|Whether it contains preservatives||No|
|Main nutrients||Protein, calcium, phosphorus|
|Main consumption effect||Enhance the body's immune function, prevent cancer|
- It is also known as glutinous rice glutinous rice. It is one of the traditional sweets in Fujian Province. It is made from steamed bun and mixed with red dates, cherries, melon seeds, melon sugar, white sugar, sweet-scented osmanthus and cooked lard. There is a custom of making mud in the coastal areas of eastern Fujian. Clay is often introduced as a finale dessert at the Fuzhou banquet. Among them, Fuding's Babao mud is the most authentic. Its reputation is closely related to its selection. Fuding Babao mud selection material from Fuding native products - provincial famous brand agricultural products Fuding. Fuding is famous for its large, quality and fragrant flavor.
- In some areas of Fujian, mud is also used as a filling for food. 
- The mud made with hoe is popular with its unique taste. The raw materials are optional: bamboo scorpion, red scorpion, monkey head scorpion, etc., but the betel nut is the best. Steam the steamed bun, peel and crush it into mud, mix with lard, sugar, spices, sesame, etc., stir it on the hot pot and put it into the pot, and use red dates, hawthorn cooked lotus seeds, melon sugar, etc. The taiji pattern on the mud surface is topped with a layer of cooked lard, which can be served on the cage with steaming.
- This dish is sweet and delicate, and it is one of the traditional sweets of leeks. Whenever the banquet is nearing the end, the last "presser" dish is usually muddy.
Tai Chi mud
- Ingredients: 1000 grams of betel nut.
- Seasoning: 35 grams of sugar, 250 grams of cooked lard.
- Production steps:
- 1. Peel the betel nut, cut into 4 pieces, place in a pot, add 150 grams of water, steam it for one hour, put it on the curved plate, press it into a velvet with a knife, and pick up the thick ribs. The jujube is peeled, nucleated and chopped into two parts. The melon strips are cut into the same size as rice grains.
- 2, 50 grams of red dates in a bowl, add 50 grams of sugar, the basket is steamed for five minutes with medium heat.
- 3, put the wok on the micro-fire, 25 grams of lard heat, stir the steamed red jujube into a paste, then pour it on the mud, then use the melon seeds, the cherry is decorated into a taiji pattern on the mud The form is ready.
- Tips: The eye of the Tai Chi figure can also be red and green cherry.
- 500 grams of steamed bread, 100 grams of bean paste, decorated with candied fruit (sugar lotus seeds, red green silk, raisins, green plums, etc.).
- 1, two spoons of sugar, two spoons of salad oil;
- 2, three spoons of sugar, a cup of hot water;
- 1. Peel the sliced bread, wash it with microwave film (do not drip dry), heat it for 8 minutes on high heat until the chopsticks can penetrate. After taking out, heat it with a knife back into a mud, add seasoning sugar and salad oil. Mix well.
- 2, take a bowl, apply a layer of salad oil on the inside, then arrange the preserved candied into a round shape, fill in half of the mud, place the bean paste in the center, and fill the flat with the remaining mud. Cover with a microwave film, heat for 3 minutes on high heat, and take out the inverted buckle on the plate.
- 3, the seasoning sugar, hot water into the container, heat for 2.5 minutes on high heat, add seasoning dry starch, water and mix well, continue to heat for 20 seconds to remove, hot and drenched on the mud.
- 4, according to the taste of each person, you can also pack some bean paste in the mud, the flavor is better. After the plate, sprinkle some eight kinds of ingredients such as meat, date, osmanthus, peanut kernel, longan, candied dates and green silk on the mud, colorful and beautiful. The eight treasures of mud are named after this. The local Fuding Temple has excellent texture and abundant resources. People from all walks of life can make this sweet food by themselves.
- Raw material:
- Production Method:
- 1. Ginkgo biloba is shelled, undressed, washed, added with rock sugar, water and simmered to a cup, pick up ginkgo, and use sugar water.
- 2. The betel nut is peeled and washed, cut into large pieces, steamed with water, and pressed into a velvet.
- 3, hot simmer, oil 4 tablespoons of fried shallots discarded, add glutinous glutinous rice, add less sugar, stir fry until the velvet is soft and smooth, put on the ginkgo Serve, can be put into the cutting cabinet snow or 趁Eat hot.
- Affiliation: Amaranth
- Features: The material is simple and economical, sweet and delicious, and is most suitable as a dessert after meal.
- Heat 650.59 kcal
- Protein 12.65 g
- Fat 26.11 grams
- Carbohydrate 92.24 grams
- Dietary fiber 5.28 g
- Vitamin A 160.75 micrograms carotene 955 micrograms
- Thiamine 0.31 mg
- Riboflavin 0.28 mg
- Niacin 3.68 mg
- Vitamin C 39 mg
- Vitamin E 21.71 mg
- Calcium 211.31 mg
- Phosphorus 286.87 mg
- Potassium 1943.66 mg
- Sodium 1605 mg
- Magnesium 121.52 mg
- Iron 6.07 mg
- Zinc 2.75 mg
- Selenium 7.51 micrograms
- Copper 1.92 mg
- Manganese 1.65 mg
- Simple cooking
- Full of nutrition
- 1. Cut the steamed bread to 1 cm thick and steam for 20 minutes.
- 2, heat the lard or vegetable oil, fry the onion, go to the onion residue.
- 3, put sugar and glutinous rice,
- Taro is rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus and iron
- The mucus protein contained in the taro can improve the body's resistance. It is an alkaline food, which can neutralize the acidic substances accumulated in the body, adjust the body's acid-base balance, produce the beauty and beauty, black hair, and can also be used to prevent hyperacidity. It is rich in mucus saponin and various trace elements, which can help the body to correct the physiological abnormalities caused by the lack of trace elements, and at the same time increase appetite, help digestion, fight cancer and prevent cancer.
Taboos and side effects
- The taro is eaten with bananas and will bloat.
- The materials and practices of the mud are very simple. Steam the betel nuts into a mud, add sugar, plum, sesame, lard, etc., mix well and steam in the steamer for a few hours. When you eat mud, you should be careful not to get hot, because when the mud is coming up, the lard is covered on it, the heat is not easy to emit, and the surface can not see the heat, so you can't rush down. There is a folklore in Fuzhou. It is said that Lin Zexu invited the British to a bowl of mud and burned the mouth of "Fanzi" in order to engage in "retaliation" because the British used ice cream as a forest.
- The three elements of the smashing mud are: one must be good----Beiling betel nut; the second is to wait for white sugar; the third is good lard. As the saying goes, "There is no effort to make mud, sugar and oil to be a master." In the past, the so-called authentic mud was sweet enough, and after steaming, there was a thick layer of lard on the bowl. This kind of standard makes today's young people feel awed, who dares to ask? Therefore, today's merchants have made great improvements, such as minimizing the sweetness of the mud, replacing the lard with cream, etc., all of which make the traditional sweets of Fuzhou keep up with the times.
- The final dessert and sweet soup of Fuzhou cuisine makes sense. After eating a lot of salty foraging food, it is appetizing for dessert and sweet soup. Some people eat the last thing, they are tired of eating anything, but when they come to dessert, the sweet soup can eat it with a big mouth.