|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- RChain is a fully decentralized communications and storage utility that is open-source and maintains state by utilizing proof of stake (Casper).
- The RChain Cooperative and its partners are building a public, Sybil-resistant, and censorship-resistant computing utility.
- Rchain is an open source project with blockchain-based platform for specifying, verifying, building, and running decentralized protocols of “smart contracts” that form the base for decentralized applications.
- On top of this technology platform, a broad array of solutions can be built, including financial services, monetized content delivery networks, marketplaces, governance solutions, DAOs, and RChain’s own flagship decentralized social platform.
- Slogan: Scalable blockchain applications.
- RChain (RHOC) is based in Seattle, WA, United States.
- The official ticker symbol for RChain token: RHOC
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 870,663,574 RHOC
- Circulating Supply: 344,166,289 RHOC
- Maximum Supply: 1,000,000,000 RHOC
- ICO from 4 Apr 2017 to 16 Apr 2017.
- ICO token price: 1 RCOH = $2.40 USD.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell RChain (RHOC).
- Token Store
- List of supported wallets for RChain (RHOC).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on RChain (RHOC).
- List of team members in RChain (RHOC).
|Lisa Rice||Treasurer & CFO|
|Patrick Maguire||Community Lead|
|Lawrence Lerner||Marketing Lead|
- List of advisors for RChain (RHOC).
|Ed Eykholt||CEO of RChain Holdings, Inc.|
|Lauren Selig||Strategic Advisor|
List of partners, supporters and investors for RChain (RHOC).
- RChain Holdings, Inc.
Frequently asked questions