|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Phore is an update and rebrand of KryptKoin (KTK), where the coin swap started from Sept 2017 and ended on 27 Nov 2017, with coin swap ratio of 1:1.
- Phore is digital currency focusing on instant payment, security, and privacy.
- Phore is a thing that produces (delivers) Proof of Stake 3.0 Digital Currency, Masternodes and Zerocoin.
- Phore is a hard fork of PIVX, a PoS (Proof of Stake) cryptocurrency based on POS 3.0 algorithm.
- PoS and Masternodes: The network is secured through Staking. While using incentivized Masternodes for services such as Instant transactions and Governance. Each one requiring 10,000 PHR as collateral. They receive 60% block rewards rewards. 40% going to stakers.
- Privacy: Coin mixing through the Zerocoin protocol based on libzerocoin that was created by academic cryptographers. Providing you with 100% untraceable private transactions unavailable with standard bitcoin transactions.
- Instant: Already fast with 60 seconds blocktime. Instant transactions are guaranteed by the Masternodes, with zero confirmations required and spendable within seconds.
- Phore (PHR) is created in 27 Nov 2017 though coin swap with KryptKoin (KTK) in 1:1 ratio.
- The official ticker symbol for Phore token: PHR
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 11,675,817 PHR
- Circulating Supply: 8,175,817 PHR
Phore Community Video Contest: La_Moquette
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Phore (PHR).
- List of team members in Phore (PHR).
|Phroshi||FOUNDER, LEAD DEVELOPER||Phroshi is a leader with skills in C++/C. Software & Web Development|
Frequently asked questions