|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Quantstamp is the first decentralized security auditing blockchain platform, the protocol for securing Ethereum smart contracts.
- Quantstamp is the first scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts. Our team is stellar: PhDs with industry experience, backed by a powerful blockchain industry advisory board.
- Quantstamp is building a foundational technology that aims to protect users and investors for scalable proofs of audits.
- Quantstamp is a security verification protocol for smart contracts that improves the security of Ethereum.
- Quantstamp claims to be the first scaleable security audit protocol that can find vulnerabilities and Ethereum smart contracts.
- The advantages of Quantstamp protocol include automation, trust, governance and the ability to compute hard problems over a distributed network.
- Currently, the cost of smart contra auditing starts from $5,000 and takes at least a week to complete. Quantum's goal is to lower the cost to as low as $10 per audit with the audit delivered within minutes after submitting the smart contract.
- Quantum security verification protocol consists of two parts, an automated and upgradeable software verification system that checks solidity programs and an automated bounty pay off system that rewards human participants for finding errors in smart contracts.
- Cost Effective: For smart contracts to truly play an important role in the future of many industries, cost-effective code auditing is integral.
- Scalable: Quantstamp’s protocol is designed to scale to verify all Ethereum projects, and become a fundamental part of mainstream adoption for Ethereum.
- Secure: Centralized audits are vulnerable to insider attacks. The proof-of-audit protocol is designed so that malicious actors cannot manipulate audit results.
- Quantstamp (QSP) is based in San Francisco, CA, United States.
- We believe in the future of smart contracts and are building a foundational technology to protect users and investors – with scalable proofs-of-audit.
- The official ticker symbol for Quantstamp token: QSP
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 976,442,388 QSP
- Circulating Supply: 617,314,171 QSP
- ICO from 17 Nov 2017 to 16 Dec 2017.
- Pre-ICO from 7 Nov 2017 to 15 Nov 2017.
- ICO token price: 1 ETH = 5,000 QSP
Proof of HODL Quantstamp Video
ICO Review: Quantstamp (QSP) - Protocol for Securing Smart Contracts
- Quantstamp is a specialized network that connects developers, investors and users around a transparent and scalable proof-of-audit.
- The network acts as a critical piece of transparency by enabling automated checks on smart contract vulnerabilities and automatically rewarding verifiers who identify bugs.
- Quantstamp tokens allow the platform to operate in a scalable and fully decentralized fashion, delivering computation fees to verifier nodes, and bounties for locating vulnerabilities.
- Richard Ma, Quantstamp Co-founder: "Our vision for auditing is simple: More Automation, Higher Security and Lower Cost."
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Quantstamp (QSP).
|Apr 2017||Concept||Identified issues with blockchain environment||
||Reach out to indificuals for feedback||Co-founders only||
|Jun 2017||Design||Developed solution for solving systemic issues with smart contract development||
||Reach out to advisors for feedback||Co-founders only||
|Jul 2017||Prototype, Token presale||Developed full technical whitepaper with collegaues and advisors||
||Add open source code to github, and begin community outreach||Team of 6||
|Apr 2018||Testing, token holder approval voting||Update technical whitepaper with notes from testing||
||Work with the community to test the product||Team of 10||
|Production||Production, token holder approval voting||Update technical whitepaper with production findings||
||Work with the community to find improvements and continue outreach||Team of 15||
|Apr 2019||Network V2||Update technical whitepaper with V2 improvements||
||Hold educational events for the community to learn the latest techniques||Team of 20||
|14 Sep 2017||CoinAlts Fund Symposium San Francisco, CA|
|2-3 Oct 2017||CryptoEconomics Security Conference CESC 2017, Berkely, CA|
|10-11 Oct 2017||BLOCK-CON 2017, Blockchain Convention Santa Monica, CA|
|24-25 Oct 2017||World Blockchain Summit Dubai, UAE|
|9-10 Nov 2017||2017 Asia Digital Asset and Blockchain Congress Shenzhen, China|
|28-30 Nov 2017||Blockchain Expo: North America Santa Clara, CA|
- List of team members in Quantstamp (QSP).
|Richard Ma||Co-founder & CEO||
|Steven Stewart||Co-founder & CTO|
|Don Ho||Business Development|
|Julian Martinez||Staff Writer|
|Kacper Bąk||Senior Software Engineer|
|Tristan Tomas||Operations Officer|
|Anna Kao||Graphics and UX Designer|
|Edward Zulkoski||Senior Security Engineer|
|Vajih Montaghami||Senior Security Engineer|
|Leonardo Passos||Senior Developer|
|Krishna Sriram||Community Manager/PR|
|Jared Harrill||Community Manager|
|Alex Murashkin||Senior Software Engineer|
- List of advisors for Quantstamp (QSP).
|Evan Cheng||Engineering Advisor|
|David Park||Blockchain Advisor|
|Dr. Vijay Ganesh||Security Advisor|
|Dr. Derek Rayside||Security Advisor|
|Chris Miess||Blockchain Advisor|
|Tom Graham||Marketing Advisor|
|Min Kim||Blockchain Advisor|
|Steve Parr||Business Law Legal Counsel|
Frequently asked questions