you can hold your assets and get your cash.
- Joining SALT is fast and easy, with quick approvals and no credit checks. The only thing you need to get started, is purchase SALT, built on ERC-20 smart contract, which allows you to purchase membership on the SALT lending platform.
- Once you've become a member, you could put up your Bitcoin and other blockchain assets as collateral, and borrow money from our extensive network of lenders.
- The application process is fast, and as soon as you pay back your loan, you get your collateral back with no early repayment fees.
- With SALT, you can keep your crypto, get your cash.
- Process: Easy application, fast approval, and no credit checks. Get cash deposited directly into your bank account.
- Economics: Competitive interest rates with no prepayment fees. Maintain your position and avoid less-than-optimal tax events.
- Liberty: Freedom to get your assets back whenever you want. Get your cash for whatever you want.
- Slogan: Hold your assets, get your cash.
- SALT (SALT) is based in Denver, Colorado, United States.
- The official ticker symbol for SALT token: SALT
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 120,000,000 SALT
- Circulating Supply: 54,507,718 SALT
- ICO from 1 Aug 2017 to 15 Aug 2017.
SALT Lending - Blockchain Backed Loans™
Future of blockchain
- Diamonds, deeds, derivatives...the world’s assets are migrating to blockchains. SALT is the only platform built to facilitate loans secured by this rapidly expanding class of assets.
Collateral vs. Credit Score
- In the past, the difficulty and costs of liquidating, transferring, and storing assets has required lenders to focus on the creditworthiness of their borrower as well as the value of their borrower’s assets. This inefficiency results in limited accessibility to cash and higher interest rates for borrowers.
- Distributed ledgers represent a paradigm shift in the storage and transfer of assets and, for the first time in history, there is a perfect form of collateral: blockchain assets. SALT is pioneering an evolutionary leap for lending in which the value of a borrower’s assets are fully recognized and credit history is made irrelevant.
SALT lending platform
- The SALT Lending platform and user experience are designed for intuitive loan management. Members can collateralize their blockchain assets, manage repayments and monitor activity in one easy to use application.
- SALT lending platform image for demonstration.
- Headquarters: Denver, Colorado
- Year founded: 2016
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Specialties: lending, investing, Digital Assets, Bitcoin, and blockchain
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell SALT (SALT).
- [AAAA Official list of development roadmap, events and milestones on SALT (SALT)]
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|Q2 2018||Launch credit cards.|
- List of team members in SALT (SALT).
|Blake Cohen||Business Development|
|Kevin O'Hara||Senior Advisor|
|Jeff Vier||Product Lead|
|Chris Johnson||System Architect|
|Patrick Medaugh||Core Developer|
|Dave Daniel||Application Development|
|Justin Ellis||UI/UX Lead|
|Chris Ellis||Mobile and Web Developer|
|Sean Luther||Blockchain Developer|
- List of advisors for SALT (SALT).
|Michael Perklin||Blockchain Security Advisor|
|Richard Levin||Outside Counsel|
- Transform Group
Frequently asked questions
- Forbes: Disruptive Blockchain-Backed SALT Loans Platform In Launch To Leverage Bitcoin Assets
- Nasdaq: SALT Enables Traditional Lending Secured by Cryptocurrency
- BitcoinMagazine: SALT Enables Traditional Lending Secured by Cryptocurrency
- TheBitcoinNews: SALT Enables Traditional Lending Secured by Cryptocurrency
- NewsBTC: SALT Blends Traditional Lending with Crypto-Collaterals